Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Birdbird_0
Forum: Graphic Design 07-13-2003, 10:06 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,511
Posted By Birdbird_0
I like it, the three top color bars whatever, are...

I like it, the three top color bars whatever, are a bit weird.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-13-2003, 06:20 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,044
Posted By Birdbird_0
(sorry, I had to give you a short burst of my 15...

(sorry, I had to give you a short burst of my 15 gallon flame thrower)
Forum: Graphic Design 07-12-2003, 03:19 PM
Replies: 15
Gui
Views: 2,123
Posted By Birdbird_0
I would say somthing mean, but I'm not. I'm...

I would say somthing mean, but I'm not.

I'm going to clap instead!
Forum: Graphic Design 07-12-2003, 03:16 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,414
Posted By Birdbird_0
The shading is a bit weird, I've seen this type...

The shading is a bit weird, I've seen this type before, it goes like, zig zag and then diagonal, but it does it with three colors in a row, it sorta looks bat at times, and good at others, the trick...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-12-2003, 03:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,191
Posted By Birdbird_0
It's cute. It doesn't need to be shaded if you...

It's cute. It doesn't need to be shaded if you don't want it to be, but you might want to bring out the depth a bit more or make him a bit more chubby :asleep:
Forum: Graphic Design 07-12-2003, 03:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 778
Posted By Birdbird_0
Use this Trick. Make the image in 1600x1200...

Use this Trick.

Make the image in 1600x1200 and then shrink it to 800x600 or whatever. The text seems a bit hard to place on the blue, maybe make the blue a bit darker and use white text with a...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-12-2003, 03:07 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,044
Posted By Birdbird_0
It's ****. (not to be blunt or anything) And...

It's ****.

(not to be blunt or anything) And your comment in the level isn't very nice ither.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2003, 05:25 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,673
Posted By Birdbird_0
I want to see somthing period.

I want to see somthing period.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2003, 05:15 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,673
Posted By Birdbird_0
I haven't seen anything "orginal" yet on it, lots...

I haven't seen anything "orginal" yet on it, lots of the same old on it, with new staff faces.

I think it's just going to repeat its self and fall into a hole in a week or two. I don't trust the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 7,569
Posted By Birdbird_0
Errm, no offence or anything, But can't players...

Errm, no offence or anything, But can't players do the same thing?

"There's a bug Oh Mr. RC, this is what it is!"
Sounds like a grab for the title if you ask me.

Anyone here remember ART on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-08-2003, 10:32 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 13,141
Posted By Birdbird_0
I need to learn how to script, I've gone over the...

I need to learn how to script, I've gone over the txt in the graal folder, I still don't get it :asleep: I'd be a miracle if anyone could teach me to script
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-08-2003, 10:18 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Birdbird_0
I second that. A lot of people don't realize...

I second that.
A lot of people don't realize that you need to be 18 or older to get it. The whole contract thing going on there.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-06-2003, 01:19 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,001
Posted By Birdbird_0
http://www.birdbirdzero.com/gfx/images/owned02.jpg

http://www.birdbirdzero.com/gfx/images/owned02.jpg
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2003, 11:05 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,001
Posted By Birdbird_0
Levels: Duno Graphics: Duno Ganis: Duno ...

Levels: Duno
Graphics: Duno
Ganis: Duno
Scripting: Kai or Falados?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2003, 12:23 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,105
Posted By Birdbird_0
You guys think weird :) THT, don't worry...

You guys think weird :)

THT, don't worry about it. It's going to be a playerworld based on the ideas and main concepts that 2001 was based on. The plan files will be released on Sunday.

As for...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-30-2003, 01:38 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,105
Posted By Birdbird_0
2001 is not a clone of anything, bomymoon came...

2001 is not a clone of anything, bomymoon came from 2001, and no it won't be, it's a server now based on the world of 2001 story wise.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-30-2003, 03:39 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,105
Posted By Birdbird_0
Well since it's going to go classic, I'll just...

Well since it's going to go classic, I'll just arrage some time table changes.

I was planning to make a playerworld based on the graal2001 history, releasing parts of it little by little in...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-28-2003, 09:56 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,105
Posted By Birdbird_0
Well, as of two days ago, I have my own plans for...

Well, as of two days ago, I have my own plans for Graal2001 now

:grin:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-27-2003, 10:52 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,291
Posted By Birdbird_0
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-26-2003, 04:23 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,105
Posted By Birdbird_0
Because it was new, and the only thing to do...

Because it was new, and the only thing to do after playing on Classic for a long time. People needed a change of pace, they pushed the server to become better. Same thing is going on with 2002. It's...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-26-2003, 02:57 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,105
Posted By Birdbird_0
2k1 died a long time ago, when people started...

2k1 died a long time ago, when people started making it into somthing else then itself. The problem is people, as well as repeditive content, why work on a game to have "fun?"

It was a great...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-24-2003, 08:54 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,076
Posted By Birdbird_0
Thank you ^___________^

Thank you ^___________^
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-22-2003, 01:25 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,215
Posted By Birdbird_0
I should of seen this thread earlier, I seriously...

I should of seen this thread earlier, I seriously would of driven down there, probably take Kamuii with me.

With traffic, L.A. is about 2 hours from Ventura.

I can't stand the air there though,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2003, 11:46 AM
Replies: 157
Views: 13,220
Posted By Birdbird_0
If the price is fair, I'd be interested in buying...

If the price is fair, I'd be interested in buying a server.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-21-2003, 10:35 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,686
Posted By Birdbird_0
we talked on aim, sorted it out, its pointless to...

we talked on aim, sorted it out, its pointless to argue.
SO yeah, thats about it.

ps, he got pwned by Unixmad, banned for CC fruad out of nowhere x_x
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.