Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-06-2006, 05:17 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,907
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Ugh at message limit.

That post is at the exact message limit x_x

Anyway, I wrote that docu a long while back, and it should help. It gives an entire tutorial about emitters. Stefan's official docu about emitters was,...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-06-2006, 05:15 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,907
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Docu Emitters

First off, Particle Emitters, or 'emitters' for short, are an extra segment of GraalScript2 added to v4. An emitter is an object within the TShowImg, or an image shown by a showimg() function. To...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-28-2005, 05:51 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,084
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Okay, few things here. 1) Stefan made GS1 and...

Okay, few things here.
1) Stefan made GS1 and GS2, I'd assume he knows exactly what he's talking about regarding GraalScript, and I'd be supprised if someone corrected him on something completely...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-20-2005, 01:44 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,514
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Some people read code based on the braces and...

Some people read code based on the braces and their positions, while others read code based on the ammount of whitespace that comes before the first character in the line. I, personally, don't like...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-13-2005, 03:51 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,861
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Note: setbackpal is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD...

Note: setbackpal is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD -Shoots it-

Do not use this command. Ever. Ever! Or behold the wrath of Rabid's projectile kitties! :D (Don't ask)

Anyway, use...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-11-2005, 06:14 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,361
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
A showcharacter NPC automatically creates a block...

A showcharacter NPC automatically creates a block of 32 by 32 pixels reserved by the NPC. The entire showcharacter NPC is 48 by 48 pixels, and the blocktiles are from (.5,1) to (2.5,3), which is a...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,837
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I find this quite strange though, because 4.02r1...

I find this quite strange though, because 4.02r1 worked fine, and 4.02r2 causes some transparancy errors, and I did not change my GFX specs on my machine.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,837
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
TRANSPARANA... -Ahem- It's back!...

TRANSPARANA... -Ahem-

It's back! Transparencies are not working well anymore! Here are some screenies:

EDIT: And yes, these are because of 4.02r2, they were working in rev1!

Help? :(
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 599
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Sort of, yes. Although I do like the \n character...

Sort of, yes. Although I do like the \n character to pass a return through practically anything that shows the outpout as text, such as message(), player.chat, showtext(), etc..

I've just grown a...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 599
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
\n and showtext(): Boom?

More like splud. They don't work, characterized by my #gscript saying 'But now it's like "BWAHAHA YOU GET WHITE BOX OF NONEBREAKING RETURN DOOM!!!"'

Attached is what I mean. Someone fix this fer...
Forum: Tech Support 10-08-2005, 01:28 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,256
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I want to be able to have Graal minimized and the...

I want to be able to have Graal minimized and the PlayerList visible, as I use Graal as some sort of Instant Messaging and tracking thing. If Stefan does change it so the PlayerList is minimized with...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,503
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
The properties 'head', 'body', 'shield', 'hat',...

The properties 'head', 'body', 'shield', 'hat', 'cskin', 'ccoat', 'csleeves', 'cshoes', and 'cbelt' are predefined to the NPC, as in, they exist and can't be modified, somewhat like timevar or...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-06-2005, 01:33 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,405
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Bushes, by normal, respawn on their own. In the...

Bushes, by normal, respawn on their own. In the serveroptions, have the 'respawntime' option set to 3 or 4, for 3 or 4 seconds. That controls how often they respawn.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-06-2005, 01:30 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,250
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Ugh, please re-read the docus on GS2. It's ...

Ugh, please re-read the docus on GS2. It's
function onWeaponFired() {

Also, /loadlang options does not exist and does nothing. You also need to be on Graal3 or Graal4
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-05-2005, 12:37 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,150
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
You can make several images for buttons and check...

You can make several images for buttons and check boxes or so, and use that for the bitmaps, for a variety of buttons. For consistancy, you should make a GuiProfile and use that. Here's how you do...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,150
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
useownprofile = true; profile.bitmap =...

useownprofile = true;
profile.bitmap = "imagename";

The images you should look at for reference are in your Graal4\levels3d\gui\ folder.
Forum: Announcements 10-01-2005, 07:25 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 20,688
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I don't think this can be done by script...? I...

I don't think this can be done by script...? I have no clue how that would be even remotely possible by script, if that is what you were talking about.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-01-2005, 07:22 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,416
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
He just wants to know if it's possible to break...

He just wants to know if it's possible to break from the parent GUI. o-o

Edit: Which I don't think is possible.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-30-2005, 12:27 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,890
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
From scriptfunctions_client.txt: ...

From scriptfunctions_client.txt:

wraptext2(int, float, str, str) - returns object

I would assume it's 'width','zoom','font','text'
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,860
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Currently, only in weapons. There are two ways...

Currently, only in weapons. There are two ways that I know of to do this in GS2:

triggeraction(0,0,"clientside",WEAPONNAME,params...);
// You can use '#N' for WEAPONNAME, as #N is the name of the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-28-2005, 11:26 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,997
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
From what I ssee, it causes the client to freeze...

From what I ssee, it causes the client to freeze or some sort, allowing them to, appearing to other players, instantly move from one area to another in the same level. Is there a scriptaround for...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-28-2005, 12:14 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,890
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Assign the tokens to an array. Example: ...

Assign the tokens to an array. Example:

this.string = "value with spaces";
this.tokens = this.string.tokenize();
// this.tokens[0] == "value", and so on


I would suspect you'd do the same...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-25-2005, 09:31 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,038
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
x-x You people read too much into things. When...

x-x You people read too much into things. When you start Graal, and you type in your account/pass, what you see in the new version is a LEVEL with a few scripts. That level is embedded into the Graal...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-25-2005, 01:18 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,038
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I only care about clientside scripts. A...

I only care about clientside scripts. A client-based NPCServer might be asking a little too much, and would pave the way for some hackers. Bad idea.

But yea, an offline script debugger would be...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-25-2005, 01:16 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,324
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Or trick someone into sending them their DxDiag.

Or trick someone into sending them their DxDiag.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.