Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nappa
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 840
Posted By Nappa
I have that npc on the dev server. Not sure if...

I have that npc on the dev server. Not sure if Lance is gonna give it to me over on main :O
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 840
Posted By Nappa
The big black guy in his sig ? Yeah.

The big black guy in his sig ? Yeah.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 840
Posted By Nappa
I know who you are, but I don't know you. Get...

I know who you are, but I don't know you. Get what i'm saying ?
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-23-2005, 08:05 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 840
Posted By Nappa
I actually got a thread this year :O And...

I actually got a thread this year :O

And from some guy I hardly even know. Thanks!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-16-2005, 04:51 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,794
Posted By Nappa
I made around 800 dollars and I didn't even sell...

I made around 800 dollars and I didn't even sell anything that great. I can only imagine what some people are making.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-14-2005, 06:09 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,794
Posted By Nappa
your site is nub, sir.

your site is nub, sir.
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 21,008
Posted By Nappa
Jiggaz on Old Bravo. I think Rizzo was the leader...

Jiggaz on Old Bravo. I think Rizzo was the leader ? I cant remember the exact name, he wore a turkey head. This was in 99
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2005, 02:53 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,970
Posted By Nappa
I see you weaseled your way into all the global...

I see you weaseled your way into all the global guild powers ? Was funny when I saw you begging for rights.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 12,049
Posted By Nappa
But it will still "feel" like 2k1.

But it will still "feel" like 2k1.
Forum: Guild Life 08-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,519
Posted By Nappa
Aren't you the idiot who was temp banned for...

Aren't you the idiot who was temp banned for continuously interrupting one of Lances GK events before after multiple warnings ?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-01-2005, 01:10 AM
Replies: 272
Views: 214,828
Posted By Nappa
Zens was better.

Zens was better.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-29-2005, 08:02 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,448
Posted By Nappa
mines somewhere around 550.

mines somewhere around 550.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-25-2005, 11:16 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,412
Posted By Nappa
/listen 0

/listen 0
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-23-2005, 11:28 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 13,578
Posted By Nappa
Oh man. I am so excited to see Koni's 2k1 flop.

Oh man. I am so excited to see Koni's 2k1 flop.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 10,500
Posted By Nappa
I was in Dark Lotus. Was good times >=0

I was in Dark Lotus. Was good times >=0
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 905
Posted By Nappa
What Is Up ninja edit: fsking this wont...

What Is Up

ninja edit:
fsking this wont let me type in all caps.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-02-2005, 04:57 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,470
Posted By Nappa
I dont fight. I summon monsters to do my bidding....

I dont fight. I summon monsters to do my bidding. We need some type of pikachu to fight this thing.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,470
Posted By Nappa
If you can summon super god 100 foot bird...

If you can summon super god 100 foot bird monsters, we have to get some type or crazy water dragon summon that will kick your summons ass, pokemon style, or thats not fair.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-23-2005, 09:36 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 11,110
Posted By Nappa
Awesome. I love you.

Awesome. I love you.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-22-2005, 09:53 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,848
Posted By Nappa
So everyone hating something is a good thing ?...

So everyone hating something is a good thing ? War is good, but something like this where 4 kingdoms hate 1 that has 3 members isn't.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,848
Posted By Nappa
This is where you're wrong. It's not just his...

This is where you're wrong. It's not just his kingdom to change whenever he pleases. You don't just change a kingdom at a drop of the hat by name, race, language, and other things. It is not rp. Yes...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,744
Posted By Nappa
i am down for this takeover type thing

i am down for this takeover type thing
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-21-2005, 03:55 AM
Replies: 45
No.
Views: 4,889
Posted By Nappa
And what are we waiting for ?

And what are we waiting for ?
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Replies: 45
No.
Views: 4,889
Posted By Nappa
No.

If Bel'la Olplyn is the idea of the new name of Zormite, then jesus, this is stupid. I can't even pronounce that! When are people going to start using names that people can actually say ? What...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-20-2005, 09:00 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,717
Posted By Nappa
Not really.

Not really.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.