Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: sage_scooby
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,645
Posted By sage_scooby
I woudln't mind, though I'd like to see shops and...

I woudln't mind, though I'd like to see shops and trades in the no pk list. I hate trying to buy things then suddenly wham your in a fight.

If changing your mode was more convenient I'd change...
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,696
Posted By sage_scooby
Trials can't see the events gui. That helps weed...

Trials can't see the events gui. That helps weed most out.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-09-2007, 05:07 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,334
Posted By sage_scooby
Account: sage_scooby Onlinetime: 2310 hours ...

Account: sage_scooby
Onlinetime: 2310 hours
Kingdoms Gold Time left: 97 Days
Previous Account(s): none
Onlinetime(s): N/A

I am currently an EM on GK. I owned and worked on Aeon. Now I mostly...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-05-2007, 05:05 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,422
Posted By sage_scooby
Being in b-mode has always increased the amount...

Being in b-mode has always increased the amount of exp. you get. The icon has nothing to do with it.

I like the make the icon optional idea and/or the show the icon on kingdom isle icon.
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,422
Posted By sage_scooby
I don't like it simply because it makes you a...

I don't like it simply because it makes you a target. It isn't hard to find out who's in b-mode by using who, or simply taking a slice at them.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,127
Posted By sage_scooby
Also before going to drastic measures. Just take...

Also before going to drastic measures. Just take a look inside your computer. On my old computer the motherboard had a capacitor blow. Some of the results sound similar.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,285
Posted By sage_scooby
Enjoy! And Gratz!

Enjoy!

And Gratz!
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-28-2007, 04:57 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,032
Posted By sage_scooby
Ditto

Ditto
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-28-2007, 04:56 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,505
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthdays, yous guys!

Happy Birthdays, yous guys!
Forum: GK Bugs 09-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,442
Posted By sage_scooby
I've been Dian for a long time now, blinding...

I've been Dian for a long time now, blinding hasn't had much if any effect on any of my targets.

I just wouldn't mind if someone wanted to look into this and check what blinding indeed does.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-21-2007, 03:58 PM
Replies: 152
Views: 12,064
Posted By sage_scooby
None taken, I get bored like everyone else when...

None taken, I get bored like everyone else when there are only 4 people on GK. So I hop servers until I see more people on. Which lately hasn't been often. If I was a FAQ I'd hang around and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Replies: 152
Views: 12,064
Posted By sage_scooby
First off I just want to say I'd like to assist...

First off I just want to say I'd like to assist on a FAQ team.

Then onto the RC bit. If bjorn wants faq to have RC thats fine by me a good FAQ will use it properly. If they are just idling they...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,033
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday mate! Wherever you are lolz.

Happy Birthday mate! Wherever you are lolz.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-15-2007, 05:11 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,315
Posted By sage_scooby
GK RC for GP and workers only. FAQ doesn't...

GK RC for GP and workers only.

FAQ doesn't need RC on any server.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-13-2007, 09:02 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,315
Posted By sage_scooby
I do my best to answer question. I even answer...

I do my best to answer question. I even answer most massed questions.

I'd do FAQ work. I know when GK first came out I quit after an hour or so cause I didn't know what to do. I eventually...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,215
Posted By sage_scooby
Ed says it best.

Ed says it best.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,130
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthdays!!

Happy Birthdays!!
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 847
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy belated birthday Sky!

Happy belated birthday Sky!
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,426
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy birthday Wikki Woo!

Happy birthday Wikki Woo!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,977
Posted By sage_scooby
If I hadn't already given out my common sense...

If I hadn't already given out my common sense award today you'd get it!

Events are just for fun, not for equal treatment of all people. If it was all about fairness we'd be hosting raffle and...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,452
Posted By sage_scooby
I like the horsedrawn cart idea. Great for...

I like the horsedrawn cart idea. Great for moving mass quantities of stuff. Also could make some more interesting events. Jousting sounds like a lof of fun also.

Sometimes I do wish horses...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,262
Posted By sage_scooby
Instead of a new quest I'd rather see a new area,...

Instead of a new quest I'd rather see a new area, or an abandoned area filled with monsters. Then culminating in a boss/lord type monster that drops either decent items or new alchemy materials. ...
Forum: GK Bugs 08-31-2007, 05:26 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,931
Posted By sage_scooby
I also keep a ton of food on me, but I've stopped...

I also keep a ton of food on me, but I've stopped using it and opted for the sutenance amulet for now. Soon I'll want to take the sustenance amulet off so I can use something better. When I do I'm...
Forum: GK Bugs 08-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,931
Posted By sage_scooby
I feel the same way. I am wearing a sustenance...

I feel the same way. I am wearing a sustenance amulet right now, I'd rather wear something else. Though I can't because if I do I have to eat every 10 - 15 minutes. I've thought about switching to...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-29-2007, 01:47 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,732
Posted By sage_scooby
That thought reminds me of classic pre p2p. When...

That thought reminds me of classic pre p2p. When a newb started he had to walk the pk gauntlet from the newb house to the castle. Very frustrating.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.