Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 13
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 321
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
colin012
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-20-2007, 12:49 AM
Replies:
123
Wanted hair styles
Views:
24,215
Posted By
colin012
I still say we need sepheroth hair ...
I still say we need sepheroth hair
http://otaku.lv/uploads/20050530_451_sephiroth_seim%5b1%5d.jpg
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-20-2007, 12:40 AM
Replies:
32
Gun design
Views:
4,485
Posted By
colin012
Don't ask why but it makes me hungry and a little...
Don't ask why but it makes me hungry and a little thirsty I honestly don't know why but it's true
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Replies:
48
Green Rifle
Views:
4,497
Posted By
colin012
I want one!
I want one!
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Replies:
12
New pistole and detonator bomb
Views:
1,741
Posted By
colin012
Neeto? WTH you sound like my sister from tennesse...
Neeto? WTH you sound like my sister from tennesse
Edit** Added a bulked up version of the side veiw
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies:
48
Green Rifle
Views:
4,497
Posted By
colin012
Almost their. Put a hole in the side veiws and...
Almost their. Put a hole in the side veiws and get rid on the one in the toip veiw the tip would cover it off. Other then that it's shmexy
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-18-2007, 11:02 PM
Replies:
123
Wanted hair styles
Views:
24,215
Posted By
colin012
How bout a sephoroth hair dew. Maby for girls...
How bout a sephoroth hair dew. Maby for girls double pony tail and a single to the side for wierd emo people.... Also some recolers of the only girls outline as of now.
Edit** Heres a few...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Replies:
48
Green Rifle
Views:
4,497
Posted By
colin012
Good just round off the barrle by removing the...
Good just round off the barrle by removing the outline on the far corrners and add the hole in the barrle in the down veiw for better berspective.
Forum:
Zone
03-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Replies:
26
Poll:
Blood button?
Views:
2,502
Posted By
colin012
Actuly I don't mind abuse. This isn't for me this...
Actuly I don't mind abuse. This isn't for me this is for people with yonger Brothers/Sisters/Relitives/Moms. I'm one of the few people who arn't 35 and live in their moms basement. I'm 14 and live at...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Replies:
12
New pistole and detonator bomb
Views:
1,741
Posted By
colin012
Heres a ring that would look cool for some gun or...
Heres a ring that would look cool for some gun or whatever.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Replies:
12
New pistole and detonator bomb
Views:
1,741
Posted By
colin012
New pistole and detonator bomb
The little round bullits with the circal are bomb debries and the oval bullits are the main pistol attack and the wierd fork is a charge shot more later enjoy
I was thinking like 10 energy per...
Forum:
Zone
03-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Replies:
14
Bugs! :o
Views:
1,835
Posted By
colin012
Thats not that bad. What I hate is when you try...
Thats not that bad. What I hate is when you try to go into the warper after alredy being on the team and the round isn't over you and it says "The teams are unbalenced" then you go to the other one...
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Replies:
44
My First Attempt At GFX
Views:
5,424
Posted By
colin012
I'm sorry but I canot see uses for half of...
I'm sorry but I canot see uses for half of those...
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-16-2007, 02:51 AM
Replies:
19
Computer...
Views:
2,171
Posted By
colin012
Go for it and thanks for asking. Oh sayin the gfx...
Go for it and thanks for asking. Oh sayin the gfx fourms are diffrent then zone gfx fourms. You try not to use alot of colour contrary to zone standers....
Forum:
Sounds & Music
03-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Replies:
4
Does anyone know any good composition programs
Views:
1,553
Posted By
colin012
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that a mixer? I...
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that a mixer? I alredy have majix music maker 2005 delux (If it's any difrent then regular 2005) And I got it free with a mail in rebate. It was normaly $80.
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Replies:
19
Computer...
Views:
2,171
Posted By
colin012
Rotflol! I was saying it would look bad in game...
Rotflol! I was saying it would look bad in game if it was bigger. Their arn't manny computers bigger then players. Oh and it was heck* sorry typo.
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Replies:
19
Computer...
Views:
2,171
Posted By
colin012
Make it bigger? Heack we don't need a easter...
Make it bigger? Heack we don't need a easter island head!
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-14-2007, 04:47 AM
Replies:
5
A computer
Views:
2,177
Posted By
colin012
A computer
I made this kinda in a difrent way then typical to zone take a look
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-14-2007, 04:32 AM
Replies:
44
My First Attempt At GFX
Views:
5,424
Posted By
colin012
Most cartoons arn't done on a computer most of em...
Most cartoons arn't done on a computer most of em are hand done. I do agree that pillow shading can give more texture but like I said it doesn't transition well on metal. If youv ever sceen animia...
Forum:
Sounds & Music
03-14-2007, 04:13 AM
Replies:
4
Does anyone know any good composition programs
Views:
1,553
Posted By
colin012
Does anyone know any good composition programs
I want a composer but I don't wann bay 200 bucks for crap... Give me what you think is the best program for $300 and judge it by these factors:
Good sound quality
Varity in instements (Looking...
Forum:
Sounds & Music
03-14-2007, 04:07 AM
Replies:
13
Mixing vr. Composing
Views:
2,117
Posted By
colin012
Thats what I said>_< Thats not even...
Thats what I said>_<
Thats not even music... If it was you could have like realy moody paino with fart noises and a therimin.....
Forum:
Sounds & Music
03-14-2007, 04:00 AM
Replies:
7
Just a few songs.....
Views:
1,752
Posted By
colin012
Just a few songs.....
It's just a few techno mixes...
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-14-2007, 03:47 AM
Replies:
77
Challenge ME
Views:
26,716
Posted By
colin012
It seems on the gfx section everything looks like...
It seems on the gfx section everything looks like a wang to everyone.....
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-14-2007, 03:42 AM
Replies:
44
My First Attempt At GFX
Views:
5,424
Posted By
colin012
I look at it as a fourm of shading used to make...
I look at it as a fourm of shading used to make something look cartoony. If you us epillow shading you can work with alot more than just 3 colers. I look at dithering as a cheap excuse not to work...
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-14-2007, 03:20 AM
Replies:
44
My First Attempt At GFX
Views:
5,424
Posted By
colin012
Pillowshading isn't a bad thing you know... It's...
Pillowshading isn't a bad thing you know... It's just a difrent style... When I use it I kinda combind it with ditheringto give it easyer shading up and down and still provide a good trasition...
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-14-2007, 01:55 AM
Replies:
19
Computer...
Views:
2,171
Posted By
colin012
Computer...
Just a little computer I whiped up cuz I was board. Qustions? Comments? Advice?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 321
Page 3 of 13
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:39 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.