Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 260
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Riot
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,629
Posted By Riot
The wiki and scriptfunctions_client.txt state to...

The wiki and scriptfunctions_client.txt state to use 'gralats' instead of 'rupees':
rupees - integer - better use 'gralats'

You should throw as much as this in the serverside as possible, if not...
Forum: Tech Support 03-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Replies: 335
Views: 74,048
Posted By Riot
I thought this initially but I haven't really had...

I thought this initially but I haven't really had any issues with Vista for games aside from the tile issues and random crashes with Graal. The only problem I've had are with games that have...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,401
Posted By Riot
trigger(evt,params..) does the same thing, and I...

trigger(evt,params..) does the same thing, and I would imagine a few others do it as well.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,401
Posted By Riot
It passes them as separate params: function...

It passes them as separate params:
function onCreated() {
this.scheduleEvent(1, "Test", {"param0", "param1"});
}

function onTest() {
echo(params[0]);
echo(params[1]);
}
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-14-2007, 11:24 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,321
Posted By Riot
I'm sure people would love having 20 rows of page...

I'm sure people would love having 20 rows of page numbers.
Forum: Tech Support 03-13-2007, 11:48 PM
Replies: 335
Views: 74,048
Posted By Riot
It happens on my ATi Radeon 9800 Pro. The use of...

It happens on my ATi Radeon 9800 Pro. The use of OpenGL mode fixes it and it doesn't crash as often.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,494
Posted By Riot
I would assume XML files are allowed considering:...

I would assume XML files are allowed considering:

TGraalVar.loadxml(str)
TGraalVar.loadxmlfromstring(str)
TGraalVar.savexml(str, int)
TGraalVar.savexmltostring() - returns string
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,091
Posted By Riot
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71309 ?
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,162
Posted By Riot
Last I checked under Windows timevar2 was how...

Last I checked under Windows timevar2 was how long the client has been opened.
Forum: Code Gallery 03-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 13,337
Posted By Riot
or even this.status = !this.status; ;)

or even this.status = !this.status; ;)
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 03-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 15,100
Posted By Riot
I guess I'll post a bug/warning about the "style"...

I guess I'll post a bug/warning about the "style" command:

If you have padding enabled on operators it will cause syntax errors if you use var @= "something"; as it places a space between @ and =....
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,946
Posted By Riot
Right here: for (temp.itemData:...

Right here:
for (temp.itemData: getstringkeys("this."))
temp.itemData.add(temp.itemData @"="@ makevar(@"this."@ temp.itemData));

You might want to change this to something like:
for...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-27-2007, 02:51 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,247
Posted By Riot
This would be nice.

This would be nice.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-21-2007, 06:41 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,041
Posted By Riot
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Creation/Dev/Scrip...

http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Creation/Dev/Script/Client/TServerLevel#Functions

findareanpcs(float x, float y, float width float height) object Returns an array of all npcs within the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,088
Posted By Riot
getstringkeys("this.curV") is not returning the...

getstringkeys("this.curV") is not returning the period and after since the 2 is considered a variable of "curV4". The same for the "this.curV2.01".
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-16-2007, 01:40 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,307
Posted By Riot
There are two scripts on Graal.net you might want...

There are two scripts on Graal.net you might want to look at:

http://graal.net/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=68
http://graal.net/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=84
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-13-2007, 02:59 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,672
Posted By Riot
No they don't, we pay for our Dev server thank...

No they don't, we pay for our Dev server thank you.
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-11-2007, 03:41 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 15,226
Posted By Riot
No, but I shouldn't have to. Especially since it...

No, but I shouldn't have to. Especially since it does not tell you what time you registered the server on the billing information page.

It's not hard to write a script that says "Payment due in x...
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 15,226
Posted By Riot
I got an email that told me its payment was due...

I got an email that told me its payment was due and it was suspended at the same time. I also got an email saying it was due the next day at the same time as the other ones.
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-11-2007, 03:04 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 15,226
Posted By Riot
Maybe it should show hours when it gets below a...

Maybe it should show hours when it gets below a day? It would also be nice if it emailed you before your hosting gets suspended to remind you payment is due.

Also, please check my support ticket...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 14,090
Posted By Riot
I've always felt the Global Scripting Team should...

I've always felt the Global Scripting Team should be responsible for:

Assisting with scripting issues (ex: lag, bugs)
Providing scripts which all playerworlds can use (ex: baddies, custom...
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 15,226
Posted By Riot
1. Delteria is not enabled for GScript2, and...

1. Delteria is not enabled for GScript2, and enabling it would deem most of the world unusable.
2. It allows us to develop and test scripts without disruption of normal server activities.


...
Forum: Tech Support 02-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 940
Posted By Riot
Edit your "Downloadfolder" in RC options and make...

Edit your "Downloadfolder" in RC options and make sure it ends in a slash:

eg: C: \graal\temp\ and not C: \graal\temp
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,825
Posted By Riot
putnpc2 returns the object of the NPC. And I...

putnpc2 returns the object of the NPC. And I prefer to just use the old join as it looks better than "join(\"someclass\");".
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,825
Posted By Riot
You mean.. with (putnpc2(x, y, "join...

You mean..

with (putnpc2(x, y, "join someclass;"))
{
this.something = somevar;
this.somefunc();
}
or
temp.npc putnpc2(x, y, "join someclass;");
temp.npc.something = somevar;
Showing results 51 to 75 of 260

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.