Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hyped
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 05:58 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,784
Posted By Hyped
Nice game koni. :)

Nice game koni. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 05:15 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 749
Posted By Hyped
Nice story

Nice story
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 04:26 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,045
Posted By Hyped
Bah, leave them alone..they are just having a...

Bah, leave them alone..they are just having a little fun.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 08:13 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,854
Posted By Hyped
I started playing 2k1 in July and those were the...

I started playing 2k1 in July and those were the good old days of 2k1 that I remember. No market place, and not a lot of ways of making money..only mining, fishing, and farming.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 08:10 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,580
Posted By Hyped
Forgive me. :( ...

Forgive me. :(
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8510&perpage=15&pagenumber=5
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-04-2002, 06:27 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,575
Posted By Hyped
He should have one, but if he gets one Sparkplug...

He should have one, but if he gets one Sparkplug should get one too...being Police Chief and all.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 03:10 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,877
Posted By Hyped
Yes....go James.... I hope you guys can turn...

Yes....go James....
I hope you guys can turn this around and fix Police...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 02:29 PM
Replies: 23
Poll: Fun Poll
Views: 2,004
Posted By Hyped
I dont know where my mom nor dad are!

I dont know where my mom nor dad are!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 01:16 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,877
Posted By Hyped
The Police force as I see it now is crap. I...

The Police force as I see it now is crap. I thought Sparkplug would do a good job but then he hired James who I didnt have a problem with untill he started taking over. Then they hired all of these...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 06:10 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,885
Posted By Hyped
Ditto Craig.

Ditto Craig.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2002, 11:10 AM
Replies: 136
Views: 8,106
Posted By Hyped
There is someone I would attack but I wont say...

There is someone I would attack but I wont say who.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-01-2002, 07:18 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,113
Posted By Hyped
Bye Vince, call me sometime.

Bye Vince, call me sometime.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2002, 07:16 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,974
Posted By Hyped
140 left on mine.

140 left on mine.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2002, 11:08 AM
Replies: 265
Views: 22,155
Posted By Hyped
I think we should do ghost pirates idea. Invent...

I think we should do ghost pirates idea. Invent new jobs to make your own things and then you can sell them at the markets and it would have more sentimental value.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2002, 11:04 AM
Replies: 265
Views: 22,155
Posted By Hyped
I think that's a great idea.

I think that's a great idea.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2002, 10:56 AM
Replies: 265
Views: 22,155
Posted By Hyped
Graal2001 is the only server I know that is based...

Graal2001 is the only server I know that is based on economy and I think its pretty stupid. I'm up for this reset.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2002, 10:44 AM
Replies: 265
Views: 22,155
Posted By Hyped
King Arthur cant post on forums but said for you...

King Arthur cant post on forums but said for you to count his vote as No because he doenst want to lose his precious houses and such.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2002, 12:39 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,271
Posted By Hyped
I have no idea but I think she would do a great...

I have no idea but I think she would do a great job either way.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2002, 12:34 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,271
Posted By Hyped
James is the new asst or so I hear..and as far as...

James is the new asst or so I hear..and as far as Marle goes, I think she should have a chance at police again also.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-27-2002, 02:57 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,484
Posted By Hyped
You do a pretty good job as far as english goes...

You do a pretty good job as far as english goes Loriel. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-27-2002, 02:56 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,484
Posted By Hyped
I've seen worse than you Loriel..there are some...

I've seen worse than you Loriel..there are some swedes I know that can't spell nor use correct grammar at all in english.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-27-2002, 02:46 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,484
Posted By Hyped
I use poor grammar and poor spelling, I need to...

I use poor grammar and poor spelling, I need to go back to school.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-26-2002, 11:37 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 8,407
Posted By Hyped
It's been fun Alk, see you around.

It's been fun Alk, see you around.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-26-2002, 08:38 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,710
Posted By Hyped
I will now shut up since I do not like to fight.

I will now shut up since I do not like to fight.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-26-2002, 08:36 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,710
Posted By Hyped
I'd rather not since I have no intention of...

I'd rather not since I have no intention of quitting.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.