Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 97
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: mrnothersan
Forum: Tech Support 05-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,972
Posted By mrnothersan
Okay thanks :)

Okay thanks :)
Forum: Tech Support 05-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,972
Posted By mrnothersan
Thanks, warpto works! Also, I do not have a...

Thanks, warpto works!
Also, I do not have a staff tag...
I have tried:


That didn't apply the staff tag

Also, do staff have to have Gold Membership to use the warpto commands as my real-life...
Forum: Tech Support 05-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,972
Posted By mrnothersan
Hi Thanks for your reply We can get...

Hi

Thanks for your reply
We can get everything in Graal Remote Control but not the in-game admin tools such as warp to.

Thanks
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,095
Posted By mrnothersan
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134263157
Forum: Tech Support 05-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,972
Posted By mrnothersan
Exclamation Admin on own Playerworld

Hello,

I am not an admin on my own player world....
We have listed the account names in server options and also set the ip ranges and set the rights.

Please can you tell me how to add myself...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,963
Posted By mrnothersan
Is Graal Facebook open to the public yet?

Is Graal Facebook open to the public yet?
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,095
Posted By mrnothersan
Hey Tigarius, Grabbed your script from that...

Hey Tigarius,

Grabbed your script from that thread and then I chatted "stealth" but nothing happened.

Please advise me

Regards
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,868
Posted By mrnothersan
Bump, all openings still exist :)

Bump, all openings still exist :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,095
Posted By mrnothersan
Talking Oh sorry I didn't read down to your post i read...

Oh sorry I didn't read down to your post i read the wrong one x_x

I'll try yours :D thank you so much
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2011, 04:49 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,095
Posted By mrnothersan
That one also says you need to give it to all...

That one also says you need to give it to all players... The reason I want it only given to the user is that it cant be specified who can use that tool and who cannot because of another problem I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,095
Posted By mrnothersan
Sorry wasn't trying to seem aggressive :( just...

Sorry wasn't trying to seem aggressive :( just trying to correct him... The point of the staff stealth would be to catch rule breakers without them knowing who caught them... And to avoid crowds :P
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,095
Posted By mrnothersan
i think you'll find the question was "is it...

i think you'll find the question was "is it possible?"x_x
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,095
Posted By mrnothersan
Question Stealh Script Help

I can't get my stealth script to work:whatever:... I need one that doesnt allow other admins to see you and is a tool, that is only placed in the users inventory. I wasn't sure if it was actually...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 903
Posted By mrnothersan
Ok thanks.

Ok thanks.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 903
Posted By mrnothersan
Graal Website Layout

Hi,

This is the most relevant place I could see for this thread!
I have a Graal playerworld (Dev mrnothersan) and was wondering if there were any Graal website layouts that I could use for it?
...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,868
Posted By mrnothersan
Need a scripter desperately. Please just post...

Need a scripter desperately. Please just post here if you are interested.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,111
Posted By mrnothersan
In-Game Email System

Hi

Are there any tutorials which tell you how to make an in game email system so that people can email all the admins (like a ticket system)?

Regards
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,114
Posted By mrnothersan
Adding Scripts to NPC

Hi,

How do I add commands to the NPC user?
For example if someone chats to the npc user and says "/eventsapp" they get sent back the events team staff application automatically?

Thanks
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
I have also added a GuiTabCtrl. How do I add text...

I have also added a GuiTabCtrl. How do I add text inside the different tabs so each tab is different?

Last question on this, I promise!
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Ahh, yes found that out...thanks for all your...

Ahh, yes found that out...thanks for all your help!!!
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Thank you. Last thing, how do I add multiple...

Thank you.
Last thing, how do I add multiple lines of text?

Thanks
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Great!! Thanks so much it worked!! How do I...

Great!!
Thanks so much it worked!!
How do I add text inside the GUI?

Regards
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
How would I do that?

How would I do that?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Okay, So why doesn't my gui appear when I log...

Okay,
So why doesn't my gui appear when I log into my world?

Regards
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Added that. My classes script now looks like...

Added that.
My classes script now looks like this:


//#CLIENTSIDE
public function drawGUI() {
new GuiWindowCtrl("Test_Window") {
profile = GuiBlueWindowProfile;
x = 10;
y = 10;
Showing results 51 to 75 of 97

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.