Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shotoo2
Forum: Era News 02-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,965
Posted By Shotoo2
I heavily disagree with them getting the katana.

I heavily disagree with them getting the katana.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 10,687
Posted By Shotoo2
Jenn created a very self-sufficient economic...

Jenn created a very self-sufficient economic system with no player-owned anything. It worked out really well except for the fact that it wasn't fun.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 10,687
Posted By Shotoo2
The U.S. isn't printing billions of dollars out...

The U.S. isn't printing billions of dollars out of nowhere for the stimulus package.
There's a thread for discussion about that in the NGRT anyway.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 10,687
Posted By Shotoo2
See, there's something to take into account for...

See, there's something to take into account for prevention measures. :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 10,687
Posted By Shotoo2
Prevention measures followed by a reset is the...

Prevention measures followed by a reset is the best way to ensure a stable economy.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 9,443
Posted By Shotoo2
Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 8,176
Posted By Shotoo2
Someone blow up the bridge again.

Someone blow up the bridge again.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 9,443
Posted By Shotoo2
Ninja's not supposed to have katanas though. ...

Ninja's not supposed to have katanas though.

Nobody should have them.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 8,176
Posted By Shotoo2
I'd say this thread is directed at me, but I...

I'd say this thread is directed at me, but I haven't actually "played" Era in years and don't talk to anyone who actually still plays it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,236
Posted By Shotoo2
Yeah, the katana wasn't really supposed to see...

Yeah, the katana wasn't really supposed to see the light of day again.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,463
Posted By Shotoo2
sry man, I didn't know what would happen :cry:

sry man, I didn't know what would happen :cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 18,104
Posted By Shotoo2
What few were left were removed when helicopters...

What few were left were removed when helicopters started to be worked on.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2009, 06:34 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,463
Posted By Shotoo2
The ETA NPC thing started when Smu retired as ETA...

The ETA NPC thing started when Smu retired as ETA and I got it. I made an NPC of him over the door.

Then everyone has felt the need to add themselves ever since I guess.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2009, 06:23 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,236
Posted By Shotoo2
The katana was released? Why was the katana...

The katana was released? Why was the katana released?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2009, 06:21 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 18,104
Posted By Shotoo2
Hi, I'm not Sales. If you're actually...

Hi, I'm not Sales.

If you're actually working on a project, and not just making a quick fix, it's always better to disable the door script.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 18,104
Posted By Shotoo2
I'm not being mean or anything, but it takes...

I'm not being mean or anything, but it takes literally two minutes to open the level, freeze the door script, and then reupload it. No staff is ever working too hard to spare two minutes.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 9,443
Posted By Shotoo2
Lol @ Ninja still existing

Lol @ Ninja still existing
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,463
Posted By Shotoo2
Funny story, when I logged on Era like 6 months...

Funny story, when I logged on Era like 6 months ago for the first time in ages, I had to go find that NPC to get my head and body image names.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-05-2009, 07:04 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,239
Posted By Shotoo2
The black tiles? Terisu used those ages ago.

The black tiles? Terisu used those ages ago.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,239
Posted By Shotoo2
Etrican has a habit of making levels that don't...

Etrican has a habit of making levels that don't match the external building's size.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 18,104
Posted By Shotoo2
I want my red staff blocks back. Now those...

I want my red staff blocks back.

Now those babies stuck out like a sore thumb. :cool:
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,567
Posted By Shotoo2
A lot of graphic artists have some sort of...

A lot of graphic artists have some sort of inferiority complex. They feel they need to see their stuff everywhere, so they try to replace things that are already everywhere instead of making new...
Forum: Era News 01-30-2009, 04:14 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,620
Posted By Shotoo2
Good job Nat.

Good job Nat.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-17-2009, 02:22 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,020
Posted By Shotoo2
As Dusty said, you're thinking of holiday...

As Dusty said, you're thinking of holiday decorations.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-17-2009, 02:15 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,956
Posted By Shotoo2
Later Houdini. All in all we worked pretty well...

Later Houdini. All in all we worked pretty well together.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.