Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkRenji
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-21-2011, 03:33 AM
Replies: 229
Views: 57,012
Posted By DarkRenji
who wants to be part of the circle jerk next

who wants to be part of the circle jerk next
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-18-2011, 02:07 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,822
Posted By DarkRenji
Looking good.

Looking good.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,744
Posted By DarkRenji
Are you guy's at least going to give them new...

Are you guy's at least going to give them new names? :confused:


Also for "news" why can't you just bring Era News back
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-16-2011, 09:25 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,744
Posted By DarkRenji
Ok so you guy's brought back the radio stations,...

Ok so you guy's brought back the radio stations, why is that such a big deal?

The only new feature is the live thing... ?
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 15,449
Posted By DarkRenji
Well it does... at first I thought you...

Well it does...

at first I thought you could buy the weapons directly from the menu so I had Repo come help me to see if I could sell it even though I didn't own it.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 15,449
Posted By DarkRenji
It was letting me list the souizen that I rented...

It was letting me list the souizen that I rented as well, not sure if working as intended.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,205
Posted By DarkRenji
She has probably played longer then you anyway...

She has probably played longer then you anyway lol.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-13-2011, 03:46 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,205
Posted By DarkRenji
That doesn't mean you "need" them, that just...

That doesn't mean you "need" them, that just means they help with convenience.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-13-2011, 03:01 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,205
Posted By DarkRenji
You don't need the revives to spar. Also...

You don't need the revives to spar.


Also how would you stop people from boosting? Have spar mods like on UN?
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,999
Posted By DarkRenji
Let's be fair here, its pretty hard to read the...

Let's be fair here, its pretty hard to read the whole OP.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,999
Posted By DarkRenji
Actually its Haseo from .Hack, just sayin.

Actually its Haseo from .Hack, just sayin.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,788
Posted By DarkRenji
Fix outbreak

Fix outbreak
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,496
Posted By DarkRenji
Implying that the gangs we have now are not run...

Implying that the gangs we have now are not run by peasants.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,776
Posted By DarkRenji
log on era yes i gib u 1

log on era yes i gib u 1
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,776
Posted By DarkRenji
No it's not from the rental shop, pretty much...

No it's not from the rental shop, pretty much everybody and their dog has a TG.
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-03-2011, 08:21 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,117
Posted By DarkRenji
go into the correct thread, ok thanks. ...

go into the correct thread, ok thanks.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134264947
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,117
Posted By DarkRenji
Moondeath (22)

yeah happy birthday to you nub_death ;)
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Replies: 7
hi
Views: 1,530
Posted By DarkRenji
roodypoo, but its rude to ask peoples name...

roodypoo, but its rude to ask peoples name without even mentioning your own...!
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-30-2011, 06:32 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,776
Posted By DarkRenji
Ohhh well "till after october 31st" changes my...

Ohhh well "till after october 31st" changes my mind.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-30-2011, 02:13 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 988
Posted By DarkRenji
anubis_wing (21)

happy birth day 2 you, happy birth day 2 you. :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-30-2011, 01:53 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,776
Posted By DarkRenji
Ha, that sucks. I think I would of preferred...

Ha, that sucks.

I think I would of preferred the EC's to the AUG and gotten a nice lightsabre out of it though, because I remember him saying in there "You won't be able to drop / lend / sell this...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-30-2011, 01:47 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,695
Posted By DarkRenji
I don't want to tell you that you are straight up...

I don't want to tell you that you are straight up wrong about that, but most newer players don't even know about the graal forums, let alone use them. >_<


Could of put a poll on both, but I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-29-2011, 08:50 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,695
Posted By DarkRenji
Because the one with the most votes, saturday, is...

Because the one with the most votes, saturday, is not the event day? :asleep:
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,567
Posted By DarkRenji
It's bad when name calls you out on things like...

It's bad when name calls you out on things like this
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-25-2011, 08:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,368
Posted By DarkRenji
Happy birthday bro, have a good one : ) ...

Happy birthday bro, have a good one : )


I miss u babe
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.