Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 76
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 75 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: yo_momma516
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 05:38 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By yo_momma516
Lol, and Sayian would run around with his Mura xD...

Lol, and Sayian would run around with his Mura xD
then he got good, and ripped Zone >_<
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 05:35 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
Bye Sean xD I'll miss you, although I hardly ever...

Bye Sean xD I'll miss you, although I hardly ever see you playing lol
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 05:09 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
NO WAY!!! MINI LOVES ME. I bet your all...

NO WAY!!!
MINI LOVES ME. I bet your all jealous now :D
Why isn't anyone else posting anything?
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 04:59 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
Maybe, I might. I will when I am getting people...

Maybe, I might. I will when I am getting people gold.
Just because I am quitting, doesn't mean I don't want it to die xD
Look at the people who love me too :D

Tenchry
Kuleyoh ...
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 04:08 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
I might, there is a chance. I'm gonna miss you...

I might, there is a chance.
I'm gonna miss you Mini :(
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 03:50 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
Quitting?

I am more then likely quitting Zone, no point, it isn't as fun anymore.
Plus I really need to get my s*** together in school and what not.

I will miss most of you :(
I'll come buy and visit and...
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 03:42 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By yo_momma516
My faveourite is... Me and skate making fun of...

My faveourite is...
Me and skate making fun of random newbs, and just being there with some cool friends.
When proxies were visable, now that was fun xD
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,470
Posted By yo_momma516
Getting to Legend is the reeason why I play. I...

Getting to Legend is the reeason why I play.
I bet Conor's reason is to get like 1mil+ kills xD he is already 80k+
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,533
Posted By yo_momma516
Advertise it on all the games that kids play now...

Advertise it on all the games that kids play now a days, and it will attract them to come play. Like put one on whatever it's called, that would attract some more people :D
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By yo_momma516
I agree with skate, poop. Yeah, I also agree...

I agree with skate, poop.
Yeah, I also agree with Jurre, Jesper would be a good ET
And I agree with Mini as well, Frost as an ET would be pretty fun :D
Forum: Zone 02-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,996
Posted By yo_momma516
Meh, sounds alright. I'd rather just click a butt...

Meh, sounds alright. I'd rather just click a butt load lol :D
Forum: Zone 02-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,263
Posted By yo_momma516
No, I don't know lol. I barely go on Forums...

No, I don't know lol. I barely go on Forums anymore.
So what happened to them? :confused:
Forum: Zone 02-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,263
Posted By yo_momma516
What ever happened to cookies? :O

What ever happened to cookies? :O
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 8,861
Posted By yo_momma516
I like the original, and the V1 slighty modified...

I like the original, and the V1 slighty modified in my opinion, nice job anyways Tsu :)
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-05-2008, 04:07 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,893
Posted By yo_momma516
I like it alot :D nice GFXing too ;)

I like it alot :D nice GFXing too ;)
Forum: Zone 11-29-2008, 05:08 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,083
Posted By yo_momma516
Radiohead is pretty awesome, that would be pretty...

Radiohead is pretty awesome, that would be pretty sweet to listen to during events lol
Forum: Zone 11-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,083
Posted By yo_momma516
I think they should make this, it's a big hit on...

I think they should make this, it's a big hit on Zodiac, so it might be on Zone too, it may even attract more people
Forum: Zone 11-29-2008, 07:21 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,083
Posted By yo_momma516
I would make a hippy station with Grateful Dead,...

I would make a hippy station with Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, and stuff like that. This radio station thing sounds cool though, it's pretty cool on Zodiac, so it probably will be just as cool lol.
Forum: Tech Support 09-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,558
Posted By yo_momma516
I need help

I saved my ip and username to my laptop, which broke not to long ago, and I can't sign on on my desktop because of it, so I was wondering if someone could help me out with this :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,511
Posted By yo_momma516
Well, it was nice knowing you Forbidden, me and...

Well, it was nice knowing you Forbidden, me and you always sparring on Zone :cry:
Forum: Zone 10-21-2007, 06:53 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,237
Posted By yo_momma516
Gelats do suck lol, just a waste of money for...

Gelats do suck lol, just a waste of money for them, and there had to be a reason why you got bant..
Forum: Gfx submissions 10-21-2007, 06:50 AM
Replies: 32
Poll: Tank
Views: 3,375
Posted By yo_momma516
Yeah that does somewhat look like a Wraith xD

Yeah that does somewhat look like a Wraith xD
Forum: Zone 10-21-2007, 06:47 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,237
Posted By yo_momma516
Zone does not suck

Zone does not suck
Forum: Zone 10-21-2007, 06:42 AM
Replies: 829
Views: 202,204
Posted By yo_momma516
Yeah really, what happened to Zone, it just...

Yeah really, what happened to Zone, it just randomly shut down..?
Forum: Zone 10-21-2007, 06:31 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,237
Posted By yo_momma516
Can anyone explain why Zone just randomly shut...

Can anyone explain why Zone just randomly shut down?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 76

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.