Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 114
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: eronix
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-01-2007, 02:24 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,372
Posted By eronix
o o k we kewl man we kewl sry bot i jst try b...

o o k we kewl man we kewl sry bot i jst try b kewl man sry

pce mann pce
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2007, 02:19 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,802
Posted By eronix
Once upon a time there was a pokemon rancher. ...

Once upon a time there was a pokemon rancher.
He was also a digimon rancher.
And he also ranched little bomy kids on G2K1.

Anyways, once he ranched a pikachu, a charizard (Thats a digimon.....
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,372
Posted By eronix
wat iz yedi y he stel yendi name!

wat iz yedi y he stel yendi name!
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-01-2007, 01:56 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,053
Posted By eronix
Your selling YOUR pizzas (No effort whatsoever to...

Your selling YOUR pizzas (No effort whatsoever to make), to RUN AROUND and give to NPC's for 5$ to your guys.. It's not only kinda weird, but the NPC's would have to be VERY close by to make it fair,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-01-2007, 01:52 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,112
Posted By eronix
Personally I don't like seeing ERA SWAT or ERA...

Personally I don't like seeing ERA SWAT or ERA POLICE DEPRTMENT when I log on Era.. It's like seeing (INUYASHA GANG) on UN, it just downgrades a server
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-01-2007, 01:42 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 907
Posted By eronix
Zone was a pretty addicting server when I...

Zone was a pretty addicting server when I played.. It did get boring pretty fast though, but that was back before the awesome lightsabers and new guns and gold only priv's and stuff..
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,331
Posted By eronix
.. Over the year? Unholy Nation has sucked...

.. Over the year?

Unholy Nation has sucked ever since the invention of TRIALS.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2007, 01:28 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,348
Posted By eronix
I had the beginning idea of this server years and...

I had the beginning idea of this server years and years ago.. I think I was the one who gave rapid it, and he just edited it and made it way too modern..

I've been working on my ideas for it.. I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2007, 01:23 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,599
Posted By eronix
Yeah that was the word I was looking for :(

Yeah that was the word I was looking for :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2007, 01:22 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 14,090
Posted By eronix
First you might want to explain what "GST" means...

First you might want to explain what "GST" means to half the kids on graal.

Do GST's even evaluate servers scripts anymore? (Like when a server wants to go hosted, they have to check out their...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2007, 01:15 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,599
Posted By eronix
Nice job so far, checked earlier.. It's pretty...

Nice job so far, checked earlier.. It's pretty hot.

Also, you may not want to call them "gangs", I don't even know if calling them "business's" is very.... Old.. Or western for that matter..
...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,053
Posted By eronix
I don't think it's fair that SP has their own...

I don't think it's fair that SP has their own jobs, SP supports (Maybe not anymore, havn't played in a while) some noob ass party, can't remember the name..

Anyways, what I'm trying to prove is...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,372
Posted By eronix
i vote yendi

i vote yendi
Forum: N-Pulse News 03-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,091
Posted By eronix
Just a little question, when this automatic spar...

Just a little question, when this automatic spar tournament system gets up, what will be the main event for the Events Team to do? Or is the "weekly et event" basically demolished?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,781
Posted By eronix
Haha.. Hi

Haha.. Hi
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,309
Posted By eronix
Looking at the new staff.. Yeah I guess I can...

Looking at the new staff.. Yeah I guess I can agree with you
Forum: Future Improvements 03-30-2007, 04:46 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,101
Posted By eronix
A calender could be pretty cool; Maybe the...

A calender could be pretty cool;

Maybe the only people who could access it would be GK EM's, maybe Zone ES, large guild owners, server owners.. Etc.

They could use it to post server openings,...
Forum: Gani Construction 03-30-2007, 01:52 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,147
Posted By eronix
That's pretty stupid :|

That's pretty stupid :|
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-30-2007, 01:45 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,254
Posted By eronix
#1: Yeah kinda agree to a point, although Atrius...

#1: Yeah kinda agree to a point, although Atrius was GS1 within the last month, and it had some pretty damn good scripts for being GS1..

#2: Yeah.. You kinda posted on something we call "FORUMS",...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2007, 01:38 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,309
Posted By eronix
He means he's not good enough to get himself a...

He means he's not good enough to get himself a job on a classic server, only about 1/4 of the graal population can actually get a GOOD, DEV job on a classic server.. ;(

I remember when you could...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-30-2007, 01:30 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,347
Posted By eronix
whut. Just kidding, studying is hard. ;( ...

whut.

Just kidding, studying is hard. ;(
Pass them exams so someday you can become owner of a game better then graal :|
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-30-2007, 01:27 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,781
Posted By eronix
Oh. My. God. It's. Also. You. How. Are. You....

Oh. My. God. It's. Also. You. How. Are. You. Doing. Old. Friend.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2007, 01:25 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,637
Posted By eronix
Don't forget them slurpee's, and super gulps ;)

Don't forget them slurpee's, and super gulps ;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-29-2007, 12:27 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,781
Posted By eronix
Haha, that IS true, you did own me way too much.....

Haha, that IS true, you did own me way too much.. :'(
Whatever happened to Bhaal Spawns anyways? Do you still have it up?

And yeah.. Yendi could have been a religion, but I don't want to get into...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-28-2007, 02:04 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,637
Posted By eronix
I wasn't trying to challenge you. I was just...

I wasn't trying to challenge you. I was just making bits of points. ;(



Please tell me you're not encouraging UN kids to play there.. No offence, but that's going to break all respect anyone...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 114

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.