Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Eagle
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-03-2007, 01:39 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,447
Posted By Eagle
Spark, the ice castle hat shop is probably one of...

Spark, the ice castle hat shop is probably one of the most creative levels I've ever seen.. I really like it.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-02-2007, 06:07 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,781
Posted By Eagle
I agree... Player interaction is what keeps me...

I agree... Player interaction is what keeps me playing graal. =[
Forum: Level Design 05-02-2007, 06:04 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 7,953
Posted By Eagle
Those look great, man.

Those look great, man.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-01-2007, 02:29 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,025
Posted By Eagle
Hope things get better for you.

Hope things get better for you.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,689
Posted By Eagle
Pretty sure I see a 4 pack... Where the hell do...

Pretty sure I see a 4 pack... Where the hell do you get 2 abs from?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,419
Posted By Eagle
hey jaffer

hey jaffer
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-27-2007, 01:16 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,380
Posted By Eagle
Happy Birthday cutie.

Happy Birthday cutie.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,637
Posted By Eagle
I'm not one into modern servers, or RP for that...

I'm not one into modern servers, or RP for that matter. This may be something I could enjoy, though.
Forum: Level Design 04-11-2007, 06:14 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,579
Posted By Eagle
I really like that style. Those are really nice,...

I really like that style. Those are really nice, in my opinion. It isnt over-detailed like I, and many others do. Its a bad habit. =[
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2007, 01:31 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,411
Posted By Eagle
Did you see anything you like in those servers?...

Did you see anything you like in those servers? Could you post them?

I could post a whole bunch of things I didn't like about servers also, but you should of at least post some good things about...
Forum: Level Design 02-28-2007, 06:02 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,343
Posted By Eagle
Yeah, level generator is only good for its...

Yeah, level generator is only good for its outline... Need to fix it yourself.

Island looks cool, Twinny. =]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-28-2007, 03:53 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,605
Posted By Eagle
Spanky, I think that looks really good. I...

Spanky, I think that looks really good.

I was working on something by myself, but that gets boreing. I would like to help, if you need it. You should probably IM me sometime.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 690
Posted By Eagle
happy birthday kidd

happy birthday kidd
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Replies: 201
Views: 23,490
Posted By Eagle
Warning : Don't idle around her, she gets angry...

Warning : Don't idle around her, she gets angry for some reason.

'gratz lol. Good luck Bell. =]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,772
Posted By Eagle
I was working on something similar once and plan...

I was working on something similar once and plan to implement it on a project im working on. I can maybe help you with idea's if you like. ZH probably knows what im talking about.. ;p

Edit: Except...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-24-2007, 03:34 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 582
Posted By Eagle
Coolnick

Old friend from Graal2001. Happy birthday, man.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,045
Posted By Eagle
Rachel was funny on UN RC when Houdini came on.

Rachel was funny on UN RC when Houdini came on.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,791
Posted By Eagle
Thanks guys, I should probably start visiting...

Thanks guys, I should probably start visiting these forums more!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-05-2007, 08:52 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,970
Posted By Eagle
Yen actually did a great load of work for VS when...

Yen actually did a great load of work for VS when it was all togethor. I'm sure you can find threads when it was split, backing what Mykel has said.

Wan is doing a great job sticking with it...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-02-2007, 05:59 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,226
Posted By Eagle
New years baby! lol Happy Birthday!

New years baby! lol

Happy Birthday!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-01-2007, 07:35 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,438
Posted By Eagle
I have -34 minutes. So, eh, Happy New Year! ...

I have -34 minutes. So, eh, Happy New Year!

My first bowel movement of the new year, by the way, was a memorable one.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,960
Posted By Eagle
Agreed. I was thinking the whole Feudalism thing.

Agreed. I was thinking the whole Feudalism thing.
Forum: Level Design 12-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 14,801
Posted By Eagle
Coolio. =]

Coolio. =]
Forum: Graphic Design 12-05-2006, 07:33 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,616
Posted By Eagle
Agreed. First one looks pretty cool, though.

Agreed.

First one looks pretty cool, though.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-05-2006, 04:26 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,364
Posted By Eagle
Hmmm, according to the numbers at the top, I will...

Hmmm, according to the numbers at the top, I will think that that is how long you have to live before death? As in we're all timed or something.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.