Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Questa
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2004, 08:42 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 15,948
Posted By Questa
Old tileset, and it was fun.

Old tileset, and it was fun.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-24-2004, 08:30 AM
Replies: 5
Hi
Views: 1,182
Posted By Questa
Hi

I'm not back.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2004, 05:53 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,285
Posted By Questa
Back in the day there were a lot of Florida...

Back in the day there were a lot of Florida Graalians, especially on UN. LiquidIce, AcidIce, VizaX, Deku, etc. etc.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2004, 08:30 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,285
Posted By Questa
Oh, forgot about this thread. I met Treeman (From...

Oh, forgot about this thread. I met Treeman (From UN) and Silvercrank (Classic guy) because they go to my school.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2004, 08:21 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,103
Posted By Questa
Open a new paypal account with a Bank/Credit...

Open a new paypal account with a Bank/Credit card. That's what I did in that situation.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2004, 08:20 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,136
Posted By Questa
I remember EoG Elves of Graal. But that's it.

I remember
EoG
Elves of Graal. But that's it.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-26-2004, 05:09 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,212
Posted By Questa
I was going to reply to this when I saw the...

I was going to reply to this when I saw the subject about me having strep throat, and that I'm sick too, but yours is way worse. Sorry man :frown: . Get well !
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-23-2004, 06:41 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 7,927
Posted By Questa
Let's not.

Let's not.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-22-2004, 03:38 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,471
Posted By Questa
Good riddance.

Good riddance.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-10-2004, 07:55 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,581
Posted By Questa
Hey, sup oki!

Hey, sup oki!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 7,465
Posted By Questa
Survivor on 2001, i won twice! =)

Survivor on 2001, i won twice! =)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2004, 09:27 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,364
Posted By Questa
Some RPG Maker site (rpgtskuru I think?) had a...

Some RPG Maker site (rpgtskuru I think?) had a link for the Graal java game, found a link to the Graal Classic site. this was around july 2001.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-27-2004, 05:30 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,297
Posted By Questa
Zenkou is very solid, but I head that the manager...

Zenkou is very solid, but I head that the manager quite or something? Can anyone confirm this?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-26-2004, 09:22 PM
Replies: 7
ohi
Views: 545
Posted By Questa
Oh good, he's back

Oh good, he's back
Forum: Level Design 06-24-2004, 10:06 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,193
Posted By Questa
Hey as long as my house can still be up in UN,...

Hey as long as my house can still be up in UN, I'm cool. I've even got a newly optimized and shortened *.nw version if you want that.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-21-2004, 07:27 PM
Replies: 247
Views: 32,648
Posted By Questa
silvercrank.

silvercrank.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-11-2004, 08:33 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,159
Posted By Questa
And that shall remain! I've played UN for a...

And that shall remain!
I've played UN for a while, I'm an old hat, started in July 2001.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-19-2004, 10:16 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By Questa
Hero McDohl was my idol, a prime jerk. I loved...

Hero McDohl was my idol, a prime jerk. I loved the guy.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-18-2004, 02:23 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By Questa
No, those two are completely different people.

No, those two are completely different people.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-13-2004, 04:37 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By Questa
No, I just merely forgot and associated Mafukie...

No, I just merely forgot and associated Mafukie and Rick as the same person for some reason. I know Rick was the coder guy and Mafukie / Elliot hosted *******ers.net.

Guess I can't remember that...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-13-2004, 04:34 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,447
Posted By Questa
Hey neo! Thanks for updating my house, bud! For...

Hey neo! Thanks for updating my house, bud! For everyone who doesn't know my house on UN (sheesh, come on!) it's in Neo town and is possibly the "livliest" house on Graal.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Replies: 161
Views: 19,800
Posted By Questa
Wow, that looks alright.

Wow, that looks alright.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,447
Posted By Questa
Yeah thanks everyone! I took a little hiatus from...

Yeah thanks everyone! I took a little hiatus from Graal, but tried to keep up with the forums even though I couldn't post. I got a really good laugh about a certain thread with some gender confusion,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-11-2004, 12:25 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,927
Posted By Questa
Lycia is and always will be the scapegoat of...

Lycia is and always will be the scapegoat of Graal community. Long live Lycia!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-11-2004, 12:00 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,912
Posted By Questa
Yes, I remember those days, Mafukie

Yes, I remember those days, Mafukie
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.