Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sum41Freeeeek
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-05-2007, 03:15 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,536
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
(might be "reviving" this thread but whatever) ...

(might be "reviving" this thread but whatever)

I'll help LAT, James. I've been extremley bored with Graal and I thought maybe I can help a bit, if I'm not too rusty.

I'll message you on AIM.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2007, 02:52 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 945
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Question with my subscription

(move to correct forum if it's wrong, wasn't sure where to put it)

I'm on a "yearly classic" subscription, assuming my Frankup account only lasts a year before it goes back to trial mode.. but if...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,781
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
yeah, that's what I meant :p it looks good...

yeah, that's what I meant :p it looks good though.

you should redo the gui's x.x the black color is so ugly.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,781
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I like it. were you the one that redid the...

I like it.
were you the one that redid the sythe of dreams?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,773
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Make sure it's in your "tiles" folder. Make...

Make sure it's in your "tiles" folder.
Make sure it's 8bit
and finally, make sure it's indexed (pretty much what the guy above me said)

If you have photoshop it should be easy.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-21-2007, 11:10 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,536
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I did, I just didn't see that, thanks.

I did, I just didn't see that, thanks.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,536
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
May I ask what a PM is? I know it's a private...

May I ask what a PM is? I know it's a private message (duh) but staff position wise?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
1, 2, and 3 sound good, but the rest are more...

1, 2, and 3 sound good, but the rest are more genre servers than actual ideas with a storyline/plot.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-18-2007, 10:52 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,761
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
the setshape would have to be clientside to...

the setshape would have to be clientside to block, no?
unless this is offline..
Forum: Future Improvements 04-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,745
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
You can UNDO but you can't REDO is what he's...

You can UNDO but you can't REDO is what he's trying to say.

If you undo too many times you'll lose your work and won't be able to redo.
I don't even use it :[
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,776
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
They're trying to replicate old Chrisz Era and...

They're trying to replicate old Chrisz Era and are failing miserably.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,472
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
It's better if YOU show us around YOUR server...

It's better if YOU show us around YOUR server other than making us adventure it to get to know it by ourselves. You're the one that wants the staff ;)
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,123
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
yeah but we know what happens to people when they...

yeah but we know what happens to people when they give themselves stuff illegally riterite? :asleep:
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,891
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Nobody can steal rocks. They just dissapear after...

Nobody can steal rocks. They just dissapear after some time.

Besides, it's not like the fire will kill you instantly. It just throws you off track, unless you're stupid enough to go mine with .5...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,123
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Most newer staff can't help but abuse the hell...

Most newer staff can't help but abuse the hell out of it when they first get it, but eventually it wears out and they realize it's not that fun.

"clientr.staff=2 plzplzplz smuuu"
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,248
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
the only list I know of is outdated, from the...

the only list I know of is outdated, from the unofficial forums (nov 4th last update) i'm sure someone can give you a list off of the top of their heads, honestly I'm clueless.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,751
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
the women look like men with long hair and...

the women look like men with long hair and coconuts on their chest, no curves or anything.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,841
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Business System

Some ideas for a new business system here, we need one badly.

-Let the owner change who he wants to have hire/fire rights, and not have to get an LAT to change it
-Let the owner change who he...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,287
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
You took sage's tileset and made it brighter, it...

You took sage's tileset and made it brighter, it looks so horrible now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,751
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I did a lot of Era levels before developing for a...

I did a lot of Era levels before developing for a server, and Atrius/Zeliatic was my roots and eventually led me to getting LAT on Era.

And yeah, I technically started Atrius 8) but when Madj...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-02-2007, 04:22 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,375
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I leveled for you for like, a day :{ that tileset...

I leveled for you for like, a day :{ that tileset is pretty complex with all the different levels of grass.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,744
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah, make one for businesses including: ...

Yeah, make one for businesses including:

Adding and removing safe rights.
Adding and removing adding rights
Adding and removing :checkstock rights

anything else you can think up too :P
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2007, 05:14 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,744
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
To get money out of the economy, they'll auction...

To get money out of the economy, they'll auction anything.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-26-2007, 12:29 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,744
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Just because LC has the rank Admiral doesn't...

Just because LC has the rank Admiral doesn't suddenly label it bad. From what I see in KoTH the only gang that needs fixing up is BB, but...

Just because you're going to let BB die, doesn't mean...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-25-2007, 03:19 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,744
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Those gangs are apart of Era history and if you...

Those gangs are apart of Era history and if you let people change them that's just retarded.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.