Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: zell12
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,656
Posted By zell12
Oh... its you.

Oh... its you.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,180
Posted By zell12
Already have "kingdom equipment" don't...

Already have "kingdom equipment" don't we?
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,331
Posted By zell12
If you have a properly structured team of staff,...

If you have a properly structured team of staff, and everyone knows their role and does the required amount of duties to the best of their ability, it shouldn't be a large problem.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,331
Posted By zell12
Fact is, UN brings more players to the community....

Fact is, UN brings more players to the community. Stefan and Unixmad like that, and they will not let people interfere with that. I just hope it doesn't go as far as making people leave the game. But...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,658
Posted By zell12
Contiga, I think Stefan was on the right track,...

Contiga, I think Stefan was on the right track, take more then ~10 minutes to utilize his advice.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,411
Posted By zell12
Twice now.

Twice now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,091
Posted By zell12
It's still saved, and will be for a while. You...

It's still saved, and will be for a while. You should have made backups of your work silly duck. Or you can pay to get it online again, backup your stuff, and not pay for it?
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,331
Posted By zell12
Heh, thats what we said to the management, but...

Heh, thats what we said to the management, but they would rather keep the players. I'm sure they would populate similar servers like Delteria tho... ;)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-06-2007, 05:11 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,331
Posted By zell12
Shut it down and ban everyone that plays/works...

Shut it down and ban everyone that plays/works there? The PWA have been instructed by the management a while ago not to interfere much there because of the high player count, yet they constantly...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-06-2007, 12:31 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,331
Posted By zell12
Idk, why not delete this thread, and pm/email...

Idk, why not delete this thread, and pm/email them? :p

I never liked UN myself, because it's a haven for 10 year old "bad-asses" :/ And the staff don't discourage it, because, hey, if we have to...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,358
Posted By zell12
good man, where you going? :P

good man, where you going? :P
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,693
Posted By zell12
I can't really see the big problem with using...

I can't really see the big problem with using similar tiles, you're all working towards one goal. Bring more players to Graal. ;)
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,358
Posted By zell12
COME TO CANADA DUHHH.......... happy bday gryffman

COME TO CANADA DUHHH.......... happy bday gryffman
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2007, 12:14 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By zell12
You need to talk to some people like me and tig...

You need to talk to some people like me and tig dude. You have NO idea what Lance and Jagen did. PM me sometime if you want ill explain the whole thing on vent or something dude. :/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,917
Posted By zell12
Huh? Take a screenshot and post it. There is...

Huh? Take a screenshot and post it. There is nothing that stops you from doing that?
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,210
Posted By zell12
I would change it to *.mng using stefans gif to...

I would change it to *.mng using stefans gif to mng program in your *\graal\ dir, just drag and drop... unless the rules changed or something? :p
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By zell12
Yeah, but I do believe he actually had it. Maybe...

Yeah, but I do believe he actually had it. Maybe I'm wrong, but it would have taken him a very long time to write a code to do such a thing, if it was even possible, and he honestly don't think he...
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,210
Posted By zell12
needs to be less then a 24-bit png (I think?) or...

needs to be less then a 24-bit png (I think?) or mng... you probably could use gif, but Stefan said not to use them anymore because they could get sued... ;p
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2007, 04:03 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,726
Posted By zell12
Make a level better then him. Thats all. You seem...

Make a level better then him. Thats all. You seem to think everything goes together perfect, especially cliffs. They don't, and if you make them, you get too many restrictions of hight, length, and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-03-2007, 03:57 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By zell12
Yes he did, because he gave me a Ring of Elrond...

Yes he did, because he gave me a Ring of Elrond for free... ;)

Heh, you mean "he." and yes, Lance was also there, but I don't like him cause he only spawned monsters for me once... :(

I...
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,610
Posted By zell12
Hehe, I to do not like that stump, it was pretty...

Hehe, I to do not like that stump, it was pretty neat back in the classic days though. ;)

All in all, its a little bland with not too much detail, but sometimes that is good. I like it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By zell12
I think he meant a long exaggerated "burn." ;) ...

I think he meant a long exaggerated "burn." ;)




I do not believe anyone was "Manager" of the server, Gold servers don't have them. Though they do have Admins, sometimes with lots of access,...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,970
Posted By zell12
I do agree, but what was the whole point of...

I do agree, but what was the whole point of disabling magic and not melee? Were the animations lagging people? People making walls and whatnot to block people? I don't know. :/ I know flaming aura...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By zell12
I'm not sure if I had a gmap or not, but I did...

I'm not sure if I had a gmap or not, but I did have access to all of forest levels, graphics, temp folder, and another folder. I just downloaded them all and used the command, probably setmap or...
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,726
Posted By zell12
Seeing as how he stopped playing for almost two...

Seeing as how he stopped playing for almost two years now I think, of course you aren't going to like it too much. He is old school. Post a level of your own hotshot.



Heh, birdbirds levels...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.