Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 234
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: user13-xo
Forum: Future Improvements 10-15-2002, 10:54 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,319
Posted By user13-xo
Why not have a graalmessageallow= in server...

Why not have a graalmessageallow= in server options, or remove the whole thing.
Forum: Level Design 10-12-2002, 08:53 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,381
Posted By user13-xo
6.5-7/10 dont use the path generator so...

6.5-7/10

dont use the path generator so much, and get rid of the soccer ball i think its naming a level level-1.graal or something. also i see tile errors :p
Forum: Level Design 10-11-2002, 12:48 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,939
Posted By user13-xo
Are you supposed to dig and find trusure there? ...

Are you supposed to dig and find trusure there?
why is it special!
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-11-2002, 12:22 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,418
Posted By user13-xo
I haven't put anyone down yet :p That smilie...

I haven't put anyone down yet :p

That smilie looks wierd the red tongue is missing :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-08-2002, 08:39 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,442
Posted By user13-xo
Re: Problems with Graal - Not Staff related

This happens to me at times :\
Forum: Level Design 10-08-2002, 08:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,103
Posted By user13-xo
Re: Rate this level.

Me give you 8 :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-16-2002, 12:43 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,306
Posted By user13-xo
I forgot how i learned about them, but they are...

I forgot how i learned about them, but they are really useful sometimes :D
Forum: GK Bugs 09-08-2002, 05:41 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,515
Posted By user13-xo
I think i have a copy on my old hard drive. It...

I think i have a copy on my old hard drive. It happens to be too but I use Windows ME
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-05-2002, 06:22 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,868
Posted By user13-xo
NC can also delete staff weapons or weapons that...

NC can also delete staff weapons or weapons that are very unfair. Without NC you could do it. But it is better using NC instead of guessing the NPC Name, then opening a level, then wreiting the line...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2002, 06:12 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,043
Posted By user13-xo
Re: Serverwarp Problems

1. Isnt serverwarp clientside?
2. Babylon servername is babylon not Babylon, dunno if it matters
3. this script is in the weapon -System on Babylon already ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-05-2002, 06:00 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,868
Posted By user13-xo
I have told Nemesis and the staff about a new...

I have told Nemesis and the staff about a new rights system. I also have a new management system thing i planned out. It is now in effect. Kish knows how to enforce rules, is on when i am off, and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-05-2002, 05:57 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,868
Posted By user13-xo
We complain after any staff not being on after...

We complain after any staff not being on after about 1 week ;)



Well should of said something to someone.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-05-2002, 05:50 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,868
Posted By user13-xo
Well I been Manager for about 4 months lol. Thank...

Well I been Manager for about 4 months lol. Thank you :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-05-2002, 05:33 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,868
Posted By user13-xo
The longest I idled was 5 minutes at the most....

The longest I idled was 5 minutes at the most. That was becuase i was scripting something for my LAT tho. I follow my own rules.



I am not afriad. I manage the server not Nemesis. He just...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-05-2002, 05:29 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,868
Posted By user13-xo
I didnt read anything past this post but, in the...

I didnt read anything past this post but, in the server rules which you have access to before said you may not idle on RC. If someone d/ced you , there would be a little pop up box. That goes over...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-26-2002, 02:06 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 829
Posted By user13-xo
http://forums.babylononline.net/

http://forums.babylononline.net/
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-26-2002, 02:04 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,102
Posted By user13-xo
Re: o.O

Chrisz was never Manager or Owner

I am Manager
and Kish is Co-Manager

Also i work for 2 servers, that isnt a lot

I have backup of the levels so does kish. Eban always makes a scene :(. The...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-26-2002, 08:45 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,256
Posted By user13-xo
Babylons voting house stores accounts, and dosent...

Babylons voting house stores accounts, and dosent lag.
so it is possible to script this.

what is timevar2?
Forum: NPC Server 08-24-2002, 02:18 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,361
Posted By user13-xo
Didn't know since before Babylon NPC server has...

Didn't know since before Babylon NPC server has problems :(
Forum: NPC Server 08-24-2002, 02:06 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 998
Posted By user13-xo
let me reword this. If the npc was switching...

let me reword this. If the npc was switching levels every .1 seconds. this would cause at least some lag.
Forum: NPC Server 08-24-2002, 02:49 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,361
Posted By user13-xo
The ring wouldnt work since the action part is...

The ring wouldnt work since the action part is part of the weapon ;) The action would have to be in the control npc for that to work. But having that in the control npc isnt very good since it gets...
Forum: NPC Server 08-24-2002, 02:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 998
Posted By user13-xo
That would lag very much, a better way could be...

That would lag very much, a better way could be Control-NPC :)
Control-NPC has no level.

Timevar can have more uses then just time keeping.
Forum: NPC Server 08-24-2002, 02:37 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 982
Posted By user13-xo
This will not work since actionplayeronline is...

This will not work since actionplayeronline is for players and not RCs, correct me if i'm wrong.
Forum: NPC Server 08-22-2002, 01:21 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 509
Posted By user13-xo
Thank you so much, this worked :D

Thank you so much, this worked :D
Forum: NPC Server 08-22-2002, 01:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 509
Posted By user13-xo
Do you any way to contact Stefan or Unixmad?

Do you any way to contact Stefan or Unixmad?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 234

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.