Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 224
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Moondeath_2
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,374
Posted By Moondeath_2
Ibonic made a good point though; however I belive...

Ibonic made a good point though; however I belive they should understand the circumstances of the ammount of globals being short and the fact they have other things in their life to deal with other...
Forum: Tech Support 10-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,431
Posted By Moondeath_2
I don't really ask at any point unless they need...

I don't really ask at any point unless they need some specific help with something breaking or not responding, etc. but as far as most of my level 4's go I just get them because alot of people have a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,806
Posted By Moondeath_2
Same here. :D

Same here. :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,062
Posted By Moondeath_2
Lawl, Drop the soap.

Lawl, Drop the soap.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,806
Posted By Moondeath_2
I did too it's easier to remember other passwords...

I did too it's easier to remember other passwords instead of computer generated passwords. :\
Forum: Tech Support 10-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,431
Posted By Moondeath_2
Not really, alot of people trust me with their...

Not really, alot of people trust me with their servers so that's not that big of a problems; who couldn't trust me. ^^ But creating a support ticket requires a bit of time considering alot of...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,062
Posted By Moondeath_2
Why is he leaving?

Why is he leaving?
Forum: Tech Support 10-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,431
Posted By Moondeath_2
GServer/NPC Server/Admin Panel Problems

Lately i've noticed an ammount of NPC-Servers crashing or freezing up from playerworlds Shangri-La, Uprising, Sands of glory, etc. and i've tried a couple methods to get them working even tried...
Forum: Code Gallery 10-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,805
Posted By Moondeath_2
You should post some cool stuff. ;)

You should post some cool stuff. ;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,062
Posted By Moondeath_2
Aww, Don't leave. :cry:

Aww, Don't leave. :cry:
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-03-2006, 02:34 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,878
Posted By Moondeath_2
Not to mention useful for quick testing for...

Not to mention useful for quick testing for scripters, so you can see everything while in client without having to be on rc or adjust windows to see it directly, and it has other benifits such as...
Forum: Gani Construction 10-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,831
Posted By Moondeath_2
The file is corrupt or has no sprites, thus...

The file is corrupt or has no sprites, thus meaning it could be a gani script and you should open it with notepad and see. <3
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,878
Posted By Moondeath_2
I start making one that looked like the non...

I start making one that looked like the non graphical mode of remotecontrol2 but I stopped it's just sitting in a text file somewhere.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-02-2006, 05:50 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,701
Posted By Moondeath_2
YEA FIGHT THE POWER! :D

YEA FIGHT THE POWER! :D
Forum: Graphic Design 10-02-2006, 05:48 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,701
Posted By Moondeath_2
Stan you rox best gfx ever, I give a 3000pts+!!...

Stan you rox best gfx ever, I give a 3000pts+!! >_<
Forum: Tech Support 10-02-2006, 05:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,011
Posted By Moondeath_2
Can you at least keep your ignorance from this...

Can you at least keep your ignorance from this one threat, think about what you just said "Posting for someone else is illegal" then post something intelligent. :asleep:
Forum: Tech Support 10-02-2006, 03:58 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,011
Posted By Moondeath_2
GraalEditor Problems

I'm doing posting this on behalf of gearshifter101 in regards to his tile editor not working and he is not able to use the forums.

Gear: When i go to "forgot your password?" and i type in the...
Forum: Tech Support 10-01-2006, 03:11 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,453
Posted By Moondeath_2
Siwwy rabbit trix are for kidz! Just a tired...

Siwwy rabbit trix are for kidz! Just a tired gserver. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-29-2006, 11:30 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 14,575
Posted By Moondeath_2
I played in the old g2k1 and when the new one...

I played in the old g2k1 and when the new one came out I came on a few times, but I had to make up school and everything because I skipped so many classes and I couldn't play graal. Meow ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-29-2006, 11:18 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,714
Posted By Moondeath_2
Well if he does I remember to fix my rc, since...

Well if he does I remember to fix my rc, since the last time I was on I've been switching around os's like crazy I finally went on vista and i'm sticking with it for a while, and on the side booting...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-29-2006, 05:49 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 14,575
Posted By Moondeath_2
I hope once G2k1 is released again that it wont...

I hope once G2k1 is released again that it wont die in less then a few weeks and then go down off the server list completely, that made me sad. =(
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,782
Posted By Moondeath_2
That you are a noob. =D

That you are a noob. =D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-29-2006, 05:28 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,714
Posted By Moondeath_2
I thought Malinko or someone had made it so it...

I thought Malinko or someone had made it so it wouldn't go down since shawn died and all. That really sucks, I was working on some stuff for it on my playerworld and fixing stuff up while I was on...
Forum: Code Gallery 09-28-2006, 03:06 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,950
Posted By Moondeath_2
Was that supposed to be funny on some level?...

Was that supposed to be funny on some level? :asleep:
Forum: Code Gallery 09-28-2006, 02:14 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,950
Posted By Moondeath_2
That im window reminds me of something I was...

That im window reminds me of something I was doing execpt on the course I made it like the in game player list allowing you to ignore people. Maybe I should start contributing npcs too i'll start...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 224

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.