Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nick1988
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-15-2004, 04:31 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,359
Posted By Nick1988
GUI's: They're decent except for the choices of...

GUI's: They're decent except for the choices of colors. I would also choose a different texture (assuming you used a texture) on the blue bar in the first screenshot.
"Rock" Monster: Looks more like...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-15-2004, 01:51 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,843
Posted By Nick1988
If I'm not mistaken, olives have more of a...

If I'm not mistaken, olives have more of a yellow-green type color, not just plain green. Oh, and yeah like they said the thing in the middle should be red.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-11-2004, 03:04 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,407
Posted By Nick1988
Pretty well done.

Pretty well done.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-08-2004, 05:14 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,319
Posted By Nick1988
It's not bad. A bit dark though...

It's not bad. A bit dark though...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-08-2004, 05:11 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 815
Posted By Nick1988
Bye. :x

Bye. :x
Forum: Graphic Design 02-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,164
Posted By Nick1988
Nice work. :]

Nice work. :]
Forum: Graphic Design 02-05-2004, 11:26 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,534
Posted By Nick1988
I don't like his face, it looks like he's...

I don't like his face, it looks like he's frightened. Redesign it. ;x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,412
Posted By Nick1988
I'm not surprised. Archaic was losing a lot of...

I'm not surprised. Archaic was losing a lot of it's staff and appeared to be very inactive before they closed it to public.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-05-2004, 04:33 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,172
Posted By Nick1988
Actively I've had 3.

Actively I've had 3.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,757
Posted By Nick1988
See ya.

See ya.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-03-2004, 05:11 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,674
Posted By Nick1988
Happy birthday to forums/g2k1.

Happy birthday to forums/g2k1.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-02-2004, 02:20 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,325
Posted By Nick1988
Yes, that would be nice. Not to mention a little...

Yes, that would be nice. Not to mention a little bit more professional. ;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-02-2004, 02:16 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,892
Posted By Nick1988
Hope to see you back sometime. :)

Hope to see you back sometime. :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-02-2004, 02:15 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,535
Posted By Nick1988
Bye, I hope you stay banned for good. :)

Bye, I hope you stay banned for good. :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-01-2004, 03:05 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,265
Posted By Nick1988
I'm talking to everyone who is arguing about...

I'm talking to everyone who is arguing about moderation in general. This is not the right place to be doing that.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-31-2004, 05:32 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,265
Posted By Nick1988
Remember this?

Remember this?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2004, 07:13 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,229
Posted By Nick1988
Yeah, I am. I welcome less limits. :O

Yeah, I am. I welcome less limits. :O
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-30-2004, 06:47 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,265
Posted By Nick1988
:( Bye, see you on AIM.

:(

Bye, see you on AIM.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-30-2004, 06:03 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 7,153
Posted By Nick1988
Though I don't know you well, I'd prefer that...

Though I don't know you well, I'd prefer that you'd stay here. All the competent people are leaving. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-28-2004, 11:28 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,729
Posted By Nick1988
:) Hay Scott.

:)

Hay Scott.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-27-2004, 12:25 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 910
Posted By Nick1988
Welcome.

Welcome.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-26-2004, 05:58 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,074
Posted By Nick1988
Shouldn't this be in Tech Support?

Shouldn't this be in Tech Support?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-22-2004, 03:12 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,106
Posted By Nick1988
It's not just you.

It's not just you.
Forum: Level Design 01-21-2004, 06:21 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,929
Posted By Nick1988
Yeah, I remember him saying so, I couldn't find...

Yeah, I remember him saying so, I couldn't find where he said it though. He is using it for Fear.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-21-2004, 06:09 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,432
Posted By Nick1988
The screenshots look nice, though the body's arms...

The screenshots look nice, though the body's arms look too long. Nice textures, too.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.