Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 491
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TifaKhan
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-03-2004, 08:34 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,878
Posted By TifaKhan
Talking Hello

Just thought i'd come liven up the boards a bit :P
Forum: Tech Support 09-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,038
Posted By TifaKhan
I just upgraded, went through fine ^-^

I just upgraded, went through fine ^-^
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,257
Posted By TifaKhan
I was speaking with Davio up to when we broke up...

I was speaking with Davio up to when we broke up a few months ago, i see him around though, same with Baraka.
;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-12-2004, 01:05 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,250
Posted By TifaKhan
*pokes* goodaye w3! Do you happen to play the...

*pokes* goodaye w3! Do you happen to play the same MUD i do?
;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-12-2004, 12:01 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,250
Posted By TifaKhan
Re: Hmm...

I quit for a MUD too :rolleyes:
Always thought i'd be buried on Graal but we grow up ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,720
Posted By TifaKhan
hehe I dont quite remember that one,but it sounds...

hehe I dont quite remember that one,but it sounds like me :P

Jubei setting his fart npc on people he didnt like,baraka being a pain of a manager,avppow asking me,Tifa,is Doomsday worth it?...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-24-2003, 10:18 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,669
Posted By TifaKhan
feels longer ..

feels longer ..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2003, 04:21 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,669
Posted By TifaKhan
I doubt even now that Doomsday would match up to...

I doubt even now that Doomsday would match up to todays Graal standards, how longs it been now?
Besides, i dont really want to see it come back under someone like Zenko or Tsu.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2003, 12:51 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,669
Posted By TifaKhan
<3Blitz, i couldn't have said it better myself

<3Blitz, i couldn't have said it better myself
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2003, 04:44 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,669
Posted By TifaKhan
<3<3 *huggles* i know, and i'll be here ready to...

<3<3 *huggles* i know, and i'll be here ready to battle when it does.
There'll always be another Zenko or Tsu who want to dig up dirt on me and talk behind my back, because they have such sad sad...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2003, 04:23 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,669
Posted By TifaKhan
That makes me feel better, thank you. Way i see...

That makes me feel better, thank you.
Way i see it anyone too lazy to make their own levels
that they have to use old ones, is just that, lazy, and
dont inspire much hope for a decent playerworld....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-22-2003, 04:44 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,669
Posted By TifaKhan
Re: Re: PW Submission: Dino Valley: Resurrection

*ditto for Doomsday*
::claps::
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-22-2003, 04:36 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,669
Posted By TifaKhan
I could imagine the history of Angel assuring me...

I could imagine the history of Angel assuring me that Doomsdays levels would be deleted , never to see the light of Graal again would be deleted, its contrary to what you just said.
Glory knows i'm...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-22-2003, 09:35 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,669
Posted By TifaKhan
May i take a moment to say, that i was Doomsdays...

May i take a moment to say, that i was Doomsdays last Manager, i registered Doomsday, but chose to close it down, and not pay for it to stay, for the simple reason, there was nobody to take over from...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-05-2003, 11:07 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,342
Posted By TifaKhan
*snuggles Dusty* ;)

*snuggles Dusty*

;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,342
Posted By TifaKhan
Re: Breaking my fetters

<3<3<3 Dusty
I havent redownloaded aim but your always on my msn
always and ever
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-02-2003, 05:03 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,413
Posted By TifaKhan
I'm not arguing, i'm too mature for that...

I'm not arguing, i'm too mature for that *rollseyes*
I'm simply debating.
Besides, my cheesesticks mean everything to me ;)
<3Dusty<3UP<3w3
<3Doomsday<3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-02-2003, 04:43 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,413
Posted By TifaKhan
w3 isnt being stupid, he maybe stubborn like me,...

w3 isnt being stupid, he maybe stubborn like me, but NEVER stupid, he's incredibly intelligent and smart when you talk to him in a reasonable manner like i do and not treat him like dirt.
Then...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-02-2003, 04:14 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,413
Posted By TifaKhan
I love you w3 see ya on msn and i looooooove...

I love you w3
see ya on msn
and i looooooove your sig!
<3<3<3
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-14-2003, 05:09 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,977
Posted By TifaKhan
I experienced that, i was friendly but i pushed...

I experienced that, i was friendly but i pushed rules, i didnt like any Graal rules being broken, and i kept them to the point of losing staff and friends, making enemies.
Not to say i didnt make...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,977
Posted By TifaKhan
<3Moonie<3 Only someone thats been there would...

<3Moonie<3
Only someone thats been there would understand.

Be well

My eyes are opened now, i see so much
I read somewhere freedom comes at a price,
and its true, for me it was the heartache...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-13-2003, 10:30 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,977
Posted By TifaKhan
lol dont worry about it w3 considering i've...

lol dont worry about it w3
considering i've never heard of him/her/it
and they dont know me , know the REAL me, like you do, or know the reasons why i shut Doomsday down, what can you do, except...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-13-2003, 08:18 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,977
Posted By TifaKhan
I've logged on Graal i think three times since...

I've logged on Graal i think three times since Doomsday was closed down, once on a UC server my friend wanted me to see and i got banned because this </person> set his nick as God, and i said your...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-12-2003, 09:38 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,977
Posted By TifaKhan
Only person i agree with here is Blitz. ...

Only person i agree with here is Blitz.
Doomsday was a place to meet great people
play ctf, have fun, talk, laugh, plan, whatever.

But its gone, as for the rest , god, why the hell would
we...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,977
Posted By TifaKhan
I remember when i first went to doomsday, only...

I remember when i first went to doomsday, only one quest worked, the rest didnt, it was small, nice people and i loved it.

Haven on its on was nice, but things change, i didnt innitiate the adding...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 491

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.