Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 5
<
1
2
3
4
5
>
Showing results 51 to 75 of 119
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
cutelilmurderer
Forum:
GK Suggestions
06-20-2006, 06:00 AM
Replies:
3
Ghots ships...help me lay a few morefloor plans out
Views:
711
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
That would make good use of the fog and steambolt...
That would make good use of the fog and steambolt images I think. We could FINALLY get some more undead to slay with all of the undead killer stuff in the game. Resist ghosthit might actually be...
Forum:
GK Bugs
06-20-2006, 05:57 AM
Replies:
4
NPCs still not checking terrain.
Views:
930
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Oh wow. I really thought I was the only one...
Oh wow. I really thought I was the only one having this problem so I never posted it thinking it might have been my video card upgrade.
Sometimes when MYSELF appears I'll appear on a part of the...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
06-20-2006, 05:43 AM
Replies:
12
Player Personal Questions Thread
Views:
1,079
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Who is that cute lady with the purple hat in your...
Who is that cute lady with the purple hat in your picture protozero?
hahaha
I would have to say collecting two hundred flaming swords and blessing them all. I mean ALL while watching Back to...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
06-19-2006, 08:01 AM
Replies:
48
Switching Gods: Takes Wisdom points instead of exp now
Views:
4,003
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
By the way the "create a difficult relic to...
By the way the "create a difficult relic to switch to a god" concept was really a good one. Make the item with alchemy and perhaps a few of the tool places (weapon shops etc) the same way that Cape...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
06-19-2006, 06:30 AM
Replies:
48
Switching Gods: Takes Wisdom points instead of exp now
Views:
4,003
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Personally I would think your wisdom level SHOULD...
Personally I would think your wisdom level SHOULD lose experience if you switched gods. Losing experience was the best possible way to deter players from switching on and off certain gods. Losing...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
06-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Replies:
96
RoW's---What's the deal?!?
Views:
7,837
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Dude I spawned a Str+2 Int+2 ring. I'm sure it's...
Dude I spawned a Str+2 Int+2 ring. I'm sure it's still there in the Cove Town magic shop for 120k or whatever rediculous price it was. I also saw Str+1 Pow+1 appear in Hotaru last night. Freaked me...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
06-04-2006, 05:47 PM
Replies:
6
Hey
Views:
1,217
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
^ You make it sound so lame "oh yeah the spell...
^ You make it sound so lame "oh yeah the spell system was redone" hahaha.
It's more like "The spell system had a killer revamp and magical graphics have really improved." I'm happy that all of the...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
06-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Replies:
8
The world of graal kingdoms, as we want it.
Views:
1,170
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
They (sam, bjorn) do this all of the time. Maybe...
They (sam, bjorn) do this all of the time. Maybe it's because I'm always playing that I notice but there is an event here and there where monsters just invade Bomboria.
Most of the stuff you...
Forum:
Gods
06-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Replies:
8
Aegnus Bow still not working?
Views:
1,549
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I don't see why the bow just isn't made into a...
I don't see why the bow just isn't made into a regular bow with some interesting stats like high weapon class and damage. Luck too of course, with rediculously low weight.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
06-02-2006, 04:59 AM
Replies:
2
Make Thaumaturgy and Jeweler do something!
Views:
1,247
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Your thinking of a Legerdemain which grants you...
Your thinking of a Legerdemain which grants you the Wizardry skill. Thaumaturgy identifies wands, or it's supposed to.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
06-02-2006, 04:53 AM
Replies:
18
New Tree ideas
Views:
1,876
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I need apples for alchemy and I can find only one...
I need apples for alchemy and I can find only one at a time every year or so in hirathia.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
06-02-2006, 04:42 AM
Replies:
2
Make Thaumaturgy and Jeweler do something!
Views:
1,247
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Make Thaumaturgy and Jeweler do something!
I think these skills are still for sale and there are no gems or jewelery to identify. More drops anyone? I mean if the drops are stupid that is awesome too you know. Finding a ring that sells for...
Forum:
GK Bugs
06-02-2006, 04:31 AM
Replies:
6
Shop renewals
Views:
1,013
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I feel like the only reason the bogenara shop...
I feel like the only reason the bogenara shop ever changes is because I buy the Invulnerable potions from time to time. All of the items are exactly the same. Like the four AC+1 Pendants.
Forum:
GK Bugs
06-02-2006, 04:18 AM
Replies:
11
Minning tunnel elevators
Views:
856
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I have the same problems with that very same...
I have the same problems with that very same elevator. I don't go to the stone mines very often but every time I do I have that problem there. My connection is really fast but it seems like you have...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
06-02-2006, 04:14 AM
Replies:
20
Elk's GK Wings
Views:
2,883
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Actually now that I think about it I think that...
Actually now that I think about it I think that should be added to the ANGEL MONSTER THAT WAS NEVER RELEASED so I could kill it. I really want to slay angels. Balor has no enemies to face.
Where...
Forum:
GK Bugs
06-02-2006, 04:08 AM
Replies:
7
Prepping then Blessing
Views:
1,091
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
You have to wait until the weapon says "your...
You have to wait until the weapon says "your weapon suddenly glows" which happens right before "A phosphorescent glow envelopes your weapon." A lot of people miss this.
Don't get mad when I say...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
06-02-2006, 03:57 AM
Replies:
12
Shrines to the Gods
Views:
2,017
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Hey that is a cool idea. The shrines have needed...
Hey that is a cool idea. The shrines have needed a makeover for a while. I walked by the Ogma Altar and saw people crowding all over the place trying to get a seat. It happens to me frequently at the...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
06-02-2006, 03:50 AM
Replies:
15
Dianchect's permanent glow
Views:
1,841
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Flaming Aura is actually awesome. I wasn't saying...
Flaming Aura is actually awesome. I wasn't saying just for Balor though I meant like something representing that you are possessed by your god. Any god. I think the Dianchect perm glow is a must...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
06-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Replies:
96
RoW's---What's the deal?!?
Views:
7,837
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
How much was it?
How much was it?
Forum:
GK Suggestions
05-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Replies:
1
Ghost Monsters
Views:
606
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
The way that it seems to work is that you'd have...
The way that it seems to work is that you'd have to have a script to make it transparent. Or you could remove have of the pixels in an image to make it look transparent. GK already has a ghost image...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-27-2006, 06:51 PM
Replies:
13
What types of monsters are what???
Views:
1,059
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Why not make a new island directly north of main...
Why not make a new island directly north of main (between forest and zormite) filled with only monsters called something like "dark paradise."
You could have some sort of story why angels and...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-27-2006, 06:40 PM
Replies:
20
Elk's GK Wings
Views:
2,883
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Hey Dianchect is supposed to have some permanent...
Hey Dianchect is supposed to have some permanent holy aura of some sort, perhaps that could be it?
Forum:
GK Bugs
05-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Replies:
24
Problem with create food
Views:
1,894
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Yeah I saw the chicken egg thing too. Eggs should...
Yeah I saw the chicken egg thing too. Eggs should really be in more dishes instead of none. Maybe like egg salad. Temporarily gives you dex or something. I know there are potions and breads that do...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Replies:
26
Shield of the Moon...who's idea was this?
Views:
1,840
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I made this shield and was hoping to have it...
I made this shield and was hoping to have it uploaded one day. I had it on this server called Thamhic but that server was given up on.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Replies:
13
What types of monsters are what???
Views:
1,059
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I would certainly like to kill angels.
I would certainly like to kill angels.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 119
Page 3 of 5
<
1
2
3
4
5
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
01:20 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.