Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 89
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 110 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lylic
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By Lylic
I think a flaw with this game is that everyone...

I think a flaw with this game is that everyone thinks that they should be entitled to have Rings of War. RoWs are most likely the most powerful items in the game. There are way too many RoWs in the...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,281
Posted By Lylic
I in no way insinuated that the old system helped...

I in no way insinuated that the old system helped them out anymore. But as a noobie, getting 50 ECs would seem almost as difficult and coming up with 5 RoWs. Put yourself in their place.

Plus,...
Forum: Markets 04-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,268
Posted By Lylic
I'll give you con HSoD for the shield

I'll give you con HSoD for the shield
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-28-2006, 04:21 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By Lylic
I got curious about this topic a couple weeks...

I got curious about this topic a couple weeks back, and asked. The answer I received is as follows:

Though RoWs appear to no longer spawn in shops, this is not the case. The spawn rate has been...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,281
Posted By Lylic
Sayian, you talk about how this new event shop is...

Sayian, you talk about how this new event shop is going to help the new players. I'm pretty sure that a newbie isn't going to log on to GK and be able to afford the 30 ECs to make an RoW without...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,281
Posted By Lylic
If you are going to put awesome items in the EC...

If you are going to put awesome items in the EC shop, then this has to be addressed. I'm not saying that EMs are bad players. I would think that they are sort of pillars among the GK community. ...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-27-2006, 05:42 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,281
Posted By Lylic
Well, if you are going to base item's value...

Well, if you are going to base item's value strictly upon stats, then perhaps the shield of the moon should be worth 4 RoWs considering it's 1337 stats. I mean the few other strength shields are...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-27-2006, 04:56 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,281
Posted By Lylic
In all honesty, it's very good to hear that.

In all honesty, it's very good to hear that.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-27-2006, 04:00 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,281
Posted By Lylic
Well I knew that Sam was throwing around an idea...

Well I knew that Sam was throwing around an idea about an EC shop, but I'm not sure if he was taking this direction with it.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-27-2006, 03:48 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,281
Posted By Lylic
I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but I...

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but I don't think that you can assign an EC value based strictly upon an item's rarity or stats. You have to factor in both if you want the game to maintain...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-26-2006, 06:54 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,837
Posted By Lylic
or scamming.

or scamming.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-19-2006, 06:53 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,800
Posted By Lylic
Both items still exist on GK, but the archetypes...

Both items still exist on GK, but the archetypes for some items (like MSoG and Soccer boots) no longer exist.

Take a look at Bjoern's new site (which is directly connected to the games MUDlib),...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-19-2006, 02:56 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,800
Posted By Lylic
He's definitely still got the bloods

He's definitely still got the bloods
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,446
Posted By Lylic
Well, even if they do spawn... the real question...

Well, even if they do spawn... the real question is: Who has 150k plat just lying around???
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,769
Posted By Lylic
I understand that i was scammed, but I am not...

I understand that i was scammed, but I am not referring to just scams. If anything GK related goes wrong after these times, there is no GK staff/admins on that can deal with a problem, and it's a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-07-2006, 04:03 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,769
Posted By Lylic
Well you have been GP before, so it couldn't hurt...

Well you have been GP before, so it couldn't hurt ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-07-2006, 01:57 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,769
Posted By Lylic
I understand that there are EMs that are...

I understand that there are EMs that are online...

I'm not trying to bash the responsibilities of Events Masters, I respect them for what they do, but there needs to be someone on that can take...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,769
Posted By Lylic
This is definitely an old thread, but I feel that...

This is definitely an old thread, but I feel that the problem should be addressed now as it was then.

After 6:00 PM EST, there are no staff members on Graal Kingdoms. If you have a problem after...
Forum: Forest 03-27-2006, 05:03 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,288
Posted By Lylic
Alarico, a bit of advice, if you want to help...

Alarico, a bit of advice, if you want to help your kingdom, you might want to lose your ego.

Egos tend to lead people away.

Oh, and on another note, work on your people skills, because,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2006, 11:37 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,249
Posted By Lylic
For those of you who have suggested the create...

For those of you who have suggested the create food prayer... you obviously haven't used it very often... unless you have an extremely high wisdom level, then the food that you create gives like uh.....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2006, 08:47 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,249
Posted By Lylic
If you are going to nerf restoration then you...

If you are going to nerf restoration then you might as well take it away... the prayer Heal does the same thing and costs considerably less grace...

the food on restoration is the only thing that...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2006, 12:44 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,718
Posted By Lylic
How does the magic damage even things out?? I had...

How does the magic damage even things out?? I had 35 magic resistance and Damix said he had 50... yet magic still murders us and we both have over 400 HP...

Plus, spells seem like they go on to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2006, 12:41 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,249
Posted By Lylic
seems like Deo's got a point...

seems like Deo's got a point...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-24-2006, 11:51 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,718
Posted By Lylic
what point are you trying to prove... because as...

what point are you trying to prove... because as you would know... I started to level phys after I got to 105 mental you idiot. I got to 110 by doing dust of visibility just like most others. And...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,718
Posted By Lylic
well that's definitely not the case, because i...

well that's definitely not the case, because i used a resist magic scroll to get my magic resist to 35... and I still got killing in one hit... make sure that you know what you are talking about...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 89

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.