Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 427
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Chicken_l33t
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,062
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Cya maybe.

Said this crap on the UGCC, but I maybe gone for 3 months to a year or so and so yeh peace.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,388
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Hah! if you're the right Devil, rock on baybe!

Hah! if you're the right Devil, rock on baybe!
Forum: Code Gallery 09-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 7,614
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Neat, there's been a few more scripts added since...

Neat, there's been a few more scripts added since last time I checked. I might contribute all of my Exodus scripts to it.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 09-12-2006, 03:32 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,802
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Now I look like a noob, lol. Anyway good work...

Now I look like a noob, lol. Anyway good work with the fixing of it killer.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 915
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Happy b-day my leveling homey.

Happy b-day my leveling homey.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,445
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Yeh, anyways people. Exodus says peace <3 <3

Yeh, anyways people. Exodus says peace <3 <3
Forum: Level Design 08-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,657
Posted By Chicken_l33t
You took away way to much from the orignal one :X...

You took away way to much from the orignal one :X So, they don't look the same. Still it's a good level aside from the tile errors in the hedge fence around the house (turning parts), detailing a...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-29-2006, 01:14 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,445
Posted By Chicken_l33t
You should make some for us XD. I might actually...

You should make some for us XD. I might actually make a new Qmenu. I'm a tad sick of the image we're using at the current time.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-28-2006, 02:45 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 914
Posted By Chicken_l33t
As I have already said man... very nice :D...

As I have already said man... very nice :D especially the eye.
Forum: Level Design 08-28-2006, 02:56 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,907
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Not very nice. I don't like the path fill and...

Not very nice. I don't like the path fill and path itself is not great in parts. Detailing is nice, but overall it's not a show level. It's a plain level :o
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-25-2006, 03:01 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,445
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Damn my stupid GUI stuffing up >:[

Damn my stupid GUI stuffing up >:[
Forum: Graphic Design 08-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 8,265
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Hey Elk, you really gotta teach me how to do some...

Hey Elk, you really gotta teach me how to do some of that ice / crystal effects some time cause I can never do those :-/

There's nothing wrong with this Sam. It might be off topic, but it's all in...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 8,265
Posted By Chicken_l33t
No you don't :P I am seriously the master of...

No you don't :P I am seriously the master of leveling I been leveling good since like before other people.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 8,265
Posted By Chicken_l33t
He is proving he's the best. He posts frequently...

He is proving he's the best. He posts frequently with new pieces. I think his graphics are great, but that's my oppinion. I think it's good that he knows he's a good graphic designer and boasts about...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,099
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Looks great, but it needs some fat flaps and...

Looks great, but it needs some fat flaps and scales and stuff. Nothing to major, but just enough so it's a tad more interesting. (The face is fine, but back and front aint so pleasant)
Forum: Graphic Design 08-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 8,265
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Good stuff Elk. Keep your big head <3 it's...

Good stuff Elk. Keep your big head <3 it's ammusing to read your posts and nice job on the dagger.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,098
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Like omg... pens in his pocket.

Like omg... pens in his pocket.
Forum: Classic Bugs and suggestions 06-26-2006, 08:55 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,504
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Old tileset for the win. It's alot better and...

Old tileset for the win. It's alot better and more pleasing to look at :P and it suits Classic aswell. So, change back *slaps*
Forum: Level Design 06-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,146
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I have added a church to new5.nw (havent fully...

I have added a church to new5.nw (havent fully finished that level) and made some back images for the church :) i'll post that when i'm finished. I think it looks really nice.

What i'm gonna do...
Forum: Gani Construction 06-26-2006, 05:41 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,307
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Is the boat image actually saved in the Graal or...

Is the boat image actually saved in the Graal or Graal 2001 folder? Because that's showing up for me. If that fails to work try a different image that's located in the Graal folder for a test and...
Forum: Level Design 06-26-2006, 05:10 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,146
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Yeh I like old pics1 better then the new pics1....

Yeh I like old pics1 better then the new pics1. It's alot more colourful and more interesting to look at. Yeh, this is what I meant in your thread hidro these pics1 should be used for a server and...
Forum: Level Design 06-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,146
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Thanks, what about the levels though. Haha, sorry...

Thanks, what about the levels though. Haha, sorry I could not resist. I've still go to do the images for the trees and houses new turn parts and the chimney then see what else happens.
Forum: Level Design 06-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,146
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Old school styled stuff.

Here's some stuff I've been working on now and then. It's meant to look somewhat old school hence the straight paths and old pics1 XD

Still a few images I need to fix because I had the new tileset...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,634
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I agree he could of banned for harassment, but I...

I agree he could of banned for harassment, but I don't think he had intended to start some kind of flame against religion (from my point of view) I believe if they force their religion onto someone...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,634
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I hate when they say those kind of threads should...

I hate when they say those kind of threads should be talked about with PWA because they take ages and ages to reply and a bonus of forum input on the matter is good aswell even though fights break...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 427

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.