Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 84
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: [email protected]
Forum: Graal Zone Team 03-24-2008, 05:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 20,246
Posted By [email protected]
Well who else would it seem to be :O? edit: I...

Well who else would it seem to be :O?
edit: I am currently trying to find some people on D3 to make some Gun GFXs but still no replys.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 03-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 25,259
Posted By [email protected]
Event Idea 1,2,3,4 are already used.

Event Idea 1,2,3,4 are already used.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 03-24-2008, 02:04 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 20,246
Posted By [email protected]
It's Basically for World of Warcraft and Warcraft...

It's Basically for World of Warcraft and Warcraft 3. Check it if you want, nothing graal related. I haven't a clue how to hack and I used to play WoW and am now the Retired WoW moderator. Don't worry...
Forum: Zone 03-21-2008, 12:29 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,687
Posted By [email protected]
I wanted to know his name, I knew he was banned.

I wanted to know his name, I knew he was banned.
Forum: Zone 03-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,687
Posted By [email protected]
Who are you on Zone Solid?

Who are you on Zone Solid?
Forum: Zone 03-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,029
Posted By [email protected]
Then put a big sign saying "RAVEN BAN LIMIT = 1...

Then put a big sign saying "RAVEN BAN LIMIT = 1 BAN PER WEEK
Forum: Zone 03-20-2008, 11:41 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 9,087
Posted By [email protected]
Set the stupid Raven Ban Limit thing already!

Set the stupid Raven Ban Limit thing already!
Forum: Zone 03-20-2008, 11:39 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,687
Posted By [email protected]
How about Bunny Minions?

How about Bunny Minions?
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,438
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Birthday Sexy!

Happy Birthday Sexy!
Forum: Graal Zone Team 03-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 20,246
Posted By [email protected]
Well maybe not 10 ^^ Anyway I would love to get...

Well maybe not 10 ^^
Anyway I would love to get some feedback feel free to critism as long as there is no flaming :)
Forum: Information 03-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,533
Posted By [email protected]
Yeah I kind of got it from Jesses sig :P

Yeah I kind of got it from Jesses sig :P
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 03-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 30,409
Posted By [email protected]
I don't know much about Horrified, but I always...

I don't know much about Horrified, but I always feel that somebody deserves another chance, we've all made mistakes and what I would do would make him wait for 6 months then and if he gets perfect...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,080
Posted By [email protected]
I did that on D3 and the I went to the hols for a...

I did that on D3 and the I went to the hols for a week and when I came back I had 600 emails in my inbox.
Forum: Zone 03-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 9,087
Posted By [email protected]
I was asking Frazzle to take a peek from my...

I was asking Frazzle to take a peek from my application and Ravenblade was in his little "Help" Hidey hole then he started doing all these global not to bother ET. god I just wanted to see what he...
Forum: Zone 03-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,958
Posted By [email protected]
Sorry I'm just saying who the hell would want to...

Sorry I'm just saying who the hell would want to scout an area? even if you would you could just hide with hotkey a and check it out. I mean I doubt it'll be very useful maybe a radar but whatever.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 03-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 27,105
Posted By [email protected]
I definitely would reccomend him as staff even...

I definitely would reccomend him as staff even though I am somewhat competing him he is a really nice guy and has friends throughout the Community.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,384
Posted By [email protected]
Haha CHOOBCHOOBCHOOB!

Haha CHOOBCHOOBCHOOB!
Forum: Zone 03-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 9,087
Posted By [email protected]
How about we set a Raven Ban Limit? can only ban...

How about we set a Raven Ban Limit? can only ban one person per 2 weeks :D
Forum: Zone 03-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,131
Posted By [email protected]
not to intense, there are still young kids in...

not to intense, there are still young kids in graal :)
Forum: Information 03-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,533
Posted By [email protected]
Somewhat new weapon idea(s)

A Taser, basically a weapon which has something like this: ----[ at the end and grabs out and holds on to the player. unless the other player manages to be xxxx distance from you, they will be held...
Forum: Zone 03-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,703
Posted By [email protected]
It would be nice having obstacle race with speed...

It would be nice having obstacle race with speed boosts. obstacle race like Increases you size, therefore making it harder not to bump into things, slow mo to make you go slower for a sec and like so...
Forum: Zone 03-17-2008, 06:38 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,029
Posted By [email protected]
Well Good luck :)

Well Good luck :)
Forum: Zone 03-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,056
Posted By [email protected]
How about Desears twinblade should be basically...

How about Desears twinblade should be basically black with blood red blades with a luminescent green poison on the tips, if that's the right word.
The original looks like something out of some...
Forum: Zone 03-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 9,087
Posted By [email protected]
Zomg Oh Noes Hail Gp Raven!

Zomg Oh Noes Hail Gp Raven!
Forum: Zone 03-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,029
Posted By [email protected]
:/ It may be a different setting, but I doubt...

:/ It may be a different setting, but I doubt it's much of a difference of any other place, kill and get killed. I would suggest maybe to have something with obstacles in it, or more like traps....
Showing results 51 to 75 of 84

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.