Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,929
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes of course 'weapon' works... but as Stefan...

Yes of course 'weapon' works... but as Stefan said 'gui' and 'weapon' are the same.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-16-2006, 05:59 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,870
Posted By Warcaptain
What is really dumb is all these people that...

What is really dumb is all these people that still use Blahblah_P2P crap

I remember this from back in the day where people wanted to share accounts and they didnt want people to have access to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-15-2006, 10:58 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,060
Posted By Warcaptain
There is a difference between voicing your...

There is a difference between voicing your opinion and being disrespectful and rude to people who are working very hard.

These forums are not for bashing PW Managers, they are for discussing them...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,637
Posted By Warcaptain
I was always VERY against Graal2001 having toys. ...

I was always VERY against Graal2001 having toys. The original G2K1 did not have stupid toys like 'dolls' And I really hope the new one doesnt either.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,060
Posted By Warcaptain
Because thats not what these forums are for. ...

Because thats not what these forums are for.

You all (especially you Malinko) really just need to shut up about Classic. Too bad, its done.. nothing you can do about it and *****ing is not goign...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-15-2006, 09:00 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,929
Posted By Warcaptain
Probably because the default value for object...

Probably because the default value for object type (the first parameter) is gui/weapon. But it may change (doubt it) if Stefan adds more object types.

Either way,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,929
Posted By Warcaptain
its...

its triggerclient("gui",weaponname,param1,param2);

Your problem is that you are expecting it to work like triggeraction and it does not.

It will be:

function onActionServerSide(){
...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-14-2006, 09:44 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,253
Posted By Warcaptain
I imagine the longer box is for leg armour... and...

I imagine the longer box is for leg armour... and the bottom is for boots?

I would hate to be the sprite artist -_-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,090
Posted By Warcaptain
Dont they have some crapshoot unofficial forums...

Dont they have some crapshoot unofficial forums for this kind of stuff?
Forum: Classic Bugs and suggestions 06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,959
Posted By Warcaptain
It happens to me often on Classic that I will...

It happens to me often on Classic that I will pick up a bush, and then throw it as im walking towards the bush right next to it and it will hit the bush and hit me too.

NEED to make sure that...
Forum: Tech Support 06-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,324
Posted By Warcaptain
What a shame its not working.. he was up until...

What a shame its not working.. he was up until like crazy morning hours working on it x-x
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,861
Posted By Warcaptain
http://wiki.graal.net/ http://wiki.graal.us/

http://wiki.graal.net/
http://wiki.graal.us/
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,199
Posted By Warcaptain
Gani Maker

I need a gani maker.. I hate making gani's and I have enough to do with scripting that I can not devote time to making all the ganis I need.

So if you can make ganis rather well, specificly off of...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 761
Posted By Warcaptain
Lots of People!

Today is a happy birthday for a lot of people on these forums.. the only one I can recognize is ancientphoenix.. an old old friend of mine from back in the Midnight Shoguns days.

But either way.....
Forum: Tech Support 06-10-2006, 04:53 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,269
Posted By Warcaptain
tiles not loading on GMAP

level.tilelayers[index].tiles[x,y]

do not load correctly on gmaps

everything beyond the first 63x63 tiles (the first level) loads as -1

So baisicly, we can only edit (using layers, not...
Forum: Tech Support 06-10-2006, 04:26 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,013
Posted By Warcaptain
playlooped2 volume bug

playlooped2() does not play anything when you set volume to 1.. I do not see any reason why this would do this.. because 1 should just mean normal volume (same as it would play for playlooped() but...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2006, 07:43 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 830
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, why aren't you on aim?

Yes, why aren't you on aim?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2006, 07:27 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 830
Posted By Warcaptain
ahhh level editing

So my hotshot self was all like, "I can make levels real well... I'm the man."

Well.. no. I can make terrain like stuff.. rocks cliffs etc.. but when it comes time to make buildings and crap I am...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2006, 02:55 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,430
Posted By Warcaptain
stop using strequals?? if...

stop using strequals??

if (params[1]=="d")
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Replies: 158
Views: 25,073
Posted By Warcaptain
Ooookay?

Ooookay?
Forum: Future Improvements 06-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,033
Posted By Warcaptain
Oh well, I thought I read somewhere on here that...

Oh well, I thought I read somewhere on here that you could not.. Well that is good then. I should be able to make a local NPC editor.. except for the fact that there is no way of telling on GMAPS...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-07-2006, 05:53 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,033
Posted By Warcaptain
requesttext("npc",id) is for DB npcs... but level...

requesttext("npc",id) is for DB npcs... but level npc's I do not think there is yet a way.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-07-2006, 03:36 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,033
Posted By Warcaptain
You can not write to files in the levels folder,...

You can not write to files in the levels folder, at least not with save*() functions.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,639
Posted By Warcaptain
Most people probably do not equip their...

Most people probably do not equip their speedhacktolerance properly to make it actually do anything at all.

I do not understand how people 'speedhack' anyways unless the movement is not scripted...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 899
Posted By Warcaptain
GhostPirate (24)

I know he really doesnt use this forums anymore.. but still.

Happy Birthday!
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.