Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 73 of 73
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MedievalSmurf
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-27-2003, 12:52 AM
Replies: 157
Views: 13,220
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Talking :D Sure no prob , just trying to be a help :D

:D Sure no prob , just trying to be a help :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2003, 11:49 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 13,220
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Post I have been Talking to Tyhm about this

I have ask Tyhm (one of the Graalonline staff ) all about this new player world system and this is what he had to say.

(me asking :confused: )
I would like to inquiry in how much are you goys...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2003, 11:24 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,092
Posted By MedievalSmurf
What ???? The size is 1600 levels big , thats...

What ???? The size is 1600 levels big , thats around 17mb with no graphics added to it , thats 40 levels squard and its anything but small.

i havent even started working on the map yet becouse i...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2003, 11:41 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,092
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Talking Spark910 , just change the subject back to me...

Spark910 , just change the subject back to me scoring so staff again LoL:-).
:\
Anyway what i have done so far with my project is created a 3d world map that 1600 levels big . I have most of the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2003, 08:01 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,092
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Lightbulb I really dont have a clue how much it will cost ,...

I really dont have a clue how much it will cost , i just asked tyhm
to give me a idea on the price rang. In my opinion its not going to be less then $10 and not above $60. Some how i got a feeling...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2003, 06:11 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,092
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Re: Re: Looking for staff for playerworld project MedievalGraal

:D
"You live in Ireland!" You just readed that under my user name on the left had side of the Screen LoL:-)
...............................................................................

But i...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2003, 06:04 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,092
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Smile yes you are allowed to use 3d terrain if you make your own graphics

I have been talking to stefan a good few times when i see him online and its ok for anyone to creat a player world with 3d terrain in it if they make there own graphics.
Anyway , i was reading on...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2003, 02:32 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,092
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Smile Looking for staff for playerworld project MedievalGraal

I am looking for Staff for a player world Project called Medievalgraal. This Project started in october 2002 but came to a stop. The original levels and graphics that where made for this project...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2003, 03:31 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,636
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Re: Re: Re: Graal's Future With Microsoft ;)

Will actually most of the time when there is a good few programs running in the back ground the CPU around 25% to 55%, but if I run a game that demands a bit of power
100% of my CPU gets used....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2003, 01:58 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,636
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Lightbulb Re: Graal's Future With Microsoft ;)

Originally posted by NovaNETWill good news you wont be having any problems with Graal running on Windows 2003 which is Microsoft's Newest Operating System. My work got 8 copies today and i got to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2003, 01:50 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,636
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Angry Re: Graal's Future With Microsoft ;)

Noooooo , it that time again when the fait of the world would hangs and wondering if it’s the end of the world , the apocalypse or maybe in this case some thing even worse
the release of another...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2003, 12:49 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,116
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Talking Great news everyone, I got a reply pm from Stefan...

Great news everyone, I got a reply pm from Stefan saying.
“We will release the terrain generator and dungeon generator and things in a few days. “

Yaaaaaaaaa, (Smurf is now jumping with joy...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2003, 12:26 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,421
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Lightbulb Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moving Graal

Look, let’s settle this before we both get out of hand.
We both have different point of view and we are both right from those point of views. You where thinking about the majority of Graal players...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2003, 02:48 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,421
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Red face Re: Re: Re: Moving Graal

I am sorry, but when did I ever say to try copying all you games to a different directory just for the fun of it to see if they work or not? I did not even mention the fact that moving game folders...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2003, 06:43 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,074
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Talking Nice site , If i add in a link to your site...

Nice site , If i add in a link to your site could you add in a link to my site? :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2003, 06:37 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,546
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Originally posted by konidias "We'd need a LOT...

Originally posted by konidias
"We'd need a LOT of people to come, or else it would be pointless. By the way, the majority of Graal's playerbase is in the United States, and under the age of 18, and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2003, 06:28 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,189
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Talking Well you know what they say, “Any publicity is...

Well you know what they say, “Any publicity is good publicity “, but I believe that
Graal has to make its self known better to the non Graal playing public. Graal need to
get some more...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2003, 06:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,116
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Unhappy I don’t know where everyone is getting the idea...

I don’t know where everyone is getting the idea that Stefan is in charge of dispensing
tools like the terrain generator. I believe if it was up the Stefan to dispense tools like the
terrain...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2003, 05:35 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,421
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Red face Re: Moving Graal

I don’t understand why anyone would ask such a dumb question, to move a folder from 0ne drive to another is not Rocket science especially on windows (an operating system built for the average...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-21-2003, 01:32 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,558
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Red face No offence intended to the Americans, but to a...

No offence intended to the Americans, but to a select few that believe the

Concept of “Suing” is just or a normal every day thing do to, then please follow

This simple instruction

Step...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-16-2003, 10:44 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,116
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Question Where is everyone getting the terrain generator...

Where is everyone getting the terrain generator from? I don’t think Stefan is the is the source to all this.:confused:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-14-2003, 01:51 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,185
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Red face Nope, your wrong there zell, Just because...

Nope, your wrong there zell,
Just because there is no pre installed Delphi library built into Linux Os, dose not mean you cant get a Delphi library for Linux.

If you don’t understand what I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-14-2003, 01:15 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,116
Posted By MedievalSmurf
Question Will Graal Terrain Gen be released to the public

Question for Unixmad?
Will the Graal terrain generator ever be released to the public or at least to the VIP Members?

I have been talking to Stefan about the use of 3d terrain in upcoming...
Showing results 51 to 73 of 73

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.