Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,488
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I personally don't get how Graal "needs" to be a...

I personally don't get how Graal "needs" to be a p2p game at this point.. it's already at the brink of extinction. Even when it was thriving it was a free game, and even when it first became p2p, I...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,968
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah I must agree with FC Aeko, you've improved a...

Yeah I must agree with FC Aeko, you've improved a ton since when I first started working with you. I don't have to yell at you anymore for pillowshading! :D
Forum: Future Improvements 11-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,594
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Oh, probably should've looked around for a...

Oh, probably should've looked around for a similar thread before I made this one, eh? :noob:
Forum: Future Improvements 11-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,594
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Projectile Speed

Will there ever be a variable to alter a projectiles speed without it actually overseeing the initial onwall detection?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 14,780
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol wtf kind of lie is that? The original GG used...

Lol wtf kind of lie is that? The original GG used some old tileset Cythus made for Graal X, so how does that have any concept involved?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-27-2009, 11:16 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 14,780
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Because they are all built differently. Some...

Because they are all built differently. Some revolving around different aspects. :noob:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 14,780
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
That would probably be because all we can SEE is...

That would probably be because all we can SEE is similarities.
Forum: Level Design 10-24-2009, 08:25 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,680
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
With the given perspective of the level, the...

With the given perspective of the level, the doorway would create a shadow. You have to remember, Graal is a top-down game, not a birds-eye viewed game. That's like saying that the typical Graal...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2009, 08:05 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 14,780
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
How was he supposed to know exactly what its for?...

How was he supposed to know exactly what its for? And besides the "use" of it, he was basing it on a visual aspect so trying to prove him wrong in a script aspect is rather pointless. As I must say...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-23-2009, 11:46 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,968
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Nice tables Aeko, although like Dusty and Elk...

Nice tables Aeko, although like Dusty and Elk said, the highlights are a bit too much. The gun is ok.. looks kind of like its made of plastic or something.. and the stock end is kind of funky. ^^
Forum: Server Maintenance 10-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 32,134
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
What ever happened to them being up in the...

What ever happened to them being up in the morning, or even EARLIER? :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 10-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,329
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Not him..

Not him..
Forum: Graphic Design 10-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,329
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You lose, go home.

You lose, go home.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-21-2009, 08:24 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,329
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
/end joke? :confused:

/end joke? :confused:
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,252
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Actually there isn't really any difference, they...

Actually there isn't really any difference, they both work. I actually prefer to use params as its defining parameter"s" (Meaning more than one?) And uhh, what about [0]?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,252
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
How do you expect it to add/remove when you're...

How do you expect it to add/remove when you're using undefined parameters? You haven't defined params[2/3] within your add/remove functions, only params[1].
Forum: Graphic Design 10-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,472
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You don't really have any defined volumes within...

You don't really have any defined volumes within the shading, you should try to fix that, and also, the handle of the gun is a bit big in proportion to the barrel of the gun o.O
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Replies: 115
Views: 21,878
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
In my opinion.. gangs are really only fun when...

In my opinion.. gangs are really only fun when you can actually get into one and have money to buy things to support your raiding fun. The best part for me when I was in a gang and had money was the...
Forum: Tech Support 10-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,404
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I wasn't aware that making a typo was considered...

I wasn't aware that making a typo was considered "trying to sound smart". I meant to say My CPU usage gets really high and memory usage gets as high as 220,000. But doesn't really matter to me. :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 10-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,457
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well I wasn't really planning on using it for...

Well I wasn't really planning on using it for anything besides a decoration to be quite honest.. lol But I did intend to give it that texture to give it sort of a "bumpy" feel. :p
Forum: Graphic Design 10-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,457
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Happy Halloween.. ? o.o

I know, I know it's a little early, but this was made on request. So i've decided to come here and show it off, not the greatest.. but it was fun to make! :D So merry CHRIS.. errr, I mean Haappy...
Forum: Tech Support 10-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,404
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I actually have this problem constantly to the...

I actually have this problem constantly to the point where I've had to reset my Graal client. My CPU get's as high as 220,000K memory usage where it actually has to shut down graal without my...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,077
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
1st blade, 3rd handle.

1st blade, 3rd handle.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,954
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Okay I've figured out the scrolling thing thanks...

Okay I've figured out the scrolling thing thanks to Dusty and little help from Chompy. Now I've got another question relating to wraptext(), I can't seem to figure out how to get this to work at all....
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,954
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I've done this before, and it displays 1, 2, 3,...

I've done this before, and it displays 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Than I increase the scrolling variable and its displays 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. When what I want it to display is 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. (Hiding the 1). The...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.