Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
>
Showing results 51 to 75 of 244
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Zeltino
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
04-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Replies:
44
Graal Kingdoms Police
Views:
6,093
Posted By
Zeltino
Agreed. I think I'd rip all my hair out if I had...
Agreed. I think I'd rip all my hair out if I had to constantly answer questions.
But I do enjoy helping new players and I have and do answer many questions a day.
I've also had to deal with...
Forum:
Guild Life
04-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Replies:
75
Poll:
Global Event Server
Views:
14,806
Posted By
Zeltino
Nobody said this server had to be a playerworld. ...
Nobody said this server had to be a playerworld.
It could be that you log in to an extremely small Gmap (Maybe 4 levels?) where you wait for events to begin. You can't PK or do anything except...
Forum:
Guild Life
04-16-2009, 02:27 PM
Replies:
75
Poll:
Global Event Server
Views:
14,806
Posted By
Zeltino
I'd be willing to help. You'd have to have...
I'd be willing to help.
You'd have to have some sort of global events system, so you could advertise to all members of the signed up guilds that an event is starting.
I could see this going...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
04-13-2009, 05:55 AM
Replies:
14
Easter GFX Error Check
Views:
2,131
Posted By
Zeltino
Great job on the GFX Alarid. Awesome job!
Great job on the GFX Alarid. Awesome job!
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
04-13-2009, 05:54 AM
Replies:
44
Graal Kingdoms Police
Views:
6,093
Posted By
Zeltino
Are you saying we EM's aren't friendly?! :cry:
Are you saying we EM's aren't friendly?! :cry:
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-25-2009, 01:56 PM
Replies:
31
Graal on a big screen =)
Views:
3,154
Posted By
Zeltino
Wait...What?! No! This can't be. My whole...
Wait...What?! No!
This can't be. My whole life...
Forum:
Samurai
03-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Replies:
19
Rising Sun's Kingdom Set
Views:
3,446
Posted By
Zeltino
I like Zanza's Edit of his gfx for the Samurai...
I like Zanza's Edit of his gfx for the Samurai Helmet. The Rising Sun Helm-2.bmp looks bad ass.
Forum:
Crescent Pirates
03-25-2009, 08:21 AM
Replies:
13
New Pirate Items
Views:
4,218
Posted By
Zeltino
Can we not use the one's shown above? I haven't...
Can we not use the one's shown above? I haven't seen them online.
Forum:
Level Design
02-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Replies:
13
What is missing?
Views:
1,347
Posted By
Zeltino
Like Drae says above. The Stone Path doesn't look...
Like Drae says above. The Stone Path doesn't look right - try another path-type tile(s). The staircase would look better without those side banisters. The entrance/exit to the cave doesn't have the...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Replies:
70
Observation: Events Team
Views:
7,663
Posted By
Zeltino
If anyone is interested in being an EM, please do...
If anyone is interested in being an EM, please do speak up. If you are seriously interested, Forum PM me or Contact me in-game. It's obvious we need more EM's, and it would be great to see players...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Replies:
70
Observation: Events Team
Views:
7,663
Posted By
Zeltino
I'll take blame for this one. I haven't been on...
I'll take blame for this one. I haven't been on recently, and I apologize. I visited the girlfriend last weekend. When I came back to my Apartment, I found that one of my friends had just learned how...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
02-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Replies:
5
Zeltino (20)
Views:
1,108
Posted By
Zeltino
I know! So close to being legal... I know...
I know! So close to being legal...
I know Pojo. Very unique ;).
Forum:
Birthday Forum
02-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Replies:
22
kia345 (19)
Views:
2,672
Posted By
Zeltino
Happy Birthday Pojo! We share the same B-Day :).
Happy Birthday Pojo! We share the same B-Day :).
Forum:
Graphic Design
01-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Replies:
29
Coins workout !
Views:
2,738
Posted By
Zeltino
Nice! They look good :).
Nice! They look good :).
Forum:
Your opinion
01-21-2009, 04:08 PM
Replies:
10
Updates, what?
Views:
13,632
Posted By
Zeltino
Is everyone just skipping over this? I give...
Is everyone just skipping over this?
I give it the best post award for January 21st. :)
Forum:
Your opinion
01-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Replies:
140
Graal Advertising
Views:
101,761
Posted By
Zeltino
We aren't the marketing agency. We aren't the...
We aren't the marketing agency. We aren't the advertising agency. We aren't any of that.
We are the customers. We are Cyberjourner Clientele. We should NOT have to develop, advertise, and market...
Forum:
Your opinion
01-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Replies:
140
Graal Advertising
Views:
101,761
Posted By
Zeltino
Or Graal/Cyberjourner's could pay for...
Or Graal/Cyberjourner's could pay for Advertisements themselves. We are not the Marketing Agency, we are not getting paid. We should not have to market graal to others - that should be done by...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
01-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Replies:
8
Kingdom IRC Chat
Views:
1,008
Posted By
Zeltino
I mean like set your own Nickname. For example, I...
I mean like set your own Nickname. For example, I use IRC for another game I play and I just have my nickname set as "Zeltino". Not "Commander Zeltino (Crescent Pirates). Just the name.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
01-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Replies:
8
Kingdom IRC Chat
Views:
1,008
Posted By
Zeltino
If you set it up correctly, you could have...
If you set it up correctly, you could have everyone use their nicknames - like a regular IRC Chat.
Forum:
Your opinion
01-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Replies:
24
Gold Subscription
Views:
30,069
Posted By
Zeltino
I'm not raging. This thread is about to be...
I'm not raging. This thread is about to be de-railed, so I'm just not going to go into it. :).
Forum:
Your opinion
01-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Replies:
24
Gold Subscription
Views:
30,069
Posted By
Zeltino
We aren't talking about Server Staff making new...
We aren't talking about Server Staff making new things and experiences. We're talking about the actual STAFF of Graalonline - you know, the people that get paid with REAL money. On large, a lot of...
Forum:
Your opinion
01-19-2009, 02:49 PM
Replies:
24
Gold Subscription
Views:
30,069
Posted By
Zeltino
Quoted for Truth!
Quoted for Truth!
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
01-19-2009, 02:16 AM
Replies:
64
New PWA chief and members
Views:
7,130
Posted By
Zeltino
Congratulations Tig and Bell :).
Congratulations Tig and Bell :).
Forum:
Your opinion
01-19-2009, 12:08 AM
Replies:
24
Gold Subscription
Views:
30,069
Posted By
Zeltino
Really? I had no clue the Economy was crashing....
Really? I had no clue the Economy was crashing. /end sarcasm
But really, I'd much rather go and become addicted to that horrible WoW game than pay $50 USD to play this game.
Forum:
Your opinion
01-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Replies:
24
Gold Subscription
Views:
30,069
Posted By
Zeltino
I paid $36 USD 2 months ago. Price needs to...
I paid $36 USD 2 months ago.
Price needs to be fixed please. This changing price crap is annoying.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 244
Page 3 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
01:24 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.