Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 252
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darkdemon452
Forum: Information 06-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,908
Posted By Darkdemon452
Theres no need to capatalize every word thats...

Theres no need to capatalize every word thats annoys me and do not anger me choob :/
Forum: Zone 06-05-2007, 05:47 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
Et

Alright a vote for DD is a vote for candy....you like candy right?
Forum: Zone 06-04-2007, 03:08 AM
Replies: 336
Views: 323,622
Posted By Darkdemon452
suprised she didnt hack.

suprised she didnt hack.
Forum: Zone 06-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
sayian.

sayian.
Forum: Zone 06-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
More I have heard......Stefan will make it where...

More I have heard......Stefan will make it where trials can save but only have 2 classes on ech planet and the update will be sometime this week possibly today just whenever stefan moves all of the...
Forum: Zone 06-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 42,306
Posted By Darkdemon452
Sex Robots...

Sex Robots...
Forum: Zone 06-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
I heards that everything that is developed on...

I heards that everything that is developed on Zone Debug will come to Zone.
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,474
Posted By Darkdemon452
Graal addicts you with its oozing goodness

Graal addicts you with its oozing goodness
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 65,365
Posted By Darkdemon452
Stop trying to make this thread erotic.

Stop trying to make this thread erotic.
Forum: Information 06-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Replies: 162
Views: 41,735
Posted By Darkdemon452
So...like...I can kick all the noobs in my team :)

So...like...I can kick all the noobs in my team :)
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 65,365
Posted By Darkdemon452
Frankly.

Frankly.
Forum: Information 06-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Replies: 162
Views: 41,735
Posted By Darkdemon452
If you knew the zone community you would change...

If you knew the zone community you would change your mind...
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 04:18 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,817
Posted By Darkdemon452
howd you know? Ive sexually harrased everyone on...

howd you know? Ive sexually harrased everyone on zone :D
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 04:01 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 26,180
Posted By Darkdemon452
I know.

I know.
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 26,180
Posted By Darkdemon452
If someone has enough determination to lame...

If someone has enough determination to lame themselves over and over they deserve it
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 26,180
Posted By Darkdemon452
I voted no :D

I voted no :D
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 01:05 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 26,180
Posted By Darkdemon452
I so said that first D:

I so said that first D:
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 01:00 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,817
Posted By Darkdemon452
Well I have sexually harrased every girl thats...

Well I have sexually harrased every girl thats ever been on zone ;o
Forum: Zone 06-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 26,180
Posted By Darkdemon452
Noooooooooooooooooooooo how do you think I get my...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo how do you think I get my rate? xD joking but I sometimes have 2 accs open so I can be ingame and talk to friends on dropships :S
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,464
Posted By Darkdemon452
The Shrooms....

The Shrooms....
Forum: Zone 06-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,474
Posted By Darkdemon452
yes I pay $40 something every year at teh...

yes I pay $40 something every year at teh christmas time :)
Forum: Zone 06-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,593
Posted By Darkdemon452
middle one ftw

middle one ftw
Forum: Zone 06-01-2007, 07:13 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,817
Posted By Darkdemon452
Hmmm...that team talk...was it me?

Hmmm...that team talk...was it me?
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-31-2007, 07:26 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,464
Posted By Darkdemon452
ME TOO THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

ME TOO THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-30-2007, 10:57 PM
Replies: 248
Views: 23,102
Posted By Darkdemon452
actually make it a gani where you swing them and...

actually make it a gani where you swing them and chop Sean in half :)
Showing results 51 to 75 of 252

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.