Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Zone 01-26-2006, 12:25 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 632
Posted By Akoalin
Proxies... walking... trials... I don't think...

Proxies... walking... trials...
I don't think trials are getting infinite proxies, just getting money from killing you so they buy more proxies :)
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-25-2006, 04:38 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,534
Posted By Akoalin
The GFX, they're not replacing the gun itself....

The GFX, they're not replacing the gun itself. The curent SMG GFX are ugly. I think it should be a different gun though...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-24-2006, 01:52 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,179
Posted By Akoalin
What are you? 6 years old?? Energy RARELY makes a...

What are you? 6 years old?? Energy RARELY makes a difference, especially not with a weapon like this. Here's a suggestion: stop making suggestions.
;)
Sorry if this sounds like a flame, I'm just...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-24-2006, 01:14 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,179
Posted By Akoalin
I don't think so. :\

I don't think so. :\
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,534
Posted By Akoalin
I like it, I'de say it's too big... but I'de like...

I like it, I'de say it's too big... but I'de like to see a Zone character with it first.
Forum: Zone 01-22-2006, 04:27 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,959
Posted By Akoalin
You have to deal with the blur, edit it to make...

You have to deal with the blur, edit it to make it not blurry. The rotation just gives you guidelines for rotating...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Nythe/nythe-neotidalbladepart4.gif...
Forum: Zone 01-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 7,492
Posted By Akoalin
Don't remove radar, crawling was made for people...

Don't remove radar, crawling was made for people who don't like getting seen on radar.
Forum: Zone 01-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,959
Posted By Akoalin
That one is okay, could use some shading, but I...

That one is okay, could use some shading, but I like the red tazebombs better :)
Forum: Zone 01-21-2006, 05:55 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,959
Posted By Akoalin
I like the red tazebombs, added a bit more color..

I like the red tazebombs, added a bit more color..
Forum: Zone 01-20-2006, 03:53 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,959
Posted By Akoalin
Because it has a larger radius, and will probally...

Because it has a larger radius, and will probally be less expensive. We need a way to prevent bikers from getting an easy escape.
Forum: Zone 01-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,734
Posted By Akoalin
I like it, but with a little concern that it...

I like it, but with a little concern that it might be abused a little like the ice cannon is... and.... if it does work well.. I'll be using a plasmasabre/grappling cannon combo. :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,657
Posted By Akoalin
Smart guy :) Bottom line is, Graal isn't a good...

Smart guy :)
Bottom line is, Graal isn't a good game. You make friends and get attached to them and don't want to quit.
Forum: Zone 01-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,966
Posted By Akoalin
Ap Rippers are ugly as hell. Yet people overuse...

Ap Rippers are ugly as hell. Yet people overuse them because they're a two hit kill. Magnums are even worse, you can die from 3 bullets from that, so if they barely miss the first shot and the second...
Forum: Zone 01-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,966
Posted By Akoalin
Pistols: 2 shots, they're dead. Rifles: Strafe...

Pistols: 2 shots, they're dead.
Rifles: Strafe and keep firing, and they get away.
Forum: Zone 01-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 7,492
Posted By Akoalin
Too many people would be sentinel or spy... and...

Too many people would be sentinel or spy... and maybe one or two people would be combat classes.
(woot 600th post)
Forum: Zone 01-12-2006, 12:10 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,643
Posted By Akoalin
Flaming doesn't stop flame wars. And Jo, just...

Flaming doesn't stop flame wars.
And Jo, just because you're good at Zone. Doesn't mean you need to flame other members. Jin (Wind_Master) at least matured out of the "OGM I PWN UZ I OEN ZOEN!"...
Forum: Zone 01-11-2006, 04:20 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,643
Posted By Akoalin
If I were a moderator, I would've banned Touya...

If I were a moderator, I would've banned Touya and Jo by now for a week min. :frown:
and dispite common belief, "base raping" IS lame, let's see why:
You can attack the player before he can fight...
Forum: Zone 01-09-2006, 04:09 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,154
Posted By Akoalin
Then why do you want more ways to get money?

Then why do you want more ways to get money?
Forum: Zone 01-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,261
Posted By Akoalin
I didn't enter a spar arena on purpose, I was...

I didn't enter a spar arena on purpose, I was just standing next to it... maybe make it so you have to grab it with A.
Forum: Zone 01-07-2006, 06:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,738
Posted By Akoalin
Giving lamers one more reason to lame...

Giving lamers one more reason to lame...
Forum: Zone 01-06-2006, 08:17 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,135
Posted By Akoalin
The rapid-fire mode shoots two. Do us all...

The rapid-fire mode shoots two.


Do us all a favor and stop posting.
Forum: Zone 01-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 832
Posted By Akoalin
Don't think sucking up to him is going you get...

Don't think sucking up to him is going you get you anywhere. :\


Pay attention -.-
Forum: Zone 01-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,135
Posted By Akoalin
Don't bother.

Don't bother.
Forum: Zone 01-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,135
Posted By Akoalin
Ok... I'm not being mean, but do us all a favor...

Ok... I'm not being mean, but do us all a favor and drop your router off the top floor of a 50 story building. When I even saw the TITLE OF THIS TOPIC I wanted to PUKE. OHH RED PISTOLE! BLUUEEE...
Forum: Zone 01-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,610
Posted By Akoalin
Easy solution: No firing till 5 second delay to...

Easy solution:
No firing till 5 second delay to start the spar. And because of the laming... I suggest a reset of spar rates... *gets shot*
Showing results 51 to 75 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.