Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 3
<
1
2
3
Showing results 51 to 62 of 62
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
LoStSuRfEr1
Forum:
Era Main Forum
11-22-2009, 11:19 PM
Replies:
36
Era Dev Update 11/22/2009
Views:
7,787
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
So how bout bringing Era Underground back and...
So how bout bringing Era Underground back and putting the sewers to use ?
Forum:
Era Bugs and improvements
11-21-2009, 12:14 AM
Replies:
354
Suggestions thread (Formerly: We're listening...)
Views:
91,006
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
I want to see a zombieland event
I want to see a zombieland event
Forum:
Era Main Forum
11-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Replies:
23
Era Underground: Something is in the sewers
Views:
5,708
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
I think people are taking my idea way out of...
I think people are taking my idea way out of context, This is just loose idea something to bring back some fun between gangs. Also incorporate business and what not with gangs.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
11-03-2009, 04:54 AM
Replies:
23
Era Underground: Something is in the sewers
Views:
5,708
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
Ya I guess your right Frankie, I just wish Era...
Ya I guess your right Frankie, I just wish Era could go back to how fun it was 3-4 years ago
Forum:
Era Main Forum
11-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Replies:
93
Era's Graaloween 2009!
Views:
20,960
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
http://i35.tinypic.com/s2fdp3.gif
http://i35.tinypic.com/s2fdp3.gif
Forum:
Era Main Forum
11-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Replies:
23
Era Underground: Something is in the sewers
Views:
5,708
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
Shiiit I left it out of my post but I had thought...
Shiiit I left it out of my post but I had thought about the mass amount of black market arms flooding the economy and thats why I thought they could be made to be undroppable until broken, You know...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
11-02-2009, 03:01 AM
Replies:
23
Era Underground: Something is in the sewers
Views:
5,708
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
True thank you for the input, But I honestly...
True thank you for the input, But I honestly think it would be used. I think the players of era could really use something new. Also it would not be hard at all to script.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
11-02-2009, 02:14 AM
Replies:
23
Era Underground: Something is in the sewers
Views:
5,708
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
Slightly shivering the man controls his breathing...
Slightly shivering the man controls his breathing as he stares through the over-sized black binocolaurs from his hidden spot high in a tree observing a spot that was tipped off to be a an entrance to...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
11-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Replies:
23
Era Underground: Something is in the sewers
Views:
5,708
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
Yes I was, I figure take some initiative and...
Yes I was, I figure take some initiative and start making some levels for this new black market concept. It really does open up so many options, Drop me a line on aim at omgtravisonfire and well...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
11-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Replies:
23
Era Underground: Something is in the sewers
Views:
5,708
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
Awesome point Chris, I honestly did not even look...
Awesome point Chris, I honestly did not even look at it that way nor did I take into consideration body armor and coffee. I guess I am going to get back to the drawing board with Era Underground.
...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
11-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Replies:
23
Era Underground: Something is in the sewers
Views:
5,708
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
Era Underground: Something is in the sewers
Let me just say this is a very simple rough draft, If any staff shows interest in I'll write up the 10 pages I could on how this could open all kinds of things on Era. I am also not asking to run or...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
10-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Replies:
95
The Nostalgia Thread
Views:
15,542
Posted By
LoStSuRfEr1
1)When you starting playing Graal: Long long time...
1)When you starting playing Graal: Long long time ago
1a)When you starting playing Era (if different):Jeez I dont remember, I remember Chrisz hooking me up with a tag in Era Underground and running...
Showing results 51 to 62 of 62
Page 3 of 3
<
1
2
3
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:37 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.