Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 64 of 64
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FuManchu
Forum: Your opinion 01-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 23,382
Posted By FuManchu
If anything they need to offer this on the...

If anything they need to offer this on the GraalOnline main site. Also I think more trials would upgrade if they knew they could trade Graal items for SMS codes/gold time. Some trials actually have...
Forum: Your opinion 01-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 23,382
Posted By FuManchu
Yeah you can but the SMS codes seem to be pretty...

Yeah you can but the SMS codes seem to be pretty obscure.

Like there's no mention of them on the GraalOnline site's store so I might assume they are more designated for players that want to buy...
Forum: Your opinion 01-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 23,382
Posted By FuManchu
You're right but this thread isn't about lifetime...

You're right but this thread isn't about lifetime classic (never will make its return).

This thread is about how cheaper subscription methods (for less gameplay time of course) can possibly make...
Forum: Your opinion 01-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 23,382
Posted By FuManchu
Graal needs more subscription methods.

Now I know this has probably been discussed 1000 times before but since V6 is rumored to go mainstream soon I feel as though it might be a good idea to spark the discussion again in case Stefan comes...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-31-2009, 12:29 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,436
Posted By FuManchu
the server has motive?

the server has motive?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-28-2009, 09:30 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,323
Posted By FuManchu
Getting pretty sick of all the runners on this server.

I think a good idea would be that if you bleed, your speed gets cut down so whenever I bust you open you can't run across the entire gmap to escape.

Also.. having people slow down when they bleed...
Forum: Tech Support 02-19-2009, 02:33 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,256
Posted By FuManchu
Nope. Btw, I really do appreciate the help...

Nope.

Btw, I really do appreciate the help guys.

Edit: I noticed whenever I load Graal, my computer's fan (that cools it) starts making noise, like my computer is being strained.

Hope that...
Forum: Tech Support 02-19-2009, 01:52 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,256
Posted By FuManchu
Whoops. http://i41.tinypic.com/2v2hxjt.png

Whoops.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2v2hxjt.png
Forum: Tech Support 02-19-2009, 01:41 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,256
Posted By FuManchu
Lol, if it's not about color I don't know what...

Lol, if it's not about color I don't know what you're talking about xD
Like I said, I'm nooby with computers :P
But yes, I have. It apparently deleted a lot of things, but nothing helped my lag.
Forum: Tech Support 02-19-2009, 12:38 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,256
Posted By FuManchu
I don't have 64 bit, but I have 16bit, but that...

I don't have 64 bit, but I have 16bit, but that really didn't change much.
I've used to same settings, ran the same programs, and stuff for months and haven't had problems until recently o_o
Forum: Tech Support 02-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,256
Posted By FuManchu
This? http://i42.tinypic.com/8wyzps.png ...

This?
http://i42.tinypic.com/8wyzps.png

Also, Crono, your suggestion semi-worked. I still have lag, but not as much.
Forum: Tech Support 02-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,256
Posted By FuManchu
This is going to be an extremely nooby question,...

This is going to be an extremely nooby question, I know:

Where can I look up my computer specs?
Forum: Tech Support 02-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,256
Posted By FuManchu
Lag problems.

For some reason, my Graal client is lagging on multiple server. It's the kind of lag that makes your character move slowly. I've used a Windows Vista computer for a year, and it ran fine with Graal...
Forum: Your opinion 02-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 101,762
Posted By FuManchu
I don't really know if people mentioned this...

I don't really know if people mentioned this before, since I don't have the time to go through all eight pages, but if not, then, well, Graal could just get money off of advertising products for...
Showing results 51 to 64 of 64

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.