Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 444
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crono1508
Forum: Tech Support 11-17-2009, 09:40 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 11,860
Posted By Crono1508
GraalOnline GuildCP has been down for the past...

GraalOnline GuildCP has been down for the past several days, is this because of the server transfer?
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,961
Posted By Crono1508
Haza Elk

Haza Elk
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-05-2009, 09:00 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,488
Posted By Crono1508
I would assume they're working on a new theme...

I would assume they're working on a new theme (hence the new website) with the release of Graal v6 because its been awhile now for that new release...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,488
Posted By Crono1508
It was only $7.00 in the past when P2P was first...

It was only $7.00 in the past when P2P was first introduced?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,566
Posted By Crono1508
It appears that his brother and the guy were...

It appears that his brother and the guy were twins.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 11-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,700
Posted By Crono1508
Maloria

Maloria
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,125
Posted By Crono1508
Now, why don't you delete this thread now (like...

Now, why don't you delete this thread now (like the previous one) so you can cover up the truth? Like I said, Backdraft is smarter than this, he's not going to unban you.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-31-2009, 12:01 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,125
Posted By Crono1508
I've played every server in my signature.

I've played every server in my signature.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,125
Posted By Crono1508
Nice try, you're not getting unbanned from Unholy...

Nice try, you're not getting unbanned from Unholy Nation, period.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,125
Posted By Crono1508
Very sad attempt, you're the real Extravagante...

Very sad attempt, you're the real Extravagante that's been stealing accounts and getting banned on them for hacking.

The GP Chief has already been informed on your foolish attempt as well.
Forum: Feature request 10-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 11,391
Posted By Crono1508
I agree, these features were handy.

I agree, these features were handy.
Forum: Server Maintenance 10-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 32,134
Posted By Crono1508
Just to add: Another game that is not allowed to...

Just to add: Another game that is not allowed to be discussed on the forums is always down for maintenance on a weekly basis. :fro:
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 10-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,238
Posted By Crono1508
On a daily basis, I only see players covering...

On a daily basis, I only see players covering 9-10 levels on average that are truly used. Otherwise, the rest of it is just a one-time use for something useless or quest.
Forum: Questions about V6 10-18-2009, 09:21 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 24,516
Posted By Crono1508
These are just brief quotes from the player...

These are just brief quotes from the player account Battousai90290 asking via support tickets as to why Graal doesn't advertise for new players?

"But yeah, I'm going to start advertising outside...
Forum: Tech Support 10-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 11,860
Posted By Crono1508
I agree. I find it funny the time I really need...

I agree. I find it funny the time I really need this, its down. >_<
Forum: Tech Support 10-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 11,860
Posted By Crono1508
Bump Site is still down!

Bump

Site is still down!
Forum: Questions about V6 10-17-2009, 06:33 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 24,516
Posted By Crono1508
At this rate, he won't have to explain with no...

At this rate, he won't have to explain with no new subscribers. :p
Forum: Tech Support 10-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 11,860
Posted By Crono1508
That's beside the point because the website is...

That's beside the point because the website is still down. And it would be very useful to me right now if it was up. :cool:
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 10-17-2009, 06:29 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,238
Posted By Crono1508
Think about the overworld with about 2,000...

Think about the overworld with about 2,000 players or more. That's what its intended for, but this game will never reach that destination. So before you complain about "useless" levels, they're meant...
Forum: Tech Support 10-17-2009, 04:25 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 11,860
Posted By Crono1508
Graal Bible waiting for reply...

http://wiki.graal.net/

Not technically down, nor is it technically loading. :confused:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-15-2009, 05:10 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 10,129
Posted By Crono1508
Wolfhammer

Wolfhammer
Forum: Guild Life 10-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 21,008
Posted By Crono1508
Global Guild (Nightmare) in 2003 lead by Destorm.

Global Guild (Nightmare) in 2003 lead by Destorm.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,864
Posted By Crono1508
Other (specifiy) Guild related things.

Other (specifiy)

Guild related things.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,654
Posted By Crono1508
Finally the players are speaking because change...

Finally the players are speaking because change is needed.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,115
Posted By Crono1508
Bane, NeoJenova, and NaS

Bane, NeoJenova, and NaS
Showing results 51 to 75 of 444

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.