Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Valder
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-16-2006, 10:38 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,170
Posted By Valder
Yes... I hope this time around we have at least 2...

Yes... I hope this time around we have at least 2 RP admins to be able to keep the roleplaying going. We need more roleplaying events as well as scheduled battles.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
What do you think I was talking about. I meant...

What do you think I was talking about. I meant changing the color of mine :-/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-16-2006, 05:19 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,170
Posted By Valder
That I agree with. The reason I like Karakaze was...

That I agree with. The reason I like Karakaze was because when we actually did roleplay, we would try to come up with fun and creative things to do, while others said and did stupid things.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-16-2006, 05:03 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,170
Posted By Valder
Roleplaying was primarily dead on 2k1 anyway. At...

Roleplaying was primarily dead on 2k1 anyway. At the time of Karakaze, the only real thing people were concerned about is obtaining gralats and getting a house.

This was also around the time where...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-16-2006, 04:56 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,170
Posted By Valder
Except for the fact that Karakaze was the only...

Except for the fact that Karakaze was the only group that attempted to really roleplay on 2k1 :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-16-2006, 04:53 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,659
Posted By Valder
Add a feature with event coins to create some...

Add a feature with event coins to create some sort of lighting for your house (possibly 2-3 event coins), or just make it so lamps last longer.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-16-2006, 01:47 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,659
Posted By Valder
It's probably your monitor then. I've noticed...

It's probably your monitor then. I've noticed that my screen is brighter than my brothers.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-16-2006, 01:39 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,659
Posted By Valder
I don't know if it's the fact that the brightness...

I don't know if it's the fact that the brightness on my screen is better than yours or just the fact that when taking the screenshot, it lightens what you see, but I can see fine in your house. It IS...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-16-2006, 01:30 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
Well, that's supposed to be a scale mail ;-/ ...

Well, that's supposed to be a scale mail ;-/

I'll change the color and add more shading.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
What does his look like?

What does his look like?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-15-2006, 10:01 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
I made a new PMoP. I hope it's edited enough for...

I made a new PMoP. I hope it's edited enough for it to NOT be considered a recolor. I have a screenshot of what it looks like paired with all the equipment I redid. I also recolored the Cloak of...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-15-2006, 06:12 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,601
Posted By Valder
Hey guy, you're making yourself sound more and...

Hey guy, you're making yourself sound more and more stupid with every post. Learn when to quit.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-15-2006, 01:22 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
The Crimson Fang Dagger already has those stats,...

The Crimson Fang Dagger already has those stats, except it's resist fire+10 resist cold-15

The Azure Fang Dagger is supposed to be it's opposite.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-15-2006, 01:14 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
Sorry to hurt your feelings, but recolors aren't...

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but recolors aren't "Creative"

Now, stop making items that wont be uploaded. (( Not ment to be offensive, I do like what your making ))[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I meant...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-15-2006, 01:10 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
I'm on a creative spree.. Since the Crimson...

I'm on a creative spree..

Since the Crimson Fang Dagger which a friend and I created a while back was uploaded a while ago, I decided to make the other half of it. I originally wanted to create 2...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-15-2006, 12:36 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
Why, that's bull... The current GFX are ugly and...

Why, that's bull... The current GFX are ugly and they need to be changed...

Also, since apparently the current ice shield sucks (even though I don't mind it at all) I edited it slightly to make it...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-14-2006, 11:26 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
Made the MUD image too.

Made the MUD image too.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-14-2006, 10:06 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
Better FHoM GFX!

I made some better FHoM GFX. It's basically a recolor of the Full Helmet of Variel, but it's feather thing is recolored to match the cloak of minor protection and it's much better than the current...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-14-2006, 06:11 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,601
Posted By Valder
Nice job... You're a Kingdom Leader for an RP...

Nice job... You're a Kingdom Leader for an RP server and to me it looks like you're making fun of RPing. Nice job guy.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-14-2006, 06:09 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 956
Posted By Valder
What exactly does the ammy reflect...

What exactly does the ammy reflect...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-14-2006, 02:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 956
Posted By Valder
Well then change it to ammy of magic resist or...

Well then change it to ammy of magic resist or something. Because currently you're lucky if you reflect magic missile :-/
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-14-2006, 01:58 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 956
Posted By Valder
Then it should be as rare as the RoW.

Then it should be as rare as the RoW.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-14-2006, 01:47 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 956
Posted By Valder
Ammy of Reflect Spells

Instead of it "semi-working", how about you make it so it reflects all spells. And if people complain that it'll make you too powerful, then make it more rare and a lot more expensive.
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-14-2006, 01:41 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,848
Posted By Valder
The only way to "remove" anyone in this game is...

The only way to "remove" anyone in this game is to either have them quit or them banned for some reason. Roleplaying on 2k2 is pretty much useless because there's no way to enforce what happens to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 25,618
Posted By Valder
Graal: Lance and his team remade it

Graal: Lance and his team remade it
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.