Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,317
Posted By CidNight1142
Not really. And I'm an optimist.

Not really. And I'm an optimist.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-11-2007, 06:20 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,441
Posted By CidNight1142
So. Dark.

So. Dark.
Forum: GK Bugs 03-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,007
Posted By CidNight1142
Whatever happened to turn based? Lol.

Whatever happened to turn based?

Lol.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,351
Posted By CidNight1142
Eh?

Eh?
Forum: Graphic Design 03-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,351
Posted By CidNight1142
Wait for the gfx experts to check it out. ...

Wait for the gfx experts to check it out. Stephen and Drae and whatnot.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,351
Posted By CidNight1142
Cute. Lol.

Cute. Lol.
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,726
Posted By CidNight1142
Particle effects are a cheap trick. This level...

Particle effects are a cheap trick. This level is good enough to stand on its own. I never understood why Birdbird had to take all these gorgeous levels he was making and be like MAKE IT DARK MAKE...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Replies: 25
Poll: So...
Views: 1,925
Posted By CidNight1142
Very treats, Drae.

Very treats, Drae.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,981
Posted By CidNight1142
Oh, god. You're right. I must be an ignorant...

Oh, god. You're right. I must be an ignorant idiot. Like Mystic.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,981
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm sure every person who reads these forums...

I'm sure every person who reads these forums voted. Positive, actually.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2007, 06:04 PM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,981
Posted By CidNight1142
Demisis isn't really thirteen or younger, is he?

Demisis isn't really thirteen or younger, is he?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,981
Posted By CidNight1142
Anyone else finding it interesting that those who...

Anyone else finding it interesting that those who listed themselves in the 13-16 range are usually the most fould mouthed people on these forums?
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,791
Posted By CidNight1142
Happy birthday, now you can buy porn and tobacco....

Happy birthday, now you can buy porn and tobacco.

Three more years till booze like me!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 02-23-2007, 05:57 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 16,304
Posted By CidNight1142
*note - I stopped reading at around post 25 ...

*note - I stopped reading at around post 25

I kind of like the casino idea, it sounds fun. It would have to be very carefully scripted to avoid inflation/deflation issues. It would probably need...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,019
Posted By CidNight1142
Thanks guys :] Yeah, 21. I'm old. By the...

Thanks guys :] Yeah, 21. I'm old.

By the way, Hey Tifa! Haha, you silly lurker! Good to hear from you again!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,764
Posted By CidNight1142
Anything that can potentially get some activity...

Anything that can potentially get some activity going.

And for gods sake, attack a kingdom if it happens.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-22-2007, 06:56 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,045
Posted By CidNight1142
Oh god, you're HILARIOUS! My votes for...

Oh god, you're HILARIOUS!

My votes for Mystic. No really. I swear.
Forum: Markets 02-21-2007, 10:35 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,559
Posted By CidNight1142
A new development then. I attempted to sell mine...

A new development then. I attempted to sell mine for months and got the lamest offers constantly. That was back when GK had an actual economy and player base though.
Forum: Markets 02-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,559
Posted By CidNight1142
Try and sell an FID for 250. Try.

Try and sell an FID for 250.

Try.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-21-2007, 05:36 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,045
Posted By CidNight1142
I am hated by all. Demisis is pretty funny. ...

I am hated by all.

Demisis is pretty funny. Crono obviously and Stephen has a quality dry wit that I enjoy.
Forum: Markets 02-21-2007, 05:22 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,559
Posted By CidNight1142
Ok, as of a month ago, IDs and FIDs were pretty...

Ok, as of a month ago, IDs and FIDs were pretty much interchangeable. Its the same weapon only the FID is slightly better. You pay an extra 10 diamonds or something stupid to get a very similar,...
Forum: Markets 02-21-2007, 04:22 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,559
Posted By CidNight1142
Uh. I was trying to sell an FID before my gold...

Uh. I was trying to sell an FID before my gold ran out. I can sell it to you on the weekend, hehe.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-21-2007, 04:21 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,085
Posted By CidNight1142
I've never played Zone before. :3

I've never played Zone before. :3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-20-2007, 06:30 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,085
Posted By CidNight1142
Ok, Uh. I'm back for a week using a 1999...

Ok, Uh. I'm back for a week using a 1999 Presario that has about the processing capability of a really good toaster. Parts for the new computer are ordered, building begins when they arrive. My...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-16-2007, 12:40 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,852
Posted By CidNight1142
Different time, different people. GK is nowhere...

Different time, different people. GK is nowhere near as active as it was back then, it would take a fraction of the work to upkeep its graphics. Just give it something to keep it interesting during...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.