Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Glory
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-04-2002, 02:09 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,124
Posted By Glory
They can still hop on the acc without you knowing...

They can still hop on the acc without you knowing I won't say anymore, don't want to be banned. lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-18-2002, 11:42 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,268
Posted By Glory
Yes I think so.

Yes I think so.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-18-2002, 09:17 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,268
Posted By Glory
grrrr

for some reason now...when i try to play graal it freezes every few secs and un freezes, it happens with no othe program
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-16-2002, 12:44 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,339
Posted By Glory
Re: Revision 4

Would be NICE if I could actually download it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2002, 03:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,108
Posted By Glory
Corupt: Well I would have given my work to a...

Corupt: Well I would have given my work to a friend had a known it would happen before it did but I had no time but its all paid up and all I have to do is pick it up so no worries
Forum: Tech Support 10-15-2002, 12:23 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 25,367
Posted By Glory
I can't even download it so w00t... :grrr:

I can't even download it so w00t... :grrr:
Forum: Tech Support 10-14-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies: 158
Views: 15,133
Posted By Glory
ok. just help instead of yell....or is it like...

ok. just help instead of yell....or is it like "lets all laugh at everyone so they get mad and dont reupgrade"
Forum: Tech Support 10-14-2002, 05:41 AM
Replies: 158
Views: 15,133
Posted By Glory
... >=(

*reninstalls for the 8th time*...would anyone like to help me why the new exe won't install, it keeps installing the old one and I have tried to install and reinstall and still no luck...:rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-09-2002, 02:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,108
Posted By Glory
It may be the end of BL as we know it

Corupt: well not many know but I have a rent-a-computer and well it got picked up about 3 weeks ago and they can only hold it for a month then they have to delete the contents of the computer and put...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-06-2002, 05:59 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,113
Posted By Glory
Days equal down it says you must have subscibed...

Days equal down it says you must have subscibed for like months or crap like that...but it still has like dayson it so bah i dunno
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2002, 02:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,113
Posted By Glory
My friend is going to apply but they don't have...

My friend is going to apply but they don't have forum account and I don't want to get banned for posting the app for someone else. :O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2002, 05:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,113
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Got FAQ?

I think he meant he deserves to get fired...anyway I can't find the last test and anyhow I am not sure if you are to post it here or email Torankusu. :O
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-01-2002, 05:29 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,607
Posted By Glory
Re: Cira Baen...

OMG WHAT A ...B*TCH
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-01-2002, 05:24 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,888
Posted By Glory
Your nude person avatar is missing a few pieces...

Your nude person avatar is missing a few pieces of equipment, sir!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2002, 07:57 AM
Replies: 187
Views: 21,592
Posted By Glory
I really dislike you now :( You used hell in your...

I really dislike you now :( You used hell in your name yet we are not allowed to say it o your server! >=( :\
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-26-2002, 11:46 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,588
Posted By Glory
Zen told me on aim that he doesn't know howto...

Zen told me on aim that he doesn't know howto acceopt heads or anything so he rejects them LOLOLOL what a bish
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-25-2002, 09:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,763
Posted By Glory
Who ever does homework? I hardly do it not study...

Who ever does homework? I hardly do it not study and I got 5A's and 3 B's... :O
Edit: OH OH OH Forgot favourite icons! :rolleyes: :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-25-2002, 02:59 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,267
Posted By Glory
:\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\

:\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\
Forum: Level Design 09-25-2002, 07:00 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,966
Posted By Glory
Actually I wasn't because I can't make levels so...

Actually I wasn't because I can't make levels so yea. I was just being stupid because i felt like it.:\
Forum: Level Design 09-23-2002, 01:35 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,966
Posted By Glory
OMG LIEK YOUR LEVAELS ON RBAVO SUCKS BECAUSE WLEL...

OMG LIEK YOUR LEVAELS ON RBAVO SUCKS BECAUSE WLEL THE ENDSGES AREJAGGY AND WLEL TEHRE ARER STUPID LTIEEL TILES AND BAD EDETIALS AND EVRY PLAIN!#
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2002, 01:29 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,267
Posted By Glory
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2002, 07:11 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,267
Posted By Glory
pffffft don't like smilies do ya? :o :D ;) :p...

pffffft don't like smilies do ya? :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-22-2002, 01:33 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
hahahahahahah like me...except i dont share an...

hahahahahahah like me...except i dont share an account ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-22-2002, 01:28 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,140
Posted By Glory
You ARE wrong. I know it means that, I have been...

You ARE wrong. I know it means that, I have been staff so many times. It means he is on RC, plus I was on when he was on RC...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-22-2002, 09:31 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,140
Posted By Glory
ok thanks nm then

ok thanks nm then
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.