Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 344
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: prozac424242
Forum: Gani Construction 11-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,576
Posted By prozac424242
I am trying to rewrite the bomb so that it shows...

I am trying to rewrite the bomb so that it shows up on a gmap,
since gmaps make the putexplosion command not work for visibility or damage for all players. not even with the explosionsenabled flag...
Forum: Gani Construction 11-11-2005, 05:01 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,576
Posted By prozac424242
gani no work on server

How come this gani does not work on my server?
i call it, but nothing shows up on the screen no matter
if im on the gmap or an in side levels. other ganis show in the npc
just fine, but not this...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,514
Posted By prozac424242
actually I rememberd what I learned i college...

actually I rememberd what I learned i college intro to computer science class ten years ago (oops dont want to give away my age)

The curly brackets { and } should be as the upper left and lower...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,927
Posted By prozac424242
I remember some kind of referral system was in...

I remember some kind of referral system was in place at least a year ago, if not before then. What happened to it?
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-01-2005, 02:01 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,393
Posted By prozac424242
will someone with a GS2 enabled server PLEASE...

will someone with a GS2 enabled server
PLEASE post some kind of solution here?

I have talked with a few people who are NAT on servers
and this EXTREMELY SIMPLE thing just does NOT WORK on my gs2...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,393
Posted By prozac424242
I tried: if (issparringzone) { showimg...

I tried:

if (issparringzone)
{
showimg 501,@arial@sparring,10,50;
changeimgvis 501,4;
}

in a weapon npc:
clientside by itself
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-29-2005, 05:12 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,393
Posted By prozac424242
ok, I actually tried an npc with if...

ok, I actually tried an npc with

if (issparringzone) {showing for sparringzone;}

I tired it on both clientside and serverside in the weapon npc
and I tried it with the npc in the level being...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,393
Posted By prozac424242
showstats and sparring

I have a showstats command to show everything
except for the hearts.

Hiding the hearts also hides the sparringzone and noplayerkilling stats.
It should not to that, it should only hide the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-21-2005, 06:34 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,514
Posted By prozac424242
u know, today i was debugging an npc, and i...

u know, today i was debugging an npc,
and i indented the blocks of code
according to where the brackets were
with one bracket on each line and whaddayaknow! I found where the missing bracket...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-20-2005, 04:00 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,504
Posted By prozac424242
nope, making the sparringzone npc clientside did...

nope, making the sparringzone npc clientside did not help at all
... any other ideas?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-20-2005, 03:09 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,504
Posted By prozac424242
issparringzone not working

This is in the clientside portion of the code
for custom stats
and also inside the start of a timeout loop:


if (issparringzone)
{
showtext...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,514
Posted By prozac424242
I do agree that having your own format of code...

I do agree that having your own format
of code that works for you is something every programmer will develop.
I have more than 20 years of programming under my belt,
and when I write any program...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-19-2005, 04:43 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 11,514
Posted By prozac424242
(hides from the obsessivly neat people) ......

(hides from the obsessivly neat people) ... cleanliness is good, and scripting/programming should be visually appealing as an art form ... but there is a point where becoming insanely obsessive about...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-18-2005, 09:43 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,230
Posted By prozac424242
really? then will Bill Gates buy the wiki too? ...

really? then will Bill Gates buy the wiki too?
btw I also posting this cuz I put useful wiki links in my sig :cool:
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-17-2005, 02:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,922
Posted By prozac424242
How about this helpful suggestion and I ask that...

How about this helpful suggestion and I ask that you read it through:

The college education method that my professors used:
they treated pascal and C++ as programming languages, with knowledge...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-16-2005, 05:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,922
Posted By prozac424242
but the level npc did not work. not the one...

but the level npc did not work. not the one posted, or the one I already made which was basically the same as the one that was posted.

-

[/quote]
for the record I read the rule2 and I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,922
Posted By prozac424242
zelph - it didnt work knuckles - IT...

zelph - it didnt work

knuckles - IT WORKED!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,922
Posted By prozac424242
setlevel2 help

New question: I have tried for hours to get a very simple thing to work:
when you enter a level, your y is set to 0 and is increased through a timeout.
this part works fine.
What I can't get to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2005, 05:35 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,659
Posted By prozac424242
to have the S key not do any damage to bushes or...

to have the S key not do any damage to bushes or anything
set the player sword power to zero
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2005, 06:16 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,486
Posted By prozac424242
New question: I have tried for hours to get a...

New question: I have tried for hours to get a very simple thing to work:
when you enter a level, your y is set to 0 and is increased through a timeout.
this part works fine.
What I can't get to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,486
Posted By prozac424242
oops - forgot to add the timeout reset! re-read...

oops - forgot to add the timeout reset!
re-read the code above, it now shows the timeouts as loops where appropriate.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-13-2005, 06:12 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,486
Posted By prozac424242
gs2 obstacles

I am getting the hang of gs2, but there are a couple of situations that I have not been able to find a way around.

(all examples //#CLIENTSIDEd)

Old gscript : you can check for created and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,543
Posted By prozac424242
I enjoy making npcs. even when i know the...

I enjoy making npcs. even when i know the solution is complex, when it finaly works it is quite a rush ... it feels great!
Making levels is fun if you know what their purpose is.
I like making...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-06-2005, 01:51 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,250
Posted By prozac424242
i tried that function onweaponfired and it...

i tried that function onweaponfired
and it still didnt work ...
so i think gs2 may not be enabled on the server? is that possible?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,250
Posted By prozac424242
gs2 not working on server

I work for a server and in graal v4
this item, in a weapon, does not work.
It should open a blank window, but it does nothing.
What is wrong?


//#CLIENTSIDE

if (weaponfired)
{
Showing results 51 to 75 of 344

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.