Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2007, 03:36 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,661
Posted By PrinceDark
Yea I know, but lets leave it dead. Wheres them...

Yea I know, but lets leave it dead. Wheres them Gileada screenshots.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2007, 06:26 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,661
Posted By PrinceDark
The last backup died with my other hard drive....

The last backup died with my other hard drive. Unless Cybnext, Knuckles or slp has a spare tire it won't happen.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 06:43 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 15,683
Posted By PrinceDark
Man ... all ya need to chill. Nothing wrong with...

Man ... all ya need to chill. Nothing wrong with the treatment of that thread or its responses. Dude just need to be more strategical. His server will die anyways.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-22-2007, 07:41 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,661
Posted By PrinceDark
This should be interesting. You've definitely...

This should be interesting. You've definitely caught my eye! :D
Forum: Level Design 04-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,149
Posted By PrinceDark
Good job. Almost inspires me to make some levels...

Good job. Almost inspires me to make some levels and script something.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-20-2007, 09:24 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,182
Posted By PrinceDark
Form your own unique leveling system. That would...

Form your own unique leveling system. That would be interesting.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-20-2007, 07:14 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,107
Posted By PrinceDark
Make a bolo type server. I'd play!

Make a bolo type server. I'd play!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-20-2007, 07:13 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,661
Posted By PrinceDark
I played it before it became that FF type of...

I played it before it became that FF type of looking server. I thought it was pretty neat what you guys was working on, then it sorta dissappeared.

Do you plan on bringing it back or something?...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 14,090
Posted By PrinceDark
That is ridiculous. There is a universe of ideas...

That is ridiculous. There is a universe of ideas out there. If someone developing a world can't come up with ideas, then its their own problem.

Oh btw I love the picture in your signature.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,054
Posted By PrinceDark
I saw something like this but it was a little...

I saw something like this but it was a little more organized with options to choose as far as your likes and stuff. I don't remember what forum though.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,047
Posted By PrinceDark
Yeah, true the threads gonna be locked. He spent...

Yeah, true the threads gonna be locked. He spent money on a new account though instead of trying to get his old one back. And if he did something really bad, this account could be banned too for ban...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 14,090
Posted By PrinceDark
:Pulls out gold sword and throws it at this guy:...

:Pulls out gold sword and throws it at this guy: grrr. have you even developed on those worlds?

Gambet is very arrogant on these forums, but pretty cool ingame. Don't wanna comment on his scripts...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,047
Posted By PrinceDark
inb4lock oh by the way, why create a new...

inb4lock

oh by the way, why create a new account?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,117
Posted By PrinceDark
see you around. we all intend to quit, but still...

see you around. we all intend to quit, but still keep coming back, even if it is 1 day per week or month
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,175
Posted By PrinceDark
Welcome back to Graal (if you get your comp...

Welcome back to Graal (if you get your comp running), and the forums. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-05-2007, 08:06 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 9,433
Posted By PrinceDark
lol He was with us. Just under a different nick...

lol He was with us. Just under a different nick cuz Moonie woulda kicked him out if she knew who he was.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-05-2007, 05:51 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 9,433
Posted By PrinceDark
Gambet, I don't understand how you could not know...

Gambet, I don't understand how you could not know him well. Me, you, Hell Raven, Malinko, James and Inspiration spent countless hours doing development work on N-Pulse not too long ago when End of...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 9,433
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Congratulations Hell Raven. I'm rooting for you...

Congratulations Hell Raven. I'm rooting for you to do your best in this new Graal Adventure.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2007, 07:54 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,348
Posted By PrinceDark
I'm all for it, if you can make it funner than...

I'm all for it, if you can make it funner than the sims. Or make it more like Harvest Moon.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-29-2007, 03:11 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,781
Posted By PrinceDark
I was staff on N-Pulse for like forever, and...

I was staff on N-Pulse for like forever, and played old UN. Don't really know ya, but hey welcome to the forums.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2007, 03:05 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,388
Posted By PrinceDark
That dog looks like it belongs in an insane...

That dog looks like it belongs in an insane asylum.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-28-2007, 10:14 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,763
Posted By PrinceDark
Share the wealth! :D

Share the wealth! :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,720
Posted By PrinceDark
Very Impressive. The inside tiles alone was great...

Very Impressive. The inside tiles alone was great to look at, but this was the first set of outside ones I have seen. Search for posts by Tony River and you're bound to find some impressive work. I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,675
Posted By PrinceDark
Looks pretty cool.

Looks pretty cool.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,900
Posted By PrinceDark
Fishing for dead bodies and coke bags at the...

Fishing for dead bodies and coke bags at the bottom of the G-g-g-g-g u not in touch with Graal sea.


inb4lock
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.