Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Asmodeus-James
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:46 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] OMG LIEK I AM PRETENDING TO BE COOL...

[nick]

OMG LIEK I AM PRETENDING TO BE COOL CAUSE I THINK CORRUPTION IS GOOD.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:43 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] you can't use that to defend yourself...

[nick]
you can't use that to defend yourself because when I said that I was already jailed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:42 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] If I had any commen sense I would know...

[nick]
If I had any commen sense I would know he is a corrupt police so it wouldn't make any difference if I harrassed him or not. His lack of intelligence makes it of no difference.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:40 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
It isn't cool when you are jailed for no reason...

It isn't cool when you are jailed for no reason and sent to that crappy jail place in the admin house where the stupid corrupt police pk you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:38 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Idiots like torankusu is one of the many reasons...

Idiots like torankusu is one of the many reasons why graal is going downhill.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:37 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Omg. I only harass idiots like you.

Omg. I only harass idiots like you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:34 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] God you need to be fired!

[nick]
God you need to be fired!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:31 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Wts

[nick sinister]
I just got jailed by Torankusu for the third time today. Look this is getting out of hand!

http://nicksinister.homestead.com/files/stupididiot.gif
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 11:09 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,205
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Nick] :spam: :rolleyes:

[Nick]

:spam: :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 11:08 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,299
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] :rolleyes: :spam:

[nick]

:rolleyes: :spam:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 10:12 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,627
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] WAA I MISSED THE TEAM PICTURE!

[nick]
WAA I MISSED THE TEAM PICTURE!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 09:36 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 882
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] apple state is 1337!

[nick]
apple state is 1337!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 05:24 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,398
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Nick] I Like calling everyone n00bs. Bah,...

[Nick]
I Like calling everyone n00bs. Bah, mainly because I miss how graal use to be. I miss all the Gangstas, Brotherhood, TCN, Knights of templar, Silver Lion, the old Contego and so. I sometimes...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 10:05 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,398
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Nick Sinister] The reason why your opinion is...

[Nick Sinister]
The reason why your opinion is different from mine is mainly because of the version you started. You just proved my point right. Now I must go now because Chris is coming on. BAI...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 10:00 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,398
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Nick Sinister] Hahaha. I smell a n00b going...

[Nick Sinister]
Hahaha. I smell a n00b going through withdrawal. It is ok dude, not everyone is as cool as us olbies.
Yes it does matter on when you started. The earlier you started, the more you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 09:37 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,028
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Hahah that was the chearleader that I made fun of...

Hahah that was the chearleader that I made fun of because she said she was HEAD cheerleader and I said Give me HEAD and everyone lauged and yes and yes.....*zzzzz*.....:megaeek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 09:35 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,325
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Nick Sinister] Candy is good....... I...

[Nick Sinister]
Candy is good.......
I actually like doing something cool. Whenever I see some kids trying to steal candy (usually around 12-15 years old), I wait for them to snatch the candy. I ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 11:33 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,380
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Nick Sinister] Graal needs Antago.

[Nick Sinister]
Graal needs Antago.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 11:17 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,872
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 11:15 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,103
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Nick Sinister] Bomys suck. Nuff said.

[Nick Sinister]
Bomys suck. Nuff said.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 11:12 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,038
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Hey Flameus. Don't listen to all these asses. It...

Hey Flameus. Don't listen to all these asses. It is your first hat. Frankly, I don't think you can go any worse than what you made. Keep trying and I am sure you'll come up with some really...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 11:06 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,038
Posted By Asmodeus-James
That hat scares me......

That hat scares me......
Forum: Graphic Design 10-07-2001, 02:53 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,121
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: My Sig...

[Nick Sinister]
Hey BLT. How do you like the game? (Rag***ok)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 12:28 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,691
Posted By Asmodeus-James
OMG LIEK HEY THERE!:D

OMG LIEK HEY THERE!:D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-07-2001, 12:22 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,391
Posted By Asmodeus-James
:spam:

:spam:
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.