Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 113
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 47 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: noublipasa
Forum: Zone 04-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,503
Posted By noublipasa
Lightbulb What do you enjoy the most on Zone?

What do you enjoy the most on Zone?

-Iricia : 30 peoples on it everyone rushing to get bases .
-Gwars : guild vs server Event on with everyone of the guild on skype.
-Spar : just sparring ;)....
Forum: Zone 04-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By noublipasa
I support.

I support.
Forum: Information 04-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 47,409
Posted By noublipasa
Dimanche le 19 Avril, 03:30 Servertime (10:00PM...

Dimanche le 19 Avril, 03:30 Servertime (10:00PM EST) - Animé par jkool666
Chaingun Deathmatch Event!
Le prix sera des Reapers!
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,371
Posted By noublipasa
Yes but why does santa drop redpistoles and...

Yes but why does santa drop redpistoles and bluepistoles?
rps and bps have nothing to do with christmas ;)
So does candy reapers with easter.
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,371
Posted By noublipasa
And you are complaining? ...

And you are complaining? ...
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,371
Posted By noublipasa
Just reconnect yourself and it disapears ;).

Just reconnect yourself and it disapears ;).
Forum: Zone 04-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,216
Posted By noublipasa
Right I did not know.

Right I did not know.
Forum: Zone 04-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,216
Posted By noublipasa
0o 0o 0o when? where?

0o 0o 0o when? where?
Forum: Zone 04-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,317
Posted By noublipasa
This is the french/spanish/dutch events schedule....

This is the french/spanish/dutch events schedule.
It does not say who won the event...
Forum: Zone 04-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,034
Posted By noublipasa
Ok sorry. I did not know you were banned.

Ok sorry. I did not know you were banned.
Forum: Zone 04-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,838
Posted By noublipasa
lmao!

lmao!
Forum: Zone 04-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,216
Posted By noublipasa
Who said apprippers magnums n stuff would be...

Who said apprippers magnums n stuff would be removed from commando?
Maybe they will stay
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,360
Posted By noublipasa
Don't cry because Revo does not like you and that...

Don't cry because Revo does not like you and that your not gettin drawn.

Billy you will have to wait ;)
*puting ice on my face
Forum: Information 04-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 47,409
Posted By noublipasa
Vendredi le 10 avril, 12:30 Servertime (4:00 PM...

Vendredi le 10 avril, 12:30 Servertime (4:00 PM EST) - Animé par JOK3RZLEADER
Goonadier et Gravitron deathmatch!
Le prix sera des Redpistoles!
Forum: Zone 04-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,034
Posted By noublipasa
You don't even play zone.

You don't even play zone.
Forum: Zone 04-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,317
Posted By noublipasa
Is there a ¨who won the event thread?¨ I've...

Is there a ¨who won the event thread?¨
I've heard people mentioning it but if it exists I never found it :s.
Forum: Zone 04-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,838
Posted By noublipasa
What about when you at school? Can you lock them...

What about when you at school? Can you lock them with your mobile phone or something ? :P
Forum: Zone 04-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,216
Posted By noublipasa
Ok so bahamut so you want sniper in commando? ...

Ok so bahamut so you want sniper in commando?
Maybe sniper will be removed ;)

ps: i know you hate sniper
Forum: Zone 04-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,838
Posted By noublipasa
Lol yeah they are all american :P

Lol yeah they are all american :P
Forum: Zone 04-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,034
Posted By noublipasa
What next month? Easter is this month lol

What next month? Easter is this month lol
Forum: Zone 04-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,838
Posted By noublipasa
I agree with you jesper ET's are never connected...

I agree with you jesper ET's are never connected when we are.
Then when we get off to eat or sleep 3 of them connect themselfes...

@Raven: I have tried to take videos but on a mac it does not...
Forum: Zone 04-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,838
Posted By noublipasa
Guys as there are quit alot of hackers these days...

Guys as there are quit alot of hackers these days just add all the ET's to your buddy list :p even if you hate them.
Then just pm them if you see one hacker.
Forum: Zone 04-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,216
Posted By noublipasa
@sean: yes they will also balance class weapons...

@sean: yes they will also balance class weapons like photon will be removed from commando.
Forum: Zone 04-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,216
Posted By noublipasa
I would't bother creating this thread if the...

I would't bother creating this thread if the player count was high. We could just do a squad vs another but as the playercount is low I was wondering how these squad event will go.

Mini maybe with...
Forum: Zone 04-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,216
Posted By noublipasa
Next updates

I would just like to know some things about the squad idea that is going to come out.

There has been an about idea squads gaining a weapon in a squad event.
I would like to know if this idea will...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 113

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.