Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 450
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Godzilla
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-13-2015, 03:16 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,704
Posted By Godzilla
Good ****ing luck, short ended; no one cares...

Good ****ing luck, short ended; no one cares about this corrupt pathetic team.

It's the same bunch of kids with a new leader, the problem isn't only the person in charge of the useless, abusive...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-13-2015, 12:53 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,704
Posted By Godzilla
Not sure why my posts keep getting deleted but...

Not sure why my posts keep getting deleted but that's cute that we're not allowed to voice our opinions anymore.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,297
Posted By Godzilla
You do realise that's Fiber the same dude that...

You do realise that's Fiber the same dude that scripts, ganis, gfx's and LAT's right
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 10,723
Posted By Godzilla
I threw my name forward for the position with...

I threw my name forward for the position with some quick-fix alternatives until more stable content for Gangs could be developed, seemed like they were interested but after a week of waiting around...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2015, 03:08 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,561
Posted By Godzilla
Shrimps now owns Speedy Pizza, congrats shrimps!

Shrimps now owns Speedy Pizza, congrats shrimps!
Forum: Server Maintenance 01-31-2015, 10:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 14,805
Posted By Godzilla
r.i.p graal pc

r.i.p graal pc
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-30-2015, 02:44 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,060
Posted By Godzilla
Probably the M4A1. Doesn't seem god-tier to me...

Probably the M4A1. Doesn't seem god-tier to me though.

Seems like an Mp5 with extra bullets.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-30-2015, 02:42 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,561
Posted By Godzilla
Theres too much variety. I have been eating...

Theres too much variety.

I have been eating nothing but the biscuits we got at the start of December from the Christmas Event.

Honestly, I haven't had to pay anyone for 5 weeks because no one...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-20-2015, 09:40 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,060
Posted By Godzilla
Nick's been Gang Admin for 2 weeks, maybe three,...

Nick's been Gang Admin for 2 weeks, maybe three, I can't remember how many Gang Events he has hosted, I think three.

Cloyd was made Gun Admin on the 12th (over a week ago)

I don't understand...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-20-2015, 08:53 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,060
Posted By Godzilla
Content update?

I think we're all getting quite bored again.

Gang Admin hasn't done anything.

Gun Admin hasn't done anything.

Development have released bad recolored hats.

The only thing I can think...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-14-2015, 06:54 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,358
Posted By Godzilla
The ***** family plays late night/early morning...

The ***** family plays late night/early morning EST, they were boosting 1 player whilst most players were idle (only race events) so on the off chance that someone did come back, they were all very...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-13-2015, 01:32 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 12,029
Posted By Godzilla
And there are very small instances where this...

And there are very small instances where this works; throwing people into another position but it is usually unplanned out and unthought, which I don't doubt was done again this time.

Excited to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 12,029
Posted By Godzilla
Cloyd's the new Gun Admin, not sure why they...

Cloyd's the new Gun Admin, not sure why they continue to throw people who already have a position into a new one. This was the issue at hand, that and your lack of PKing which made you sloppy and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,628
Posted By Godzilla
Spartan Laser became a headache to maintain, I...

Spartan Laser became a headache to maintain, I recommend a limit to how many can be used at a time (5 at most, I would probably do 3) or completely change the gun to a different gun.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-11-2015, 06:00 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 12,029
Posted By Godzilla
Yeah, that's an issue we have always had with Gun...

Yeah, that's an issue we have always had with Gun Admins. They release something without fully thinking about every aspect that the gun could and will be used in, someone uses it a certain way and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-11-2015, 03:19 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 12,029
Posted By Godzilla
I mean, when Ishmael first got Guns Admin, I...

I mean, when Ishmael first got Guns Admin, I would message him my feed back on certain guns and how they could be nerfed/buffed. 9/10 times those same stats (minor tweaks) would be applied.

I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,170
Posted By Godzilla
Eh, I'm not so sure. I mean, the top tier players...

Eh, I'm not so sure. I mean, the top tier players weren't as excited but the players in general were, we hit 40 people in a TTS (which I won in an amazing upset in a 1v5 to secure my first spot in...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 12,029
Posted By Godzilla
Yeah, I totally agree.

Yeah, I totally agree.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 9,274
Posted By Godzilla
Cool, I tried to make him GA when I was...

Cool, I tried to make him GA when I was PRA/Admin, He used to be a good kid but was caught up in the wrong side of Era. No doubts from me, just hope with his time away that he hasn't riddled himself...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-08-2015, 07:10 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 9,274
Posted By Godzilla
Timmy is our best player, kick him off tag and...

Timmy is our best player, kick him off tag and you might as well kick our whole gang out for the week.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,646
Posted By Godzilla
I'm no longer going to bother posting back to...

I'm no longer going to bother posting back to your comments on threads or your threads until you either; stop trolling or learn basic knowledge of Era.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-05-2015, 01:24 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,646
Posted By Godzilla
Sometimes I can't even understand what you are...

Sometimes I can't even understand what you are typing because it really makes no sense. There are 7 Player-Owned businesses.

Some aren't even rich. E.g Scoper and Floggy
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 7,608
Posted By Godzilla
I wasn't thinking about my elo when I flawlessed...

I wasn't thinking about my elo when I flawlessed you earlier then again, I was half asleep :p :noob: :asleep:
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-04-2015, 09:42 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,646
Posted By Godzilla
So when do I start? Nah, valid points, might be...

So when do I start? Nah, valid points, might be going smoothly, I'm just yet to see the success within SP :cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,646
Posted By Godzilla
Speedy Pizza has made 22k in the last 2 weeks. ...

Speedy Pizza has made 22k in the last 2 weeks.

I guess it's because there is 4 Food Businesses that all act the exact same. I guess I'm just the Era Police of the Food Industry :(
Showing results 51 to 75 of 450

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.