Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 251
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: UberModeKappa
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2007, 04:43 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,797
Posted By UberModeKappa
The features were pretty bad before this. On...

The features were pretty bad before this.

On a related note, Graalv5 is slightly faster on my Macbook Pro.
Forum: Questions about V6 07-19-2007, 04:37 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 44,690
Posted By UberModeKappa
Universal Please!

Universal Please!
Forum: Bug Report 07-19-2007, 04:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 18,636
Posted By UberModeKappa
I HOPE SO!!! :D

I HOPE SO!!! :D
Forum: Bug Report 07-17-2007, 08:41 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 9,350
Posted By UberModeKappa
What are your computer specs?

What are your computer specs?
Forum: Tech Support 07-17-2007, 02:25 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,900
Posted By UberModeKappa
I think it would be more wise to create the...

I think it would be more wise to create the ticket first to see if the data is still there. Thanks!
Forum: Bug Report 07-17-2007, 01:42 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 11,266
Posted By UberModeKappa
This one?

This one?
Forum: Feature request 07-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 10,376
Posted By UberModeKappa
This feature, if added, should be disabled by...

This feature, if added, should be disabled by default.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 18,682
Posted By UberModeKappa
It is probably something along the lines of the...

It is probably something along the lines of the eraresetstef ytmnd.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 18,682
Posted By UberModeKappa
Or he is trying to show that the whole company is...

Or he is trying to show that the whole company is dedicated. Not quite as likely as your version.
Forum: Tech Support 07-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,900
Posted By UberModeKappa
Re enabling my old server.

I am ready to purchase another subscription for my server, Sequence. It has been almost 2 years since I have paid for it and I was wondering if all of my content will come back.
Forum: Feature request 07-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 11,569
Posted By UberModeKappa
There should be a new type of pm that you get...

There should be a new type of pm that you get maybe?
Forum: Questions about V6 07-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 44,690
Posted By UberModeKappa
For me, graal kingdoms, zone, and era run...

For me, graal kingdoms, zone, and era run incredibly slow. It is not even worth playing because everyone can run circles around me. I have to make the window very small to get a decent speed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2007, 06:33 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 18,682
Posted By UberModeKappa
I'm sure most jobs don't require you to work till...

I'm sure most jobs don't require you to work till 3AM because something isn't working.
Forum: Feature request 07-16-2007, 05:31 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 36,407
Posted By UberModeKappa
I think one should be able to buy complete houses...

I think one should be able to buy complete houses and additions to the houses aswell as a special type of pet/horse
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 18,682
Posted By UberModeKappa
Thank you!

Thank you!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,391
Posted By UberModeKappa
:\

:\
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-15-2007, 09:55 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,391
Posted By UberModeKappa
You could make Graal 3d look/play better if you...

You could make Graal 3d look/play better if you wanted to. That is the beauty of Graal.
Forum: Bug Report 07-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 10,168
Posted By UberModeKappa
It doesn't.

It doesn't.
Forum: Bug Report 07-15-2007, 07:56 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 10,168
Posted By UberModeKappa
Bombermad works(is that flash?).

Bombermad works(is that flash?).
Forum: Your opinion 07-15-2007, 05:04 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 53,971
Posted By UberModeKappa
The website should look like this again. :D

The website should look like this again. :D
Forum: Bug Report 07-15-2007, 01:33 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,522
Posted By UberModeKappa
I should be a trial though. I am not gold.

I should be a trial though. I am not gold.
Forum: Bug Report 07-15-2007, 01:19 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 8,522
Posted By UberModeKappa
Weird bug

I just logged on to graal and the only servers up were Kingdoms and Zone. I logged onto zone and i was a trial (which is normal because i only have unlimited classic). Then i logged onto kingdoms...
Forum: Questions about V6 07-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 44,690
Posted By UberModeKappa
For intel macs, v4 is faster than v5. :(

For intel macs, v4 is faster than v5. :(
Forum: Questions about V6 07-14-2007, 08:40 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 11,589
Posted By UberModeKappa
VLC media player. Haven't tried it but it plays...

VLC media player.
Haven't tried it but it plays everything and it is free.
Forum: Questions about V6 07-14-2007, 04:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 19,583
Posted By UberModeKappa
VIP only gets unlimited zone and kingdoms on...

VIP only gets unlimited zone and kingdoms on weekends.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 251

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.