Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaiyanSaviour
Forum: Guild Life 12-23-2001, 09:28 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,294
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I head Ghost and Bird talk about it. ;)

I head Ghost and Bird talk about it. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-21-2001, 10:18 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 961
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I'm lost...

I'm lost...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-21-2001, 01:15 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 2,775
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Re: Re: Famouse Names..-.-

You need to make me a Cowboy Bebop sig now...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-21-2001, 01:12 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,332
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Don't waste your art skills on Angelfire. :(

Don't waste your art skills on Angelfire. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-20-2001, 09:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,332
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Ninji Turtles! Hehe

Ninji Turtles! Hehe
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-19-2001, 07:30 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,964
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
What makes you think that?

What makes you think that?
Forum: Graphic Design 12-16-2001, 11:13 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,287
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I can't see the picture you were testing. :(

I can't see the picture you were testing. :(
Forum: Graphic Design 12-16-2001, 11:04 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,287
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I like his graphics, and you could of atleast...

I like his graphics, and you could of atleast said something nicer than that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 06:14 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,656
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Maybe he wants to keep things realistic since you...

Maybe he wants to keep things realistic since you can't construct (sp?) and build the inside of your apartment in real life.

But thats what im guessing...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 06:03 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,580
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Re: Best Job?

My favorite job is also apple snowcone making.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 06:01 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 871
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Re: sorry

Loriel's a HE
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 04:07 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,357
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
The preview will be released on December 24.

The preview will be released on December 24.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 11:15 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 904
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Re: check this out tell me what you think

I like that animation on the front page! Keep up the work.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 11:13 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,737
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Re: No, its not Graal related, I needed fast comments

I could see it after I viewed it on the website.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-12-2001, 07:37 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 4,719
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Hahaaahaahaahah

Hahaaahaahaahah
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-29-2001, 08:35 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,696
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Heh :cool:

Heh :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-29-2001, 08:32 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,696
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Re: Hoshira's Farm

Secret passage, most likely to be in a tunnel. Am I right? :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-28-2001, 10:59 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,601
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I tried to stop an argument, but you seem to...

I tried to stop an argument, but you seem to carry it on. Maybe I shouldn't of been nice to you at all.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-28-2001, 10:55 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,601
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I understand. It was wrong for me to start this...

I understand. It was wrong for me to start this argument. I tried "teasing you" for no reason, or just to make myself look "cool". I appologize for this, Blade50.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-28-2001, 10:44 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,601
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I wish I could...

I wish I could...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-28-2001, 10:34 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,601
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Hey hey we can't all be perfect, now can we?

Hey hey we can't all be perfect, now can we?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-28-2001, 10:31 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,601
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I'm glad you do! :D Hey smarty, use...

I'm glad you do! :D



Hey smarty, use english for a move appropriate responce.

[So I don't read over what I type :) . Replace "move" with "more", and "appropriate" with "less-hateful".]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-28-2001, 10:25 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,601
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Hey, you suck. This sounds quite childish, but...

Hey, you suck. This sounds quite childish, but you have to agree.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-28-2001, 10:13 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,427
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Re: Re: Last Request of Friends.

I hate to say the same. :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-27-2001, 06:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,757
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
ok.....

ok.....
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.