Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 113
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: iBreez
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-11-2011, 03:31 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By iBreez
lolol But srsly. If dual shotgun's...

lolol

But srsly.
If dual shotgun's awesomeness are taken away from newbs, then what would be the fun in that?
I'd rather have M3's stats buffed so then newbs could all want to buy that, and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-11-2011, 03:05 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By iBreez
Exactly my point. Mining only makes money if you...

Exactly my point. Mining only makes money if you put at least about 200 hours into it.
Well I'm gonna stop crying about mining because I found out from a friend shoveling is 100x faster and can make...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By iBreez
yeah so people who mine for two months straight...

yeah so people who mine for two months straight can have fireable explosives, 1 bullet every .2 seconds, shotguns that cover the whole spar arena,

What if I'm good at era, but I can't afford all...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By iBreez
I just thought of a awesome idea for cannons that...

I just thought of a awesome idea for cannons that could prevent the use of items that shoot over walls in events and ect, so the people who have cannons can partake in pk events too.

Have two...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,019
Posted By iBreez
^^^^^^

^^^^^^
Forum: Future Improvements 08-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,636
Posted By iBreez
Me too, but I feel it should have icons for each...

Me too, but I feel it should have icons for each server.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-07-2011, 05:51 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By iBreez
never played cod in my life. no joke.

never played cod in my life. no joke.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By iBreez
I get usually 400$ because the refinement machine...

I get usually 400$ because the refinement machine seems to love to give me gold and lead.

Also, I recently thought of this crazy idea.
Create a dispenser that teleports around the gmap (excluding...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-06-2011, 11:40 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,387
Posted By iBreez
this and also, items like instruments are...

this
and also, items like instruments are rapidly dropping because of the abundance of ecs, so that's why I sold mine while they're still worth around 10k-15k.

also zodiac is having this problem...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 17,408
Posted By iBreez
idk y ppl are complaining about superrewards ...

idk y ppl are complaining about superrewards
It's easily abuseable by fake complaining that you didn't get your gelats by singing up for an offer you already did and then sending them a sc of you...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By iBreez
You're right. My mining level just reached 5...

You're right.
My mining level just reached 5 and now I get 3 minerals every time a process 3 rocks, so now I make about 500g every tnt.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2011, 05:16 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By iBreez
Add that system from iEra where the crabs pop out...

Add that system from iEra where the crabs pop out randomly while your digging.
Then make a "Crab Token" shop where if you give 1 shell of each color crab to the NPC, it gives you back a Crab Token. ...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2011, 05:29 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
you can already click signs

you can already click signs
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2011, 03:36 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Another inconvinence. Every time I log in, I...

Another inconvinence.
Every time I log in, I have to go through like 5 menus to put on my guildtag, why can't I just say guildtag Secret Security or something to put my guild tag on? x.x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2011, 03:08 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
^this Also, I see that you guys implemented...

^this

Also, I see that you guys implemented the q for inven and m for map, but after opening them, I have to manually move my mouse and hit the back button the close them instead of hitting q or m...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Yeah... They really want you, because you're...

Yeah... They really want you, because you're doing a beautiful job on the classic server, and the fact that you're almost literally 1-manning the whole server is amazing. I'm sure that's why they...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Meh that's true about the iPhone, but I really...

Meh that's true about the iPhone, but I really want your server to get popular so it has players to play the card game with and spar.
I'm sure facebook players would enjoy Graal the Adventure...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
I just got a wonderful idea, to integrate PC,...

I just got a wonderful idea, to integrate PC, Facebook, and iPhone clients.

I dunno if you guys think it's a good idea, but maybe Thor's Classic server could be integrated into the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Oh my god, I love the facebook version. Like 5 of...

Oh my god, I love the facebook version. Like 5 of my close friends joined and they gave me their honor pts :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks. :D Also,...

Yeah, that's what I meant.
Thanks. :D
Also, there's a bug where if a player kills you while you are typing, all of your typed text is deleted.

Oh, and also could you add text commands for...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2011, 12:10 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Stefan, do you mind if you make Q a shortcut to...

Stefan, do you mind if you make Q a shortcut to your character's inventory on Classic Facebook? Same with M for map. It would help alot with accessing my inventory to change my item hotkeys, and...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-28-2011, 05:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,527
Posted By iBreez
Happy birthday to me

I forgot to post a thread about this
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-28-2011, 05:20 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
no. srs. wouldn't be exciting to have a v6...

no.
srs. wouldn't be exciting to have a v6 official release and nothing new other than the client.
if it releases with the new editor features im fine
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-26-2011, 02:22 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
i'm tired of waiting for official V6, the new...

i'm tired of waiting for official V6, the new level editor features, facebook graal, and the android client for the mobile servers. 3:
do you guys plan on releasing them all at once? because that...
Forum: Bug Report 06-19-2011, 09:52 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 13,312
Posted By iBreez
Happens on every single server I play. Hell,...

Happens on every single server I play.
Hell, they can afford to give people full free resolution now because they're making loads of cash off of iphone.
Also, the whole entire client is crippled...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 113

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.