Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 357
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: oinknessx
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
How do you know for sure, have you TRIED? o_o ...

How do you know for sure, have you TRIED? o_o

It's all in good fun, it's not REAL. :D

And if women magically were unable to procreate and pigs were, then it would be our duty as humans to...
Forum: Tech Support 05-19-2007, 07:11 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,042
Posted By oinknessx
NPC Server on the fritz

xXziroXx came by and hooked up the gralats class which had somehow been deleted.

So anyway, it was working fine... But today, I could not see the gralats. Someone else was able to see them, but...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-19-2007, 05:46 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,573
Posted By oinknessx
Looks good, keep it up sir!

Looks good, keep it up sir!
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-19-2007, 05:37 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,139
Posted By oinknessx
Ok, I fixed the spot where that timer command was...

Ok, I fixed the spot where that timer command was set. Thanks. :D I guess I can deal with it not being a randomized zoom.

Another thing I'm planning to try to script is a music system that changes...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-19-2007, 03:24 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,139
Posted By oinknessx
Well I didn't really mean moving, I meant...

Well I didn't really mean moving, I meant zooming. It's supposed to zoom randomly between .8 and 1.. Not too big of a change I suppose, but it makes a little flicker and looks better than just a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-19-2007, 03:01 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,139
Posted By oinknessx
Well that sort of makes sense. But Rapidwolve,...

Well that sort of makes sense. But Rapidwolve, after you have the function of pie(); being called to start, how do you say what the pie action actually is? Do you put it like,

function pie(){...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-19-2007, 02:11 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,139
Posted By oinknessx
Red face Help with && (and)

Hi guys. My learning of GScript2 is going pretty smooth, but now I'm stuck. I need to figure out how to do an AND.

In Gscript1, you could make it so if the player said something, and it equaled a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-19-2007, 01:24 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,134
Posted By oinknessx
I remember you Whipenie, I always laughed at your...

I remember you Whipenie, I always laughed at your name because it's raunchy.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
Very possible... Farmers and coyotes are both...

Very possible... Farmers and coyotes are both potential harms to swines. :D Except remember, men mated with pigs, that means the farmers would be pig people too.

As for Trifles, well... I dunno....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,533
Posted By oinknessx
Bomy Moon or whatnot should be classic......

Bomy Moon or whatnot should be classic... Birdbird did some good but he also did more bad or self-centered developing on there. There could have been incredible loads of development done to add to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,149
Posted By oinknessx
Sounds like they need help from a certain...

Sounds like they need help from a certain scripter to hammer out those bugs. :O
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
"Squeee, Pootie stole my collection of sticks!...

"Squeee, Pootie stole my collection of sticks! Get it back, and I'll give you 5 truffles!"

I can see it now... :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-18-2007, 07:47 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,134
Posted By oinknessx
Jeez, way to crush everyone's spirit, Mr. Thym. :(

Jeez, way to crush everyone's spirit, Mr. Thym. :(
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
Well there are wood tiles, and that...

Well there are wood tiles, and that black-bordered grass type stuff... It could be used. If someone would like to edit the pics1 to add more compatible stuff that would be great. We probably won't...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
The focus is on fun. Therefore, it's not a joke....

The focus is on fun. Therefore, it's not a joke. But jokes are fun. So I think it's going to be a pretty fun project to work AND play on. :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,047
Posted By oinknessx
Smile Land of the Swine

--- Land Of The Swine - Introduction ---

It's currently called Land Of The Swine on the list, feel free to log on.

Hello, friends! I finally have my own creative freedom to work on a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,149
Posted By oinknessx
RavenBlade actually makes a good point I think....

RavenBlade actually makes a good point I think. If they made a playerworld Gold that people actually want to play (no offense) like Zodiac, then more people might upgrade to gold. I would still play...
Forum: Code Gallery 05-17-2007, 03:02 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,867
Posted By oinknessx
Come on ladies, be friendly. :) You should just...

Come on ladies, be friendly. :) You should just be happy this script was made public for you.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-16-2007, 10:28 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,149
Posted By oinknessx
Bjorn said he had no idea about an update when I...

Bjorn said he had no idea about an update when I asked him on GK today. :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,015
Posted By oinknessx
I think that although it looks different from the...

I think that although it looks different from the other monsters on GK, that can be a GOOD thing. GK Needs a bit more diversity in there with it's monsters. It would be great to see some new little...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,134
Posted By oinknessx
Wha? KawaiiSaRiA is back! hooray. :)

Wha? KawaiiSaRiA is back! hooray. :)
Forum: Tech Support 05-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,105
Posted By oinknessx
I was interested in making some public domain...

I was interested in making some public domain stuff for Graal, but I wouldn't want to do it as a freelancer still, I'd like some kind of "Graal music" position where I could release more music packs...
Forum: Code Gallery 05-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,867
Posted By oinknessx
Come on ladies, you all know it was my idea....

Come on ladies, you all know it was my idea. :cool:
Forum: Tech Support 05-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,105
Posted By oinknessx
I can't say for certain that I will be working...

I can't say for certain that I will be working with music on Gileada at this time so don't worry about it yet! I usually sign on to projects with potential that have the ability to become finished....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-16-2007, 07:20 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,994
Posted By oinknessx
I have no idea why anyone would ever say that. :D...

I have no idea why anyone would ever say that. :D

...but I tried.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 357

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.