Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 202
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: doyouskate
Forum: Graphic Design 03-18-2009, 03:05 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,257
Posted By doyouskate
I love the fists. Real nice work. ;)

I love the fists. Real nice work. ;)
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 07:25 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By doyouskate
Duuuude! I remember that. I was like co-leader....

Duuuude! I remember that. I was like co-leader. Who are you?
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By doyouskate
Psh Sayian is still nub :(

Psh Sayian is still nub :(
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,124
Posted By doyouskate
Heh. Now you've joined me :D Well, i'll still...

Heh. Now you've joined me :D Well, i'll still just talk to you on msn about your bad hippie music and who's the best skate team. Bai
Forum: Zone 03-13-2009, 06:45 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By doyouskate
lol wut? All the cool kids went to base 5.

lol wut? All the cool kids went to base 5.
Forum: Zone 03-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,733
Posted By doyouskate
hahahahah

hahahahah
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-13-2009, 06:20 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,011
Posted By doyouskate
o happy b-day

o happy b-day
Forum: Zone 03-13-2009, 06:18 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,175
Posted By doyouskate
That would mean you can't be ET. We don't have...

That would mean you can't be ET. We don't have any ET's that are 13 anyway, I don't think at least.
Forum: Zone 03-13-2009, 03:50 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By doyouskate
I think Typh plays Zod now. I don't know where...

I think Typh plays Zod now. I don't know where Michelle went.
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,175
Posted By doyouskate
Most of the people that were listed aren't very...

Most of the people that were listed aren't very good choices. When i first started i liked Huwa and Crono as ETs. Too bad they don't play Zone anymore. :(
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,175
Posted By doyouskate
poop

poop
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,470
Posted By doyouskate
ya that's whole reason i kept playing zone

ya that's whole reason i kept playing zone
Forum: Zone 02-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,495
Posted By doyouskate
I like this idea. Would you be able to shoot...

I like this idea. Would you be able to shoot enemies while in the bubble? Also, ya defender too. (Obvious)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-24-2009, 01:24 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,396
Posted By doyouskate
bai wada<3

bai wada<3
Forum: Zone 02-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,836
Posted By doyouskate
If that worked, we wouldn't still be complaining...

If that worked, we wouldn't still be complaining about base laming.
Forum: Zone 02-20-2009, 02:32 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 37,377
Posted By doyouskate
Good for you not making you're own goodbye thread...

Good for you not making you're own goodbye thread and leaving the proper way. Good luck to you with everything irl. Thanks for showing me Maddox<3 i love him now.



It's been dead way before...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,957
Posted By doyouskate
Yeah me too. But, still they're called EVENT...

Yeah me too. But, still they're called EVENT weapons and designed to show some sort of skill. Even if they're only a month or two now i would rather have that them have them in the ****ing shop....
Forum: Zone 02-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,518
Posted By doyouskate
Damn. Now who's going to do my spanish homework?...

Damn. Now who's going to do my spanish homework? xD jk

Well, I never really liked you but you were on more often then the rest so that's something I can say i'll miss even though i don't really...
Forum: Zone 02-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,081
Posted By doyouskate
I've tried telling them that.

I've tried telling them that.
Forum: Zone 02-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,509
Posted By doyouskate
Why couldn't you just say 'Thank you Zone Staff'?...

Why couldn't you just say 'Thank you Zone Staff'? Only a few of those people deserve thanks anyway.
Forum: Zone 02-15-2009, 02:54 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,081
Posted By doyouskate
You are part of the base laming, as was I. It's...

You are part of the base laming, as was I. It's always existed, it's just gotten extreme because of the community. Nothing really to stop it.
Forum: Zone 02-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,232
Posted By doyouskate
I've noticed that too. Probably just being lazy...

I've noticed that too. Probably just being lazy wanting to get the event over.
Forum: Zone 02-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,081
Posted By doyouskate
You're a little late on this issue. There is...

You're a little late on this issue. There is about 7 threads to try to stop base laming...
Forum: Zone 02-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,912
Posted By doyouskate
Not like he said something that hasn't been said...

Not like he said something that hasn't been said before.
Forum: Zone 02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,912
Posted By doyouskate
I agree with them in a way but I see your point...

I agree with them in a way but I see your point too. Some people just stay in the past.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 202

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.