Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-10-2006, 04:31 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
New levels are up. And if I do say so...

New levels are up.

And if I do say so myself, they kick ass (the kitchen moreso)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Just waiting on Bjorn to upload them... and...

Just waiting on Bjorn to upload them...

and a 'woot' to Fayt and Felix Lionheart on becoming Bartenders.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Raven, what the hell do you think I'm doing? ...

Raven, what the hell do you think I'm doing?

I left it open so people could spar.

Stick your nose in your own pub and get on with it, eh mate?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I've been busy with AP assignments for school...

I've been busy with AP assignments for school (high school sucks), and the SDS should be up this week - I fixed the levels (completely) and they should be up ASAP.

And yes, your right Jaws, I am...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,043
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Try singing to bomies.

Try singing to bomies.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-06-2006, 05:13 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,417
Posted By AlaricoMontario
So your saying it's justified Kyden? That it's...

So your saying it's justified Kyden? That it's okay that a person who doesn't have $150 (And I say that because I have af riend who made that much off of it) should be punished by not having decent...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-04-2006, 11:48 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,186
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Calani, why are you always the only person who...

Calani, why are you always the only person who gets confused/defensive with what I say?


I said I am the only oen who needs the logs for my tavern.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-04-2006, 01:43 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,186
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Who said you had to give it to all of the...

Who said you had to give it to all of the managers?

You could give me a once a week (or on special emergency occasions..) report of Sun-Sat
Forum: Samurai 08-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,142
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Draenin's remodelling projects own, you'll be...

Draenin's remodelling projects own, you'll be overjoyed when they come out.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,186
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Bjorn, if you put in Kuji's code, I already...

Bjorn, if you put in Kuji's code, I already -have- RC
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-02-2006, 04:48 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 8,075
Posted By AlaricoMontario
If Brutal prices go down, Immense prices will...

If Brutal prices go down,
Immense prices will just go up to compensate.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-02-2006, 03:46 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 8,075
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Actually... on my 3rd evil bomy yesterday I came...

Actually... on my 3rd evil bomy yesterday I came upon a brutal.

Maps are actually quite common in dungeons. Not necessarily brutals but, hey, every bit counts :)
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-02-2006, 03:45 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,186
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I'm not going to tell my staff, who are off tag...

I'm not going to tell my staff, who are off tag at the time, what they can or cannot do.

If anything, you should appreciate the business - no one else seems willing to pay ridiculously high...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-02-2006, 01:40 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,092
Posted By AlaricoMontario
/useskill inscription [Text]

/useskill inscription [Text]
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-02-2006, 01:40 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 8,075
Posted By AlaricoMontario
What Cid said, just meaner and more to the point...

What Cid said, just meaner and more to the point :P
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,186
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Well you see 4 thefts in a week is kind of...

Well you see 4 thefts in a week is kind of discouraging to improvement and work ethic.


However, my staff has been decreased from around 20 to about 8..... so, it should be good now.
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,205
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Grrr... the one day it is I miss it. This...

Grrr... the one day it is I miss it.

This Saturday, 12 Noon: Zormite, be there, damnit :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-01-2006, 01:24 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 8,075
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Meh, it'll never work. At first, the buyers...

Meh, it'll never work.

At first, the buyers will boycott brutals. Yet, as with all things - they will eventualyl start to suffer and buy regular prices.

And dmanit, if I bought a brutal for 10...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-31-2006, 02:35 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,120
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Hate to see you go mate.

Hate to see you go mate.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,205
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I won't be there. Band practice 7am to 4pm...

I won't be there.

Band practice 7am to 4pm Monday thru Friday.
Forum: Forest 07-30-2006, 07:35 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 4,464
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Shipyard Rules, Revised Consequently,...

Shipyard Rules, Revised



Consequently, the north right hand, south left hand, and north left hand corners are reserved for Royal Vessels and the Navy
If you see a ship damaged, fix it....
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,186
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Entrance Logs

Don't know if this exists or not, but giving business owners a log of who en tered through tag-only doors would be nice.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 801
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Notice

Due to massive thefts from the Sea Dog Saloon (you try running an establishment with 200 food and 1K sugarcane...)

All staff is being removed and re-processed through- bouncers, managers,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Anything new I approve of XX

Anything new I approve of XX
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,839
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Meh, I'd help do a couple.. but a dozen is where...

Meh, I'd help do a couple.. but a dozen is where I put my foot down.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.