Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Tolnaftate2004
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 6,506
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I see a clusterfudge of 1TBS and Allman styles....

I see a clusterfudge of 1TBS and Allman styles. :confused:

We use 1TBS, 2 (hard) space tabstop or you will be eaten alive.

Also, there is no standard style for C++ and I am not gonna open that...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-14-2011, 07:20 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,297
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
There's no need for jQuery, <a...

There's no need for jQuery,
<a href="basics.html" target="framename">Basics</a>


e: I shouldn't nitpick, the true horror is that there is an iframe.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-14-2011, 02:43 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,297
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Or AJAX to retain that "refresh-less"...

Or AJAX to retain that "refresh-less" structure.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-14-2011, 02:32 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,297
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
It's also broken on FF9 (although I think...

It's also broken on FF9 (although I think "javascript:..." links were removed in FF7 or 8).

You might also consider Twitter Bootstrap and reading A List Apart to help with the aesthetics of your...
Forum: Code Gallery 12-12-2011, 05:29 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,771
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Ah, well, it's not that you can't mix lower and...

Ah, well, it's not that you can't mix lower and upper case in ranges, it's just that B < a lexicographically, so the correct range would be , which includes B, C, ... Z, [, \, ], ^, _ , `, and...
Forum: Code Gallery 12-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,771
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
[a-B] is an invalid regex...

[a-B] is an invalid regex...
Forum: Code Gallery 11-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 10,902
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Newly added as of the last release.

Newly added as of the last release.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-23-2011, 06:57 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,910
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
As for your question regarding the concentric...

As for your question regarding the concentric circles above, ....
temp.dx = mousescreenx - (Joystick_Controller.x + 35),
temp.dy = mousescreeny - (Joystick_Controller.y + 35);
if ((dx^2+dy^2)^0.5...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
HR tried that...

HR tried that (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82422), and it was the least-active exercise to date.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Probably not to figure out how many cars are...

Probably not to figure out how many cars are parked in my lot, but for something which uses a similar algorithm (e.g. baddy decision making).
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-22-2011, 04:26 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Explain.

Explain.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-21-2011, 09:26 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Alright, this thread has been dead for long...

Alright, this thread has been dead for long enough...

Like I said before, the fact that the lot is circular is important. However, let us consider the first car. With probability 1 it parks...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-13-2011, 10:33 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,901
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
It still exists, but it's expecting a bareword...

It still exists, but it's expecting a bareword weapon name (because it's a GS1 function).
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
The example I gave was wrong, unfortunately. I...

The example I gave was wrong, unfortunately. I can't edit that post. it should be 1.666...
The number of cars that can fit in a lot of size 4 is 2. No matter where the first car parks, there is...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-12-2011, 02:58 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I think you're close. 1.666 may be due to...

I think you're close. 1.666 may be due to treating the circular lot as if it were linear? I can't really tell...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
As best as I can tell, this is just an expensive...

As best as I can tell, this is just an expensive way to compute (min+max)/2, which isn't right.

My hint would be to first consider the lot when it is empty; the first car comes along and parks...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Gaps between cars should be either 0 units or 1...

Gaps between cars should be either 0 units or 1 unit. The cars have to line up with the units. Additionally, the lot being circular does have an impact on the answer, but somehow considering it as a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-10-2011, 11:14 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,677
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Step 1. Create transparent GUI Step 2. Chat:...

Step 1. Create transparent GUI
Step 2. Chat: warpto *some account*
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit!!
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Heh, nope. Just 1.

Heh, nope.



Just 1.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Because the lot isn't 100*pi or...

Because the lot isn't 100*pi or 4*arctan(1/5)-arctan(1/239) or sqrt(1+sqrt(1+sqrt(1+...))) units, it's 100 units.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I don't know where you guys are getting pi from,...

I don't know where you guys are getting pi from, the lot is 100 units and a car is 2 units, so the very most you could fit around the circle is 50 cars and if every car left a space behind it, the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Which is the problem, isn't it! :)

Which is the problem, isn't it! :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
This would be a perfect packing of the cars, yes....

This would be a perfect packing of the cars, yes. In this case, 50 cars could fit in a lot of 100 units. However, they are parking randomly, so the cars are unlikely to park perfectly packed (say...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
1. The width of a car has nothing to do with the...

1. The width of a car has nothing to do with the problem.
2. The cars are parallel parking AROUND a circle.
3. Nope.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Well if 50's your answer, then you're wrong. :) ...

Well if 50's your answer, then you're wrong. :)

Let's consider a linear lot and the case on N=4:
1/2 of the time, you will have two cars in the lot:
[][][][] t = t0
car [][] t = t1
car car t...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.