Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neonight
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-15-2003, 11:08 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,497
Posted By Neonight
Kami? Anyway, saying Project Shifter is 'pwnage'...

Kami? Anyway, saying Project Shifter is 'pwnage' is about as dumb as calling me the king of Spain.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2003, 10:01 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,566
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Re: ****

He/she upgraded in March of 2003. It was down in March.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2003, 05:48 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,883
Posted By Neonight
Hahahaha. Not likely.

Hahahaha. Not likely.
Forum: Kingdoms 08-15-2003, 05:34 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,025
Posted By Neonight
Haha. Hahahaha. You're a *****. Hahahahahah.

Haha. Hahahaha. You're a *****. Hahahahahah.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-15-2003, 05:31 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,105
Posted By Neonight
How are you supposed to get new players if the...

How are you supposed to get new players if the public doesn't know you're there?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-15-2003, 05:19 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,026
Posted By Neonight
I'd say some people like it. It averaged 130+...

I'd say some people like it. It averaged 130+ players back in the day. :)
Forum: Guild Life 08-14-2003, 04:07 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
He said he might call him again. Hehe. I wanna be...

He said he might call him again. Hehe. I wanna be on the line this time. ;[
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2003, 03:59 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 7,558
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Re: Re: Graal

I'm a redneck, and I'm pretty damned sure I'm smarter than you.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-14-2003, 03:54 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 9,998
Posted By Neonight
You and GP are Gods. Just wanted to let you know.

You and GP are Gods. Just wanted to let you know.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2003, 09:10 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,983
Posted By Neonight
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-13-2003, 09:06 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,040
Posted By Neonight
Re: EARLY LEAVING THREAD. :o

80 days... o.o Pretty early, yep. ;D

I have less than thirty days left on mine. I'm not upgrading again.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2003, 08:43 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 7,558
Posted By Neonight
I could've sworn GAT stood for Graphics...

I could've sworn GAT stood for Graphics Administration Team.

Anyway, I don't believe I'm a mad member of the community if I can spot obvious idiots.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2003, 08:28 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 7,558
Posted By Neonight
Hahaha. You're a *****. I just thought you might...

Hahaha. You're a *****. I just thought you might like to know that.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,632
Posted By Neonight
Go in-game and say 'showadmins.'

Go in-game and say 'showadmins.'
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2003, 04:47 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
He uploaded a new prank call last night while we...

He uploaded a new prank call last night while we all were in an AIM chatroom. It was with Jellyfish's dad. Hahahah oh my God it was so funny.
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2003, 03:27 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
I made it the topic at hand. I expected a reply.

I made it the topic at hand. I expected a reply.
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2003, 03:22 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
Fine. If my posts get deleted, whatever. ...

Fine. If my posts get deleted, whatever.


ON TOPIC:

HYBRID ROX LOL110511FARIN>ALL!^%!
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2003, 03:17 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
Do you lack the literacy skills to read the...

Do you lack the literacy skills to read the second thing I quoted?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-13-2003, 02:51 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 5,774
Posted By Neonight
NOW I REMEMBER

NOW I REMEMBER
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-13-2003, 02:50 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,994
Posted By Neonight
Yes they do. Don't be a dream-ruiner, Jagen. :(

Yes they do. Don't be a dream-ruiner, Jagen. :(
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2003, 02:42 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
Actually, I do believe it allows them to...

Actually, I do believe it allows them to prosecute the offender...
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2003, 02:39 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
Since when are sites that have trainers illegal?

Since when are sites that have trainers illegal?
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2003, 02:31 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
What text is illegal on his webpage?

What text is illegal on his webpage?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2003, 02:23 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,380
Posted By Neonight
Re: Another Playerworld Poll

(Sorry for reviving, but I think it's a good question)

I'd much rather have the map icon, since treasure hunting with no icon on Classic is a huge pain in the ass. It's much better to have...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2003, 02:18 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,376
Posted By Neonight
I thought about doing that after Porky "invented'...

I thought about doing that after Porky "invented' the rating system in the profile thing. I figured people'd open up my profile and vote 1 for doing it, though. ;)
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.