Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 316
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ViCtOrEhEhEh
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-17-2006, 06:57 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,977
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
That reminds me of Graal2000. :''(

That reminds me of Graal2000. :''(
Forum: Graphic Design 06-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,163
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Do real tagging and not pixel tagging...wtf?

Do real tagging and not pixel tagging...wtf?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-16-2006, 05:00 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,713
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Read that Koni.

Read that Koni.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-16-2006, 04:46 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,560
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yea he knows. Both of us are working on this...

Yea he knows. Both of us are working on this server and we really need help with Scripting and Graphic talents. Thank you. Also when he was making the thread he was like "Crap wrong section!" but...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-16-2006, 01:10 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,047
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Who are you? Get out/ Shut up/ Leave/ Stop...

Who are you? Get out/ Shut up/ Leave/ Stop posting on Graal forums/ Quit Graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,713
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Listen to the players. :rolleyes:

Listen to the players. :rolleyes:
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-14-2006, 11:28 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,047
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Wow you are a retarded newbie ***** idiot person....

Wow you are a retarded newbie ***** idiot person. :/
Forum: Graphic Design 06-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,012
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I'm busy right now to make a tutorial but you...

I'm busy right now to make a tutorial but you should ask someone for the ZIP file of all the templates (shield sword head).
Forum: Graphic Design 06-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 743
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Its cool. Its not the best graffiti because I see...

Its cool. Its not the best graffiti because I see graffiti 24/7 in NYC. But its still nice. :]
Forum: Level Design 06-14-2006, 06:26 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,759
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
The 1st level is an exact replica of another...

The 1st level is an exact replica of another level (BH base). Its just the entrance is only on one side.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-14-2006, 12:28 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,151
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
1 word: Lag.

1 word: Lag.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,151
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Your idea sucks about the stupid computer on...

Your idea sucks about the stupid computer on Graal. That is really ***. I am sorry but you get a 1/10 because you atleast had effort but thats really it. Nothing good.
Forum: Level Design 06-13-2006, 02:28 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,397
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
ROFL MAN! SAME HERE! My level had the same kind...

ROFL MAN! SAME HERE! My level had the same kind of walls and **** but it was more dirty.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-13-2006, 01:50 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,866
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
!pissed! SHH! Also, I'm just saying Zero, he...

!pissed! SHH! Also, I'm just saying Zero, he doesnt have to make a perfect boat. We arent all the best GFXers like me (rofl).
Forum: Level Design 06-13-2006, 01:49 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,397
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
1st one I like more. Look at your own room for...

1st one I like more. Look at your own room for inspiration.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,866
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Sorry not all of us here design boats.

Sorry not all of us here design boats.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-12-2006, 04:43 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,339
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Top right. What you smokin?

Top right. What you smokin?
Forum: Graphic Design 06-12-2006, 01:12 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,056
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Someone here make an outline for him to shade....

Someone here make an outline for him to shade. Make it cool for him to help him out. :]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2006, 08:12 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,713
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
But Graal AI doesnt know ****.

But Graal AI doesnt know ****.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2006, 08:04 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,224
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
ZOMG BLOOD!! Scar'd 4 LYFE!!!

ZOMG BLOOD!! Scar'd 4 LYFE!!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,047
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I havent played BF2 for a really long time. x_x ...

I havent played BF2 for a really long time. x_x

Edit: Btw staff, stop nerfing 24/7.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,047
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Hachi stop acting like you are an oldbie.

Hachi stop acting like you are an oldbie.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2006, 06:25 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,684
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Do whatever you want to do. Because I said so....

Do whatever you want to do. Because I said so. And if you get fired, who cares? Its not like Graal is important or you get paid or something. Right?
Forum: Graphic Design 06-08-2006, 06:09 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,900
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I'm not really feeling that tutorial. It's too...

I'm not really feeling that tutorial. It's too long and I'm lazy. Since you are a fan of my tree tutorial, heres my version for a house.
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9667/housetutorial3nc.jpg
Forum: Graphic Design 06-07-2006, 03:03 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,054
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
GRAAL2000? I LOVE YOU!

GRAAL2000? I LOVE YOU!
Showing results 51 to 75 of 316

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.